I Will Protect You

Fall in Love with a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's  POV


Full moon was shining brightly that night. I looked at my wounded left arm. It still hurts, but at least it's not bleeding anymore. The wound i got from protecting that girl. I turned around to the girl who slept peacefully in front of me. I know I'm insane for having such a feeling towards human, but I can't help it.
I don't care if I died. 
I was born to protect her.
"I'll protect you." 


6 Hours Ago


Your POV


"Hyo Soo-ah, do you like it here?"
I was looking at the window and turned around. "Better than I expected"
"I was worried that you wouldn't like living in a new place. But it turns out you liked it." My uncle gave me a warm smile. 
"Why wouldn't I? Here is so beautiful, beside... this is where I grew up. It reminds me a lot of mom and dad."I answered while my eyes were surfing around the house.


It's been 13 years since the last time i went to this town. I lived here since i was a baby, until my parents died at the accident when I was 4 years old. I lived with my uncle and aunt at the States after that. But now, I decided to come back here and live by myself.


"Honestly i don't want you to leave us, Hyo Soo-ah." said my uncle. I could see his eyes were teary. "You know, I love you as i love my own daughter."
"I'm not a kid anymore. And tell auntie to stop worrying about me, okay?"

I remembered when my aunt cried unstoppable at the airport yesterday.  Both my uncle and aunt are important to me, although we had no blood related. They've been my parents' best friend before they were married, and i love them as much as i love mom and dad too.

"Okay. I'll be going, call me whenever you wanted.  Take a good care of yourself." Uncle reminded me before he left me with emptiness.
I looked outside the window again, wondering why my parents build this house nearby the forest. Some people found it scary, but to me it's beautiful. I used to play at the forest back then with my parents, and we would sat on the grass, looking at the calm lake. I couldn't hold my curiousness and decided to have a walk near the forest. I'm sure my aunt will yell at me if she knew a girl walk by herself near the dangerous forest.


But hey, it wasn't like there are werewolves or something here, right?

 


Baekhyun's POV


I watched that girl from afar. Normal people might not see it from this distance, but werewolf does. Our eyesight are eight times sharpen than human. I keep watching that girl walking by the forest and think, this girl... did she not have any fear at all?


I remembered what Suho hyung said this morning. He's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter