Chapter 8: Truth

Forbidden Love

"You...you heard?" Jihyun said blankly as Jin let go "I can't believe you're in love with a Demon!" Jihyun looked down after hearing Jin's loud voice.

"*sigh*..would you mind of telling me about Sungjong?" Jihyun slowly shook her head, Jin then grabbed her wrist then squeezed it hard which was making Jihyun whimper "no...never.." Jin then did it harder, the poor Princess whimpered and scream in pain till Jin stopped and let go.

Jihyun now with teary eyes and breathing in and out, she looked at her wrist to see light red marks around it, tears start to stream down then drop to the red wrist to make it better.

"Well are you going to tell me" Jin coldly said, Jihyun couldn't talk anymore, her heart sunk to her stomach and was swollen inside "well..." Jihyun wanted to say a word or more but sniffling continuosly comes out unexpectatly, "we'll talk about this soon, I can't stand hearing you cry, it disgusts me" Jin walks to go inside the entrance of the Castle and leaving the Princess alone crying 'I...wish Sung..Jong was here...now.'

 

~~~

 

Sungjong was lying on his bed looking at the ceiling while just thinking of the sweet Angel named Jihyun "Jihyun.."

He took out the bracelet she gave him to remember her 'Jihyun it feels like forever. Are you okay with your fiancée?' Sungjong thought as he closes his eyes, 'Jihyun I love you but it's forbidden for us to be together..'

 

~~~

 

Jihyun was sitting on her bed still wiping her tears as they soon stopped and disappear, she then hears a loud knock on the door.

Knowing its Jin, Jin just came in and went straight to Jihyun "better" Jihyun nodded at Jins emotionless question. 

As Jin asks her the question from before, Jihyun didn't had a choice, all her head just kept on saying was 'tell it' repeatly, Jihyun did what her head says.

Jin nods at each sentence and fact, as it was finished, Jin stands up from the bed and says "I am going to tell this to your father" "No! Jin No! Please don't!" Jihyun pleaded as she hugged Jins arm to stop him.

"Okay...if you accept this."

 

~~~

 

Sungjong got out of his room as he put the bracelet in his pocket, as he walked to the Meeting Room where all the other warriors are, as he entered it was noisy as usual, as he sat down on his seat, Sunggyu yell to everyone to start the plan, as they were explaining it.

Woohyun just called out to Sungjong "Hey! Where's Jihyun?" "according to Sungjong 'she escape'" Sungyeol said "Woohyun we're planning now, the talking is over" "Okay....leader" Woohyun said respectively and formally, through out the whole meeting, Sungjong didn't really listen or pay attention, all he did was stare at the thin air or daydream whatever you want to call it.

He was just wandering how's Jihyun doing now since Jihyun has told him that her fiancée is 'cold, scary and mean' meaning he's not a Angel at heart, he started to worry about her.

After the meeting ended, the others went to rooms to talk to eachother as Sungjong was going to his room, Hoya came over to his younger cousin "Sungjong-ah..how are you?" "I'm fine you?" "same....are you alright?" "W-what do you mean?" "it's just that you've been acting differently. Sungjong what I'm trying to say is that your're not yourself" Sungjong then sighed "Sungjong you don't like it when others lie especially Woohyun meaning that you won't lie to everyone, so please tell me the truth!"

Sungjong turned around and started to walk away "Does this relate to Jihyu right?" Sungjong stopped walking "does it?" after a few seconds of silence between the two, he then walked straight to his room, Hoya looked around to see Sungyeol walking by.

"Sungyeol-ah" "Yeah Hoya?" "do you know what's wrong with Sungjong? Hes just different now" "Sungjong-ah~...I honestly don't know cause of my duties,..well you can say I don't really pay attention to him" "Well when he's around make sure you keep an eye on him okay?" "alright"

 

~~~

 

Jihyun was in bed covered by the sheets,under the sheets was that she was silently crying, while closing her eyes and touching her lips and remembering the 'promise'.

 

*FlashBack*

 

"Okay...if you accept this." Jin quickly grabbed Jihyun's two wrists as he puts his lips against hers forcefully, as they were kissing (forcefully) Jihyun tried to shook her head and mumble between their lips "n...o...no" she said but not loudly.

As he let go of the kiss, Jihyun was going to slap him like before but Jin caught it in a blink of an eye "If you slap me again it means I'm going to tell your father. So when we're together and at a place you better say you love me" Jin whispered at her ear as he threw her wrist down and walked away.

 

*FlashBack Ends*

 

"Why...why did he do that....I hate him so much..."