Fan Meet

I Didn't Mean It. I'm Sorry.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*B-Joo's POV*

 

Everything at the fan meet was weird.

However, I was right about the manager ladies putting me next to Hansol. It took HoJoon, Sangwon, and JiHo to convince me to sit. 

Well... If you call being threaten convincing. 

Being nervous would be a huge understatement. I truly thought Hansol would ignore me the entire time. And I was prepared for it. 

But Hansol truly surprised me. 

Instead of ignoring me, he acknowledged me. Even wrapped his arm around me a coupe of times while talking to me. 

But what really shocked me was when he kissed my cheek. A fan, whom I'm pretty sure ships this 'Hanjoo' I've been seeing everywhere, asked if he could. And he did. Without any hesitation. 

I felt really uneasy about it. How to think of all this. Maybe Hansol will start talking me. And everything will go back to normal. Yeah.

Well, it was pretty normal around us.

Hyunho and Dongsung have been so touchy themselves. Almost as if yesterday didn't happen. Speaking of yesterday, JiHo still hasn't told me why I needed to wait five hours, without food or money, to return. But he did look satisfied. Maybe he had something to do with Hyunho and Dongsung. 

But I have other things to worry about.

Like how I actually miss my best friend. And how he's practically hanging off me at the moment. 

"B-Joo~" he turned to me and smiled. But it didn't reach his eyes and my heart clenched. "Let's make a heart for the fan!" 

"Oh.. okay....hyung." 

After that, he ignored me. 

Completely.

Right until the remaining five minutes of the fan sign. That's where he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

And that's when I realized how much I miss the other's touches and hugs. 

"Bye everyone! I already miss you!" He shouted. He then took my hand and started swinging back and forth. "Say bye, Joo."

"Haha... Bye everyone." I tried my best to smile. But I guess it didn't look like one because some of the fans' faces turned to an uncertain expression. Like they couldn't believe what they saw. 

And I couldn't believe what happened after that. 

Once we got out of the fans' sight, he sudden let me go and I felt cold with the lack of heat. And when I turned around, he was already to Sangdo. 

And speaking of Sangdo, I haven't seen that guy give me any less than glare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter