The Reason.

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’ve been crawling in the darkness of my room, looking for what I did wrong, yet I don’t see it, the closest I got to him, the more I got pushed away.

 

I keep searching for a way to get to him, still up to this day, I am.

 

I can’t give up my heart. My heart has never felt that way, and I’m sure it will never do for someone else.

 

But I’m all alone, again.

 

And Now I was taken to a place i don’t know.

 

I’m scared.

 

I need you.

 

But I can’t say that to you, can I?

 

“Even the rich can become thieves” the headlines were everywhere. I became the disgrace of my family and kicked out. For…an apple…

 

Though, I didn't really care. There was nothing left for me anyways.

But it was scary. 

 

I always had it all, now I was being forced to live in a small place, small enough for a rat; with no credit cards, with no blankets, not even a decent dinner once a week.

 

Is like being shot in your head, then survive.

 

You can’t see blood, though I’m wounded deep inside, what have I done to deserve this?

 

Stealing an apple wasn't my crime, being in love was my sin. A sin society can’t punish you for, so they blame it on irrational facts.

 

Disgracing my family wasn't my worst fear. My face was all over the papers…what if he sees it? What would he think of me? I’ll live in the dumpsters of the city now. The glamorous Jimin he used to know, is gone.

 

———————————————————————

 

Jin’s PoV

 

———————————————————————

 

Being always alone makes you see the world in a very different way than the rest of the people does.

 

I never had anyone to opened up to.

 

My family was always busy. We were not rich, not enough. And they wanted to be.

 

His kid was never more important than money, though I grew up with the ideal of family I wanted to have.

 

A warm welcome every time I get back home; the smell of dinner surrounding the house; my dad reading a book in the living room, waiting for his wife to finish cooking and his son to be back home; a little dog running around me as I walk.

 

Though I can really say I’ve ever had dinner with my family all together even once before.

 

I also used to day dream about my mom telling me bed stories every night. Me hugging a pillow as I fell asleep next to her.

 

Of course that never happened either.

 

I used to be really popular in school. All girls and boys wanted to be my friends. 

 

“You’re so pretty!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter