Chapter 11: Final

Forbidden Love

After Jihyun finished her food and talk with her sister, Jihyun went to the hallway to Jin's room.

As she has finally arrived at his door, she knocked two times then patiently waited for a response, "Come in" Jihyun twists the doorknob to the right then walks in, "Jin what are we doing today?" the Princess asked "nothing actually" "oh....okay" Jihyun responses back.

While walking to the Garden, Jihyun thought to herself 'nothing huh?...What now?' 

As she was walking through the entrance of the Garden, she sat on the fountain then looks around, then at her engagement ring and then the necklace.

'Who do I love?' Jihyun thought as both of her hands intertwine with eachother, after making the decision, Jihyun sighed then slowly slide the ring off 'I can't believe I took this off' the Princess glanced at the ring which were supported by the index and thumb, "I'm sorry Ji-"

The ring somehow slipped or 'jumped' out to the fountain which made a *plop* sound, Jihyun gasp then turned around quickly and reaches her arm in the water 'Ahhh! Jin will kill me! Then he will tell Father...' Jihyun thought as she tries to reach to the bottom.

Suddenly she remembers her Mother and Father telling her that the fountain is connected to the 'Unknown World', Princess Jihyun takes her arm out while the liquid streams and drips from the fingertips, Jihyun sits again on the fountain with a disbelieved but also a sad expression.

"What do I do now?..." she mumbled slowly and repeating it again and again.

The Princess looked around to see it was pretty late meaning it was dinner time, she walked straight inside while thinking 'I should keep my left hand away from anyone's sight'

Jihyun sat down on her seat while secretly putting her her left arm behind her back and starts to eat her dinner with only her right hand, Jin looks across at his fiancée who is eating with one hand, this made Jin suspicious since he mostly sees her eat with both hands.

After dinner Jin silently follows Jihyun to her room, Jihyun turnt around "Jin why are you following me?" the Princess asks with her two hands behind, Jin grabs her arms then, very quickly to her wrist to pin them to the wall, he then pulled her left wrist which instead pulled her body also.

Jin carefully looked at her hand to see something was missing "where is it?" "I...I dropped it-" "you know what Jihyun? No more strikes left" Jihyun's eyes widened "J-jin! Give..give me a chance please!" Jihyun begged as she holds his clothing "okay..if you can answer this".

"How much does the ring cost?" Jihyun was frozen "umm one thousand coins?" Jin sighs then lets go off the wrist and walks straight to a door that was of the Kings room, "Jin! Wait! Um two thousand! Seven thousand! Umm ten-" "too late Jihyun it's too late" Jin says before he entered the room.

Jihyun went to her room, she leaned against the door then slowly slide down to the floor, she kept on thinking 'What now? What do I do? I'm too scared to be sent to this 'Unknown World'' hundreds and thousands of questions like that were running through her head, Jihyun hugs her knees to her chest then let's her head gently fall onto it.

 

~~~

 

Jimin came back from her duties, she looked left to see a big crowd, Jimin runs towards the crowd and was pushing in "What is happening? Who are you crowding over?" after pushing and shoving everyone that was in her way, she finally gets to see who was at the center which made Jimin's hands to cover half of her face.

"J-jihyun?!" Jimin sees her younger sister with her wrists tied together and her wings were removed "WHAT IS GOING ON GUARDS?!" yelled Jimin to the guards "Leader Jimin please stand back" "I-I...untie my sister now!" the guard whispered to the other, the other guard nodded then pulled Jimin away from the crowd then threw her down to the ground hard "Y-yah..." she then hears Jihyun's scream.

 

 

 

 

Authors Notes:

Hello Readers

So your're wondering 'story completed.....THAT WAS THE WORST ENDING EVER!' well.....I'm thinking of doing a sequel next year soooo readers be patient please.