Werewolf Lullaby

Fall in Love with a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

It was late at night. I laid on my bed, couldn't sleep at all. I keep thinking of what baekhyun just said this afternoon. The black werewolves clan... My father... My erased memories... Why did everything so complicated? I sighed deeply, trying to calm myself.


"Can't sleep?" asked Baekhyun. I nodded.
He was sleeping next to me again this night, while others slept at the couch and other room.
I know its weird that I didn't freak out sleeping with the guy i just metㅡor the guy I've met before that I don't rememberㅡbut I felt safe around him. I trust him, maybe because he saved my life and promised to protect me. Unexpectedly, Baekhyun started to sing me a lullaby. His voice was so soft and calm. It's totally different with the harsh Baekhyun that I knew. He sang sincerely while playing with my hair.  I could feel butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks blush slowly.
"I didn't know your voice sounds this good" I said.
"Well, i'm the best among the werewolves." He replied, proudly.
He sang me another lullaby again with his eyes closed.
I stared at him. His face was enlighten by the moonlight. His skin is pale yet soft for a guy. He has long eyelashes, pointy nose and kissable lips.
"So beautiful" I whispered.
"What?" crap, what was i saying?
"N-nothing." 
"You're beautiful."
I felt a little pain on my chest. But it's not the bad pain. It's a good pain, and I don't know why. 
He continued singing until I fell asleep on his arms, and dreamed of him.

 

The first thing I saw when I woke up was Baekhyun.
He didn't let go of his arms since last night. He really secured me.
"Good morning." He said while showing his rectangle smile.
"Morning." I smiled back at him. 
I realized something. My eyes must be swollen because i cried too much yesterday. I turned around, didn't want to face him.
"What's wrong?" He asked me.
"Don't look!" I covered my face, although he saw it already. "My eyes are swollen.. I looked terrible."
He let out a light shuckle. Did it sound funny? Its my first time to show my wake up face to the guy beside my father and uncle, and I don't know what to do. He pulled my face closer to take a look. Now our faces are only a fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter