Missing him was dark gray.

Red

To get over Jongin was something Kyungsoo felt like was impossible. Simply because he never felt the need to get over Jongin. The taller male was always there. Always there when he needed him. And now he was gone.

Jongdae told him to forget but how can you forget someone who should have never left. Jongin lingered.

 He lingered in the kitchen where Kyungsoo would cook him dinner in the evenings. Jongin would sneak into the house and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo from behind before giving him a kiss on his shoulder. Those kisses would trail to his neck then his cheek and by that time Kyungsoo would be spun around and kissed fully on the lips.

He lingered in the livingroom. Where they would watch tv together. Play xbox together because Jongin loved his video games. Where they would chat together about their day as Kyungsoo was kept snug against his chest. Where Kyungsoo would rub his shoulders easing the tension of a long day out of the younger. Where his hands went his lips followed and soon they would be doing more then a massage. Where he first met Jongdae and Joonmyeon who were bubbly and bright and mischievous that dragged Kyungsoo into a welcoming friendship. Where Kyungsoo first got to call someone (besides Jongin) a friend.

He lingered in the bathroom. He would slip into the baths that Kyungsoo loved to take filled with bubbles and the smell of peaches would surround them gently. Jongin would wash Kyungsoo's body slowly and sometimes playfully put bubbles in the older's hair. Making a crown or a silly hat. Kyungsoo would then turn around and blow bubbles onto Jongin's face and the younger would laugh because Kyungsoo was so cute. So freaking cute that he would pull him to his chest and squeeze him. On the days Kyungsoo showered alone he did so by singing. Singing his favorite songs of the week or maybe making one of his own. Little did Kyungsoo know, Jongin would sit on the other side of the door, listening to the gentle vocals of Do Kyungsoo fill the house embracing him in a warmth unknown. Kyungsoo would exit the shower and see the peaceful smile on Jongin's face and ask him what that was all about. Jongin would smile wider at that but never utter a word. Kyungsoo wondered if that was love.

He lingered strongly in the bedroom. Where Jongin would sleep late on the weekends and wake to kisses on his face. Where Jongin and Kyungsoo snuggled after an easy day and fall asleep in each other's arms. Where they would make passionate love that left them both wanting more in the morning because once is never enough for them. Where Kyungsoo would wake up before Jongin to pick out his outfit for that day. No there wasn't anything wrong with Jongin's choice of clothing, it's just that Kyungsoo's taste were better. Where they would argue and spit fire at each other. Where they would hit and tumble and Kyungsoo would cry (not that he wanted to) and Jongin would apologize. Where Jongin would tug him into his lap and kiss him everyday just to make sure Kyungsoo knows that he loves him. Where Kyungsoo would wake up in the middle of the night with tears streaming down his face and memories of the past and Jongin would enclose him into an embrace to shelter him from those memories. Where Jongin would whisper "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I love you." It was all sorts of ironic, those words. Because of course Jongin wouldn't go anywhere. Where would he go when his life was Kyungsoo ?

Oh yes Jongin lingered. Not only in the house but throughout Kyungsoo's heart as well. Kyungsoo could only feel the darkest of the grays.