Chapter 9

Extra-Curricular Activities
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9

“Don't talk nonsense, baozi.“ ZiTao laughed softly and patted Minseok's hair in a playful manner. “I have read what you and Mr. Kim have written together and baozi, it's just amazing!“

Minseok and Heechul had finished their One Shot in no time and the young teacher had entered their work for the competition. That was a few weeks ago and the results should be out soon. Minseok was nervous and excited at the same time and ZiTao tried his hardest not to laugh again.

It was always the same with Minseok and exams, presentations and now with competitions too. Minseok always got himself nervous and freaked out about possible failures and in the end he was always one of the best or the best even. But there was nothing ZiTao could do to calm him down so he actually didn't need to try anymore if it weren't for Minseok who would think his best friend agreed with him and whine a lot. You know, like these people who are pessimistic about themselves and just want to hear some praises of others. Sometimes Minseok was a riddle even to ZiTao as his best friend.

The two students were sitting at their favorite spot in the cafeteria. It was a window seat where the sun was shining through nicely in spring and summer days just like today. Classes they shared together had been cancelled spontanously and they decided to go there instead of walking the way home and later back again for only 90 minutes they had off. Also ZiTao had had a hard time literally kicking his boyfriend to his classes. YiFan actually wanted to ditch them for ZiTao but the latter had obviously been against it.

“I am not BaoZi Jr., TaoZi.“ Minseok huffed softly and rested his head on the table, making ZiTao scrunch his face in disgust and lift Minseok's head up. Who knew how clean those tables really were. “What if - “

ZiTao instantly covered the other's mouth with his hand and gave his best friend a stern look to just not start it again. “No 'what if's' today and for the next four weeks. You are always whining so much without reason and then you have a very good mark in the end.“

Minseok sulked and grumbled to himself. ZiTao was probably right, maybe he was just making a fuss about nothing again. His best friend chuckled and poked his pouty lips.

“Tell me about the time you spent together with him. You spent more time with him than with your best friend lately. And you always seem so happy and bubbly. Do you have a crush on our y homeroom teacher.“ ZiTao teased again with a grin and tried to lean back as Minseok leaned over to smack his shoulder.

“I told you something regarding this topic, panda. Anyways, it was very nice spending time with him and working with him. I got very comfortable with Mr. Kim and he is so nice actually. Not at all scary and intimidating like at school.“ Minseok smiled while his best friend was listening with interest and rubbing his shoulder with a pout.

“I told you he is a softie from the start, TaoZi.“ The Chinese male chuckled and received another glare from his best friend, quickly shutting up. “Has he told you any private stuff about himself?“

Minseok shook his head. Even if their homeroom teacher had told him something in private he wouldn't even tell ZiTao because he wasn't that kind of person. “Nothing at all. It was all professional yet very relaxing and comfortable. He praised me a lot and we helped each other. I was even allowed to correct him or make suggestions I found better suiting!“

“Sure, Minseokkie. I can tell when you are lying to me but alright I guess you want to protect his privacy. But you know very well that I can keep secrets and that I am not such a big gossiper like Kibum. Speaking of Kibum, have you thought about asking him who replaced him in the final scene of the play? Maybe he knows who is your secret Prince Charming.“ Minseok instantly shook his head at ZiTao's suggestion.

“No, he will ask why and then he will spread lies about me or maybe he will laugh at me or something. You know him and us are no friends at all.“ ZiTao wanted to say something as his expression darkened at something he saw or rather someone he saw.

“Here you are, baby. I have looked for you everywhere. Why are you not answer-“ Minseok turned his head to see YiFan comining in with a bright smile and walking towards them as ZiTao stood up and walked over to his boyfriend to slap his arm.

“You have classes, go back. I told you I don't want you to skip classes anymore. If you continue like this no matter how rich your dad is and how good his connections are, you will be suspended sooner or later. And I don't think your dad will watch this any longer either. Don't come to me crying when you have nothing anymore, Fannie.“ ZiTao scolded his boyfriend who rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks as he rubbed his arm. Minseok couldn't help but chuckle at the scene in front of him. Those two were like and old married couple sometimes.

“Okay, okay, I will go back. Just don't hit me again. Meet you in break. Wo ai ni~“ YiFan whispered the last part and stole a kiss from his angry boyfriend who had lifted his hand again. He had promised him to change so he should keep this promise.

“I love you too. See you later.“ ZiTao kissed him back and slapped his as the other turned to leave again. “No tricks, FanFan.“

Then he sat back across his best friend and was in agood mood again. “Sometimes he is like a little child. Back to our Mr. Handsome. Does your mom like him? I bet she wants him as her son-in-law.“

He chuckled and stopped as he got another glare. “Okay, sorry. I won't start anything like this again. Still tell me more. I mean I haven't seen you in a better mood than that in a while.“

Minseok cleared his throat and blushed softly as he thought more about the time he had spent with his teacher. “We always sat really close when we were working together and he smells very nice. He also invited me for dinner once and we went to a restaurant. Of course we only talked about the competition. It was very nice though.“

ZiTao laughed and shook his head. “What? He has a very nice perfume. And I like people who take care of their body.“

“No, it's not that. Something else but it's fine, continue.“ The Chinese male nodded.

Minseok looked down and hummed in thought. “I blushed very much when I was with him but it was his fault and he teased me about it a lot. Sometimes my heart was racing, I thought it would jump out of my chest. It was so embarrassing when I fell asleep that one time and he carried me to my bed and tucked me in.“ He murmured blushing hard and hiding his face.

“My mom wasn't at home and I was so tired because I stayed up all night to work on our drafts that I fell asleep on the chair only an hour af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter