Chapter 2

Extra-Curricular Activities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

 

Heechul sighed and put his bag at the stairs before walking upstairs to his bedroom, following the pieces of discarded clothes and collecting them on his way.

"She knows very well that she is not allowed in my bedroom. Aish, what shall I just do with her?" The young teacher stood in front of the door to his bedroom and opened it. Then he leaned against the door frame and puffed his cheeks at the view in front of him.

On his bed there was a beautiful woman in a y and transparent, black nightgown. She lay on her side, her head rested on one of her hands while she was drawing imaginary circles on Heechul's bed sheets. Her skin was of a perfect milky white and she was slim and well-built. There was no gramm fat too much nor were there too many muscles. She had long, blonde hair and a perfectly shaped and proportioned face with soft but strong features as well and thin kissable lips. Her eyes were beautiful and her nose had a thin bridge and was not too small or too big. Every man would have dreamed of being married to a woman like her. Every man except for Heechul.

He sighed and stepped close to his bed and took a seat next to his wife after putting her clothes aside. He her hair gently as she crawled closer to him and rubbed his chest and even purred softly.

"Sica... How many times have I told you already that I'm not ually attracted to you? That you are more of a litte sister to me? I won't repeat myself again. We had this talk so many times already but I want you to respect the boundaries between us and I don't want to see you in my room ever again. You know how much I hate it when others are in my room without permission. Look, your father bought such a big house and you have many other rooms. You also just could cook something nice and we could eat together after I get home from work but I don't want to see you like this again, okay? I am sorry that you are married to a man that won't ever have the same feelings for you like you have for him... It wasn't my decision to marry you and if I could I would give you all the love you deserve but I just can't." Heechul explained gently for the umpteenth time. 

Jessica sighed and lowered her head as she sat up and pulled her knees to her chest. Then she slowly lifted her head again and looked at her husband with watery eyes.

"Why? Why can't you love me like I love you? You never told me a reason. You only say that you can't love me. Am I not pretty enough? Is there something else you don't like on me? Just tell me so I can change and make you love me. I love you, Heechul-ah. I love you so much that it makes my heart shatter everytime you reject me." Heechul sighed and scooted closer to Jessica to wrap his arms securely around her.

"I know, Sica... I am sorry, but there is nothing you can do. You will always only be a big sister to me. Now, get dressed and cook something nice for us, neh? I need to do some stuff for school and then we can have dinner together. If you want I can sleep in your room tonight but just this once, okay? And no tricks." Heechul caressed her hair gently as she nodded and wiped her tears. Heechul released her from his embrace and stood up to get his bag and go back to his room again to sit at his desk and start his work.

Jessica was getting dressed again and silently left her husband's bedroom with a quiet I'm sorry as she went to the kitchen and made dinner as she was asked for. At least she could have dinner with the man she loved so much and sleep in his arms tonight.

 

While Heechul was busy discussing with his wife Minseok spent his last classes together with the Chinese couple. ZiTao seemed to be annoyed by YiFan's behavior today and did the group activities together with Minseok instead. Of course the younger used each available opportunity to talk about their new handsome homeroom teacher. If Minseok hadn't known how much ZiTao was in love with YiFan he would have thought the blonde had a crush on their teacher.

"Really, TaoZi? I think you shouldn't talk so much about Mr. Kim. It could cause misunderstandings and rumors. Also, Mr. Kim gave the hint that everything else beside being our teacher is not of our business. And who knows, he might have his ears and eyes everywhere." Minseok bit his lips and looked around.

"Nah, come on, baozi. Don't be paranoid. This guy is damn attractive. He is one who plays hard-to-get and the cool and strict bad boy but I'm sure once having gotten a hold of him he is as tame as a kitten. He also sure is good in bed. You should try to get laid by-"

"Mr. ZiTao, if it's not about your task shut your mouth and work on said task." ZiTao bowed his head slightly.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Oh." Minseok elbowed his best friend and shot him a glare.

"Are you insane? Damn, what's wrong with you today?" He hissed quietly and looked at their task.

To get Minseok annoyed and pissed was not an easy thing to do. But to be honest, wouldn't everyone be like this in Minseok's place when having your taken best friend talking like this about a teacher and trying to make you flirt or whatever with said teacher?

"What? Can't I talk with my best friend about such stuff?" ZiTao puffed his cheeks and after receiving a glare from Mrs. Oh he went finally quiet and worked together with Minseok on their task, only talking when necessary. Soon classes ended and Minseok didn't have much homework unlike ZiTao and YiFan. Surprisingly, ZiTao followed Minseok home and gave YiFan only a quick peck on his cheek. Usually they would walk to Kris' place hand in hand or if ZiTao went to Minseok's they would kiss each other goodbye as if they were not going to see each other for weeks.

"I'm sorry about earlier, baozi. I know you are sensitive with such topics, I don't know -" ZiTao started but was cut off as Minseok raised his hand and signed him to stop talking.

"It's okay, just don't do it again, especially don't talk about our teacher like this no matter how hot and attractive they actually are." ZiTao nodded and hung his head.

"I'm really sorry, baozi and I promise not to do it again." The rest of the walk to Minseok's place was spent in a comfortable silence as they reached the house of Minseok's mother and saw they would be alone without even entering because his mother's car was missing. Once inside they shook their shoes off and walked to the kitchen to check if Minseok's mother had cooked something delicious.

"There, a sticky note!" ZiTao pointed at the fridge and grinned as he read it.

"How does your mother always know when I'm visiting you? She made kimchi jjigae! I love mother, baozi! I wish mine could cook like this but you know her skills." The blonde grimaced and made Xiumin chuckle as he remembered the half burned scrambled eggs or the overcooked pasta. ZiTao's mother was better in designing so whenever Minseok visited the Huangs ZiTao would order something to protect himself from further embarrassment.

"I don't know. Maybe mother instincts or something like that?" Minseok shrugged and got two bowls and spoons for them and then heated the kimchi jjigae up on the stove. Though his mother was busy with her work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter