The End.

I Didn't Mean It. I'm Sorry.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No One's POV*

 

So, due to Xero's plan, Hansol has started talking to B-Joo and slowly started opening to him. But the downside to this is, Hansol will probably never act around or treat B-Joo how he use to. 

And because of this, Hasnol has been more closed of to everyone. It's just very subtle, but the hawk eyes of HoJoon, Yano, and Xero caught it quickly.

"Hyung, let's go out with SangWon and HoJoon. They want to say something to you." 

Hansol shook his head and continued to play a game on his phone. "I don't want to talked to them. HoJoon is probably angry at me anyways."

Sighing, Xero walked up to Hansol and took his phone away. "No, trust me. He's not. Come on, hyung."

Sitting up, Hansol wanted to find a way to get back his phone. He didn't tell the younger, but he's still very hurt from what Yano said that day. What Hasnol doesn't know is that it was all planned.

"You should hear what they want to say. So come on." Xero pulled Hansol off his bed and dragged him out of the room. "Trust me."

Feeling too tired to push the younger away, Hansol let him drag him.

Ever since that day he started talking to B-Joo, he has started to put a loose lid on his emotion. Before, he was very expressive witih how he felt. He wasn't shy to say what was really on his mind. He was blunty honest. But since that day, Hansol has became a lot quieter and would be in his room all day if no one dragged him out. And... his trust for the twelve boys he has shared his days with for the past couple of years has started to skrink.

"They're at this cafe down the street."

Nodding, Hansol didn't say anything as he followed the younger outside. He didn't feel like talking today. All he wanted to do was either dance or be in his room, headphones in his ears, music blasting in them. He just wanted to block out the world today.

Suddenly, there's something warm in his hand and when he looked down, he saw he was holding hands with Xero. "JiHo?"

"Shh. Let's go. They've been waiting there for a while." Xero smiled at Hansol's confused face and picked up his pace. He wasn't joking when he said that HoJoon and Yano have been waiting for a while.

Opening the door, Xero, let Hansol go first and then himself. Looking around, he quickly found the two he was looking for.

"Hyung!"

Yano saw them first and he quickly jumped from his seat an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter