Chapter 1 [You are the only one]

We Got A Boy: Khunfany Version (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!!!!

--------

"What had gotten into your minds?" He shakes his head continuously, he was super confused. But Tiffany hold his head, slightly forcing him to stop and pouted. "Stop. You'll get a headache. How many Burgundy have you drank? 4?5?"

"3 actually. And 2 tequilla. Answer my question please,"

"Nothing, Khun, jeez. I just want to talk to them first. There's still a possibility that I don't want to join their stupid show. Don't get your hopes up. And you, stop drinking please." She hold his hand tightly and have their way out of the club. Tiffany quickly take the responsibility of driving and went back to their inn. Maybe he's not drunk, but he's a bit tipsy.

"Stephanie Hwang, I love you so much~" mumbled Nichkhun. Tiffany could only sigh, but still smile a little. "I know. I love you too, baby, but now it's time to go home. I'll drive and you'll sleep immidiately."

"I don't wanna go home yet~ It's still 12 am, baby, for godsake! It's still too early for us to sleep.."

"Gosh, no more drinks. We'll arrive before you even know it, dear," she said, calming her boyfriend down. Finally Nichkhun shuts his mouth, and starts playing with Tiffany's phone. He's playing the song 'It will rain' by bruno mars and singing along. It seems like his consiusness is back. As Nichkhun singing, he went through his own twitter and reading some random tweets there. The song changed to '' by Jason Derulo. Like it's all already fated, Nichkhun read a tweets out loud. "You know what, babe? It said that if you have min 1 times a week, your body will be getting healthier and stronger." he keep his tone and move as smooth as possible. It's obvious that he's dying of hungriness tonight. Tiffany in the other hand, trying very hard not to lost focus and kiss him rightaway. "How can it be. I think you're drunk, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul," she said.

"Not at all, dear. Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi, ce soir, la belle?" He asked in a very y tone. Damn, it's not the way she wanted him to react. Thanks God they're reaching Malibu Beach Inn already. Either Tiffany or Nichkhun sure can't hold the adrenaline any longer. "Devrais-je?" She answered expressionless, making the man gasped.

Nichkhun smirked. "Well, oui, you should, as i said, it's too early for us to sleep yet,"

He quickly take her handbag and go out from the car first, then open the door for her like a gentleman. In the moment she stepped out from the car, Nichkhun carry her body easily and running to their suite. The woman want to scream histerically, but she can't, because it could draw some attention. Finally, after a few minutes, they're arrived at their room, and Nichkhun take her down. When she ready to scold him, he already taking a quick move. The door is opened and he kiss her deeply as if the world's gonna end tomorrow. The kiss was sloopy and rushed, they didn't realize the door still open and a woman screamed for seeing them kissed like two wild fishes. Nichkhun waved and close the door, leaned to her girlfriend again.

"Wait," she said. "You're rushing. Don't move too fast, darling. We've got all night, and tonight i want to give you something. Your anniversary gift,"

"What gift?"

"Well, it won't be a surprise if I tell you now. Wait for me in our bed, i'll be back in a few seconds," Tiffany smiled, giving a light peck on Nichkhun's lips, while the other just pouted and walk away, wondering what kind of gift she would give him. Nichkhun take his formal shirt and jeans and shoes off, he take his body to the comfy king bed. He wait and waited, but she's have gone too long. Wait, 10 minutes is long for a ually frustated 25 years old man, yes?

"Stephanie Hwang!" He growled loudly. "Where the hell are you? Get the inside here, or else i will go to sleep!"

Suddenly, Tiffany's no make up face shown herself outside the door and sighed. "Be patient, will you? I'm here already, babe. Jeez," as she walked through the bedroom, Nichkhun was dumbfounded, his jaw dropped. She wears the iest dress, or they could say lingerie, he's ever seen in his whole life. Her face was undoubtly bare, but the beautiness of Tiffany shining through his eyes as if it was a laser. "You look super hot, honey. Wow, can I take a picture of you and use it as my phone wallpaper forever? Oh wait, I couldn't let anybody seen you with this outfit!" Nichkhun mumbling madly, shaking his head. It's really rare to seen Tiffany wears this kind of outfit in front of him. The woman blushed because of her boyfriend over reaction.

"It's just a little gift I prepared for you." She take her phone and it starts playing a familiar music through the speaker. "Now be a good boy and stay still. I wanna play a game-"

"You sounded like saw,"

"Stop talking nonsense! I will play this one song.. And if you lift your off that bed even for just one inch, you lose. If you trying to touch me, you lose. And if you lose... There will be a punishment for you. No more for the next 3 hours, days, weeks, months,"

"What?!" Nichkhun screamed, literally. "Is this a gift or a punishment?" He lift himself up and looked at her with disbelief. She walked towards him, and kissed his mouth deeply, while he try to get off. In fact, he can't. "You didn't want that, yes? So just sit and enjoy the show,-"

Tiffany smirked, ily. Making the man melted like an ice cream in the summer. "-Monsieur,"

Hey sista go sista soul sista flow sista
Hey sista go sista soul sista go sista

Her hands are moving along on her own body. She keep staring at one's eyes deeply, and it went straight to his groin.

He met Marmalade down in old Moulin Rouge
Struttin’ her stuff on the street

She walked towards him more and more closely, her hand gestures says that she wanted to touch Nichkhun's cheek, but she didn't do it. Instead, she lift her legs up his shoulder and continued. Her milky white thigh make Nichkhun drools.

She said, “Hello, hey Khun, you wanna give it a go?”

Once again, Tiffany smirked. She such a tease. Nichkhun wanted to stop the music and bring her right in the moment, but he's a person with the best self-control. He should've control his little one. She walked away, and sits on the chair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter