Madly in Love

Fall in Love with a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV


I felt a great pain in my entire body when I opened my eyes.
I moved my body a little and I'm groaning when the pain became worse. "Crap."
My eyes searching for Hyo Soo all over the room, and I realized that she was sleeping next to me.
Her body was on the chair, but her head laid with her arms on the bed.
She's so beautiful, I thought to myself.
I tried to move my hands. It hurts but not as hurt as my body.
I laid my fingers on her head, then down to her cheek and lips softly.
Unexpectedly, she woke up by my touch. She blinked her eyes that are swollenㅡI know her eyes were swollen earlier but it got worse. Did she cry because of me?
"You're awake." She smiled in relieved. "Wait, I'll take you a drinkㅡ"
"Stay here." I cut her. 
She nodded as she sit again on the chair again. 
I touched her face again, make her gasped. I didn't mind it and keep touching her cheek gently.
"I miss you." I said.
She was speechless, but I could see her eyes were teary again.
"Hey." I wiped her tears as soon as it fell. "Stop crying, your eyes will get more swollen."
She cried even harder after I said that. "Idiot..." She said while she's sobbing. "You were dying. I'm worried as hell, you know?"
I wiped her tears again. "I understand. I'm sorry.. I won't make you worry again, okay?"
She's still crying, and it hurts me.
I pulled her head closer into mine. She was surprised when I pressed my lips on hers.
I kissed her softly, than passionately. She didn't pulled herself off and kiss me back.
"I love you." I said it before I kissed her again.
 Unlike the confession at the park, now I said it clearly.
"I love you, Lee Hyo Soo. I'm madly in love with you."
She smiled in the middle of our kiss, then answered. "Me too."

 

My body still hurts a little, but now I could move it and I could already walked slowly.
Hyo Soo and the members took care of me very well. I'm surprised i could recover this fast.
Today is the first day of school for Hyo Soo.
She was so cute in her uniform that I wanted to hug her immediately.
"Do you guys really have to go with me?" She asked.
"We can't leave you after what happened." Suho answered, while he was tying his tie. 
"Hey, what was school like? Does it fun? Do we play all the times?" Sehun asked excitedly as always.
"There must be many pretty girls." Kai smiled in happiness.
"Ya, school isn't a place like that!" Hyo Soo said.
While Hyo Soo was tying her hair in front of the mirror, i put my arms around her waist. She seems surprised with my sudden back hug.
"Baekhyun, what are you..."
"I wish I could go too." I whispered in her ears. "You looked pretty."
"Goddamn Baekhyun, stop it! I'll be late." She was mad, but I could see she's blushing.
"Oppa." I corrected. "Call me oppa. Then I'll let you go."
She seemed annoyed, but then she said it. "Fine, let me go Oppa. Are you happy?"
"How am i supposed to be happy when my girlfriend left me?" I said as i let her go. "Can't I go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter