No.

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could smell Taehyung was close.

 

The temptation was big, yet I really didn't want to do it.

 

Not again.

 

I was very lucky when nothing bad happened to Taehyung the day I turned him, but it could of gone terribly wrong, though he would of died anyways.

 

But Jungkook…

 

He doesn't need to go through all this, even worse, he just met me. Theres no possible way he could actually know what he wants for the rest of his life, specially not knowing me completely.

 

I hate vampires.

 

Theres something about me that only Taehyung knows about.

 

The real reason of why I hate vampires and turning people into them.

 

There was a time when it wasn't just me. I had a brother. Older, healthier, promising. Nothing like me.

 

I always thought I wanted to be like him in every way.

 

When my mom got turned, we were told she was dead. And so he took care of me, with no questions, with no complaints.

 

Though when my mom appeared that night in front of us, crying. Saying that she wanted her babies to be with her, that she didn't wanted to be alone. I jumped in her arms and accepted right away.

 

My brother in the other hand refused it and stated he would never become a monster just to satisfy her selfish wishes.

He had a girlfriend and they both wanted to get married, I’m guessing thats what it stopped him.

 

I could understand why he didn't wanted to, yet I missed my mom dearly and thought only of what was best for her.

 

But she didn't listen.

 

She bit me and then jumped on him doing the same. Saying everything would be alright. That we would wake up after a while and nothing would change.

 

I did wake up a few days after the long and agonizing process. But couldn't find my brother.

 

When I asked what happened, the answer I received was just ‘He wasn't as strong as you are’.

 

He died.

 

The young promising boy, who had a bright future ahead, a beautiful bride, a nice job. All gone because of my moms silly wishes.

 

I would never be able to talk to him again, to ask for his advice.

 

Still in moments like this, I wonder what would he say to me.

 

That was the day I promised I would never turn anyone into a vampire, wether those were my wishes or theirs.

 

Though I broke that promise once.

 

Breaking it twice….no…

 

I cant do this.

 

Not now.

 

Whispering “I’m sorry Jungkookie, maybe another time” I kissed his head and left my room, to greet Taehyung at the main door.

 

He jumped on me in tears, mumbling things no one would be able to understand.

 

Yet I could feel how bad he felt.

 

I lifted him up to carry him to his room. 

 

He didn't resist as I thought he would, instead he wrapped his legs and arms around me tight and cried like a little baby. The little baby I always knew.

 

I decided to stay with him for the night, or until he would calm down at least.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter