Okay..

I Didn't Mean It. I'm Sorry.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol walked back to his dorm and he couldn't figure out whether to try and get along with B-Joo again or ignore him longer.

"I'm done with all this, JiHo. I'm done, okay?" 

Hansol raised his eyebrows and drifted closer to the voice.

"He can stop crying to DongSung and Taeyang and actually grow some balls and talk to me. Or he can continue doing what he is doing and be a low jerk. I don't care anymore."

"You do know you hurt him pretty bad, right?"

"Well, yeah." There was a pause and Hansol held his breath. "I didn't mean to, okay? I was just irritated because he was touching me so much."

Hansol frowned and tried to think of he often he touches the younger. Realizing he has touch him quite often, he shook his head. 

"Because he think of you as his best friend. He likes you, ByungJoo." 

"Well, he should actually think before touching me. It's disgusting how often he touches me. Are you sure he isn't gay?"

Hansol thought he heard enough and started to back away from the two. Turning around, Hansol broked into a sprint and didn't stop until he reached his dorm. 

Stopping in front of the door, he grabbed onto his shirt. "Did ByungJoo really hate me that much?"

"What happened this time?"

Hansol waved his hand and tried to give Sangdo a convincing smile. "Nothing, hyung. It's nothing." 

Sangdo gave a doubtful gaze at Hansol and raised an eyebrow. "I can tell when you're lying, Hansol. We live together."

Hansol sighed and found the ground suddenly interesting. "I accidently overheard JiHo and ByungJoo talking."

"About?"

Hansol pouted and tried to change the subject. He really didn't want anyone to try and fight his problems. But Sangdo wouldn't give up and eventually, Hansol sighed in defeat. 

"Fine. Let's go inside first."

"I don't think that's a great idea." Sangdo grimaced. He knows Jenissi is in there and if they talk about ByungJoo, the older would want a full explanation.

"What's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter