It Hurts.

I Didn't Mean It. I'm Sorry.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*B-Joo's POV* 

 

The days after that incident has been pure torture for me. Besides having HoJoon or Sangwon to talk to obviously. 

The rest of the band acknowledged me, yet ignored me. They would leave food for me, or hot water for a shower, but they won't talk to me. 

And what hurt even more is to see them having fun without me.

I would leave my room to use the restroom or grab a snack, and I would see them wrestling. And I couldn't help but feel a pang in my heart because I remember I would usually be there.

I'm so grateful for Sangwon and HoJoon. They're sacrificing their time together for me. And that makes me feel even worse. I can see the looks they give themselves whenever they pass each other. But because none of the other members are talking to me, one of them is always be my side. 

A couple of days after I yelled at Hansol, I was left alone because Sangwon went to go grab some food for me and him. I thought I was all alone. So when the music suddenly stopped, I thought the reason behind that was Sangwon. Instead it turned out to be Taeyang and I was about to my pants. He looked so scary. Without realizing, I was backing up and my back hit the wall behind me. He half-yelled, half-hissed at me. There was a moment where it seemed he would hit me, and I was going to accept it. I mean, I deserved it, right? When I didn't feel anything, I took a peek at him and saw Sangwon whispering something to him. Whatever the younger said calmed Taeyang down enough that he left without a word. Ever since then, none of them left my side for more that five minutes. But I feel so bad. I feel like the blocker. Since when did I become so pathetic?

 That's a rhetorical question.

 

~×~ 

 

It's been a week and nothing has changed. There was that moment earlier when I thought HyunHo was going to say something to me, but he hesitated and looked at DongSung. He then turned back to me and mouthed 'I'm sorry' before returning to talk to him.

Now, I'm just laying in bed, wondering where Sangwon and HoJoon went. It's been around ten minutes and I'm starting to panic. Maybe HoJoon and Sangwon are starting to get tired with me. Maybe I'll really be alone now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter