Loosing him was blue.

Red

Where do you think you're going ?" The shaky voice of Kyungsoo rang throughout the condo as he watched the other male throw his clothing inside his bags.

He was met with silence.

"Kai-"

"Got dammit !" The loud shout made Kyungsoo jump from where he was standing and he looked at the other with cautious eyes. Their eyes met and Kyungsoo swore he never saw so much pain in those eyes before.

"Kai, Kai, Kai. It's Jongin, Kyungsoo. Since when do you ever call me Kai ?" Jongin's voice was loud and deep and Kyungsoo couldn't talk as the words got stuck in his throat.

"Oh I know when. When you started sneaking off behind my back-"

"I wasn't sneaking !" Kyungsoo shouted out. He felt like crying.

"Then what were you doing ? Hmm ? Because you never once told me you were going to see him."

"That's only because you hate him and every time you two are within twenty feet of each other you explode." 

"So ? That gives you no right to not tell me anything Kyungsoo. A relationship is built upon trust. And right now it's like you never had any."

Those words lashed out at Kyungsoo and the older couldn't stop the tear that fell down his cheek. 

"How can you even say that ?" Kyungsoo whispered. "Trust you. I trust you more then anything. Than anyone."

"Oh don't give me that. If you trusted me you would have never went off to see him for the past three months." Jongin said.

"It's not like we did anything ! He's a friend. A childhood friend at that. I can't stay in this house forever Jongin. I need friends too."

"You had Jongdae and Joonmyeon." 

"Those two are so busy with each other they don't have time for me."

"It's not like you tried. You're so cold to people."

"Oh now I'm mean. First I'm a cheater, then a liar and now I'm mean. What's next Jongin ?"

"You tell me."

Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip from screaming out. The boy was so frustrating. He won't ever listen to Kyungsoo. Always going on his own information. Never hearing the other side to a story. Jongin threw his jewelry box in his suitcase before zipping it up. He then moved onto the other bag and Kyungsoo watched him with watery eyes.

"So now you're going to leave me ? Like everyone else you're going to leave me too ?" Kyungsoo said after a moment of silence.

Jongin turned to look at him with a painful expression. "Don't give me that Kyungsoo. You're not the innocent one here. You know I'm not them."

"You're all the same. You come into my life like an angel and then you get tired of me and throw me away. When I need you the most you throw me away. You know what leave ! Take your ! Take this and this and this !" Kyungsoo began throwing clothes at the other and shoes and anything that was the others he could find. 

"Kyungsoo stop !" Jongin said blocking a shoe with his arm. He then began walking over to the smaller and grabbed his wrist.
"Stop." Jongin said once again.

Kyungsoo began punching at the taller's chest and tears streamed down his cheeks.

"No you stop. You stop and go and go and go a-and and-" Kyungsoo's voice cracked as he sobbed. "Don't leave me."

Jongin sighed as he pulled the older into him. He always had a weakness with tears. Especially if they were Kyungsoo's tears. The hands that clutched his shirt trembled and Kyungsoo's tears soaked his shirt.

"Please Jongin. Please please please." Kyungsoo begged and Jongin shushed him softly. His hand racked up and down the younger's body slowly and Kyungsoo began to calm down at the soothing touch.

Jongin held him until Kyungsoo's heart beat slowed down to match his and the other male's voice was nothing but a soft whisper. 

"Don't leave me. I love you. Please please Jongin don't leave me. I love you." 

Jongin said nothing and soon Kyungsoo went limp in his grasp. Jongin couldn't help but sigh as the boy cried himself to sleep. Picking him up, Jongin placed him in his bed gently.

He then turned back to his bags and resumed packing quietly. He left Kyungsoo that evening without a trace. 

When Kyungsoo awoke later that night more tears pooled his eyes. Their fights never ended like this. No Jongin would always end up holding him until he calmed down and then they would fall asleep, tight in each others embrace. No Kyungsoo woke up cold and lonely and  empty. Like half of his soul was being taken from him. The tears streamed down his face and all Kyungsoo could see was pain.

Oh yes Kyungsoo could see it now. Jongin was right. He was cold. And in that moment he was colder than before. So cold, he was blue.