I Tried.

I Didn't Mean It. I'm Sorry.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B-Joo was dragged around by Ho-Joon, but the only thing running through his mind at the moment was how he could make it up to Hansol. He still couldn't believe he forgot that night. Hell, he encouraged him to tell his story. 

"Sehyuk hyung called and said we gotta come back or Taeyang hyung is going to ran after us. Damn.. And he sounded dead serious." HoJoon chuckled. He was fine as long as the anger wasn't towards him or Yano.

"Did I make them that mad?" B-Joo sulked. 

HoJoon sadly smiled and rested a hand on his shoulder. "To be honest, I've never seen Taeyang, Dongsung, and Sehyuk so mad before."

B-Joo shoulders slumped even lower. "Was that suppose to make me feel better?" 

"No. It was suppose to make feel like . Is it working?"

B-Joo looked at him in disbelief and huffed. 

HoJoon raised his eyebrows. "You shouldn't get mad at me. You only have me and Sangwon now."

"Do we really have to go back?" 

HoJoon nodded and steered them back towards the dorm. HoJoon sympathized B-Joo and he knew at least someone should be there with him. Thank God he and Sangwon are understanding.

The walk felt too short for B-Joo. He wasn't in the mood to face all the members at the moment. 

Once they both walked in, B-Joo couldn't raise his eyes from the ground. 

"We'll be in Sangwon's room." HoJoon grabbed into B-Joo's arm and pushed him into the room. Locking the door, HoJoon took a deep breath. "You better stay away for a couple of days. Sangwon or I will be with you at all times. Just to keep the rest of the members in check."

With that, HoJoon walked out. 

B-Joo signed and laid down on Yano's bed. He was afraid to touch any of the other members' bed.

"I'll be in the dance stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter