Chapter 6: Back

Forbidden Love

After Jihyun hugged and kissed Sungjong goodbye, She jumped into the portal and has returned to AceHeaven.

When she was finally home, she looks around to see that she is near her castle.

 

~~~

 

Jimin quickly sneaked out of her bedroom and the castle to the Garden. She walked along the path, she looked up to see something shining "huh?" she said with a questioning tone, she quickly ran up to see what it is.

After running up as far asshe could, her two hands automatically covered as tears start to form, "Jihyun!?" "sister!" The siblings ran into eachother for a hug, Jimin let go of the hug by gently pushing Jihyun away then grabs her wrist then her expression went down.

"you....did you lose it?" Jihyun looked down "yes...I lost it when I was trying to escape" Jihyun lied "I'm sorry sister..." Jimin then hugged her again, "it's okay, do you want me to make another one?" "No! I don't want to replace it" Jihyun said loudly while looking into the oldests eyes "okay your choice Jihyun-ah, Jihyun it's like 01:00am now do you want to go back to the castle to sleep?" "umm sister can we sleep here now, because I don't want to surprise everyone by just coming out of my room" "okay you can lay your head on my lap if you want" 

Jihyun lie her head on her sisters lap as she fells into a deep sleep.

 

~~~

 

"Jihyun-ah wake up" said Jimin with a sweet tone while shaking her shoulder, "..." Jihyun groaned and stretched her body "good morning" said Jimin with a smile on her face "good morning" Jihyun replied back "so..What do you think of escaping to AceHeaven from Last Dawn?" Jimin asked as the two walked down the path of the Garden.

"Well it was actually very difficult to escape so I can't really explain it to you properly" "I see....". When the two came in the castle, every servant there stopped what they were doing as they looked at the missing Princess, a maid came out with tears of joy coming after Jihyunee, for a hug, "Jihyun!" "Y..." the close ones hugged eachother till they let go.

"Jihyun.....I'm glad you're safe" Y said as she looked at Jihyun up and down.

After every Angel congratulating and telling the Princess that she is back and safe, Jihyun headed to her bedroom to rest more, as she was walking in the hallway, she sees Jin walking by her door, Jihyun gulped and clenches her fist as she walks near him as she puts puts her hand on the door knob,

Jin grabs her left shoulder to face him, "I'm glad your safe Jihyun" he said as he looks head to toe till he notices something "we need to talk later" Jin said as he leaves, as Jihyun enters her bedroom then walks to her full body mirror then looked down to the necklace 'did he notice this?' Jihyun thought as she plays with it, she then walks to her bookshelf to find a Demon related book.

She finally found one and took it out by tapping the top then grabbing the spine before falling out of the shelf, she then sat on her bed with the book she is holding up at her chest level, as she turns the first pages, she finds that she is at the contents page with the titles along with the page number.

As her index finger trails down each content to catch her eyes, the one that caught her eyes was 'Laws' Jihyun then turns the page to the content, as she skipped some uninteresting ones, one caught he eye because it's also a law for Angels as well.

'A love between a Angel & a Demon is forbidden, if those caught breaking the rule of the two worlds, The Angels wings will be removed & turn to a creature no one knows about, The Demon will be tortured, punished & be locked up for thousands of years'

Jihyun kept on reading it again and again, as she is frozen and tapping the hard cover, 'I...have to keep this a secret. Does Sungjong know this?' Jihyun thought till.

*knock* *knock* "Jihyun" it was Jin, Jihyun quickly closed the book and hid it under the bed, "come in" Jin opened the door then sat next to Jihyun on her bed, "Jihyun" "hm?" "Where did you get that necklace?" Jihyun eyes widened "I've never seen a necklace like that around here, did your sister made it cause I don't see your bracelet"

Jihyun quickly nodded "lies...." Jihyun looked at Jin with disbelieved eyes "what do you mean?!" "I didn't see your sister making a necklace" Jihyun looked around as she felt Jin moving closer as she moves away til the end of the bed. "Jihyun look at me" she faced him as she felt his lips suddenly against hers.

She then slapped him across the face,

"no..-no...Jin...these-..lips..they're stolen...."