Reason

Fall in Love with a Werewolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV


I woke up at a strange place again.
But this time, it's not the comfortable one. 
I was in the dark, closed room. I sat on the wooden chair instead of laying on a bed.
I could see both of my hands were tied, the same happened to my legs. I wanted to scream, but I realized my mouth was covered by a piece of cloth.
Slowly, i heard a footstep came towards me.
My eyes widened when i recognized him. 
Kris.

 

Kris stood before me like a tower.
His eyesight still as sharp as before. He even looked scarier than before.
It was like he was ready to kill me right now.
He pulled the cloth off from my mouth harshly, making me screamed in pain.
"Let me go, please..." I begged him as soon as I was able to open my mouth. My voice was shaking terribly.
He pulled his face closer to mine, make me gasped. "Are you crying? Poor girl, I didn't mean to hurt you." He said.
I'm scared. I've been never been this scared before, even when Luhan kidnapped me.
This guy is Kris. The one who wanted to kill me... And killed Baekhyun.
"Why?" I asked. "Why.. Why did you do this? Why did you.. Kill Baekhyun?"
He looked at me with no mercy, and smirked at me. "You know, i already gave up on you because of your boyfriend. But now, I won't back off."
"What.. Do you mean?"
He laughed. "You really had no idea, huh?" 
I didn't answer, yet waiting for him to finish his sentence. "Do you know the reason why Baekhyun disappeared?"
I shook my head like an idiot. 
Why did Baekhyun disappear?
I keep questioning the reason all these times, but I can never figure it out.
The reason he suddenly disappeared from my life.
The reason he broke his promise for not leaving me.
The reason he died....
My tears fell down even harder than before.
"It's you." Kris said.
"Me?"
"Let me tell you a sad story." Kris looked at me, then started to tell his short story. "So... Once upon a time, Baekhyun came to the forest all by his self that night. We made an agreement. I told him that I won't chase you anymore if he willing to get killed by me. And guess what, he agreed. He agreed to leave you forever, so that I would give up on you. Then, i killed him. The end. That was sad, right?"
My heart felt like stabbed. "What..?"
"He risked his precious life to protect you, and you don't even know it?" Kris laughed again. "So pathetic."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter