Jimin.

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok, so as I promised last update; this is the beginning of one of the other pairings story line.

Which also means no KookieMonster …yet…ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m a tease I know, I know.

 

More like a one sided(?) love story for you guys.

 

Jimin's Pov.

 

———————————————————-

 

Chapter 9: Jimin.

 

I come from a very rich family.

 

My parents own a huge shopping mall franchise, therefore I was always seen as ‘the rich kid' among my friends.

 

Contrary of my parents wishes; I was not a refined young man.

 

I was a spoiled brat, yes.

 

Thats what I was.

 

Always getting whatever I wanted, even if that meant hurting other people.

 

My only weakness was food.

 

And so my parents allowed me to have my own restaurant as a ‘responsibility building’ activity.

 

Of course it didn’t work as they expected.

 

It became really famous yes; though I didn't do much for it. Having enough money to pay people to do your work becomes really handy.

 

I was there to eat.

 

To have the most delicious and rare delicacies that can be found in this world.

 

To accomplish that, I hired chefs from all over the world. Italian, Chinese, Japanese, French, and so on. Therefore my restaurant became a big point of reunion to big companies owners and their sons, heirs of extreme fortunes, just as me.

 

School wasn't for me. It bores me to death.

 

Besides I was already rich, so what was the point. Though, I lacked of friends do to my continuos absenteeism. Even if everyone wanted to be friends with me, I was simply not interested.

 

I spent the majority of my time either on the restaurant or the gym.

 

You gotta work out if you want to eat as much as I do and still look good, right?

 

My parents were trying to set me up with the daughter of a famous fashion designer at the time, a big fortune’s heir, same as me.

 

Though, as usual I wasn't interested.

 

She was always dieting. Not even able to enjoy a single full meal a day.

 

How can they expect me to marry a person like that?

 

Regardless of the spoiled, good life I had, I wasn't happy, not at all.

 

No goals, no aspirations. I had everything already. Such a boring life.

 

Until one friday night.

 

A night that would change the rest of my life, forever.

 

It was a rather normal spring night.

 

The weather was nice. 

 

The memories of the wind blowing against my cheeks, still gives me goosebumps.

 

Fridays were always busy days for the restaurant, so I avoided going there at night. Though I had bad cravings for Japanese food. Having the best chefs in town, also meant there was no need of going somewhere else. Simple.

 

I sneaked through the back door, avoiding unnecessary conversations with unwanted people. 

 

As soon as I crossed the door, the fuzz from the kitchen startled me.

 

“Wo wo wo, whats going on here?” I asked slightly upset at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter