Stay with me

Smile Again

“Mannie” Yurim said after an hour of looking at the sky with no word from her “how come I don’t feel that sad” she asked the girl. “You barely knew her,” Mannie told her. Yurim nodded that’s right only thing she remembered about her mother were faint memories that usually confuse her by being looked at as dreams.

          “Well it’s final” the pair looked to Claire who held up the papers “you can live with us” she told the child. Yurim smiled as looked to the woman “thank you” she told her. “No problem” Claire smiled back.

          “Mannie, I am taking Yurim to her recital and going to work” Claire called. Mannie walked out her room with a hoodie on “ok” she sighed leaning against the wall. “Don’t have anyone over” Claire threated the girl “I will try” Mannie told her. “Whatever just eat, breakfast is on the table,” Claire said as she opened the door for Yurim who walked out the house.

          “Bye” Mannie called moving into the bathroom “bye” Yurim called as Claire sighed at her sister.

          Mannie brushed her teeth and placed up her hair before exiting the bathroom.

          A knock was heard the door, Rushing to the door she knew who it was. Opening it she came face to face with an upset Hanbin. Not pissed off upset but an emotionally upset Hanbin.

          Walking into the house he pushed open the door “I messed up, M” he said moving into her house. Mannie closed the door watching him move to her couch and sit down. “I messed up” he said hitting his head. Manie moved toward him placing herself beside him “look at me Hannie” she told him taking hold of his face.

          “it’s ok” she told him looking sincerely into his eyes. “It’s ok” she told him before kissing his lips, Hanbin allowed her to as his mind screamed no it’s not. She pecked his lips once more, the feelings swimming within her. “Make it ok” he told her as his hand sat on her hips. “How” Mannie asked kissing his cheek so softly it was tortured to him “simple” he said placing his hand on the back of her neck he pulled her into him taking her lips.

          Mannie returned it after the sudden move. Sitting up Hanbin pushed her back against the couch, his lips made work on hers as he slipped in his tongue. Mannie moaned into the kiss hands under under his arm and place on his shoulder blade. “Not here” she moaned through the kiss. Hanbin understood and picker her up bridal style.

          Mannie blushed looking to his chest as he moved her to her room. He placed her on the floor, closing the door with his free hand. Mannie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

          “I’ll make it alright,” she told him as he pushed until the back of her leg hit the couch. Pushing her down on the bed her crawl top of her as she pushed her body up some more, their lips touched once more, as her hand trailed up into his hair. “Are you sure?” he asked breaking the kiss. “No” she breathed he sensed the fear in her voice. “Then don’t do this” he told her, removing her hand from his hair.

          He sat beside her, sitting up Mannie watched him closely “just stay here with me,” he told her. His hand rested on top of hers. Mannie smiled at his words before moving into his arms “that I can do” she told him resting her head on his chest.

“Now what did you mess up?” she asked him as they lead on her bed. “You know the show I am on?” he asked her. She hummed in response “I tripped while hopping back on stage” he told her her hair “why did you hop off?” she asked him. Hanbin scuffed “I wanted to impress them” he asked amused by her question.  “Were you kicked off?” she asked him.

“No but I fell” he told her rubbing her back. Mannie felt his breath tickle the hairs on top of her head. A loud smack was heard from her hand hitting his chest “Yah you had me worried for nothing” she raged. “Sorry” he chuckled kissing her forehead.

It was getting late; the two teens were fast asleep once Yurim returned home. “Eonni” the girl called for the older. Not getting a response, she raised a brow. The food Claire made was still on the counter. This made Yurim worry. Rushing to the back, she moved to Mannie’s room

Opening the door, she spotted her Eonni, but she wasn’t alone. Yurim smiled as she looked at the pair that were snuggled up together.

A body shifted causing Yurim to panic, closing the door she retried to get rid of the food on the table.

Yawning Hanbin shifted a bit, feeling weight on him he looked to the girl lying next to him. Smiling to himself, he brushed back a strand of loose hair. That’s when a buzz was felt reaching into his pocket he eased from under her “Hello” he answered ruffling his hair “YG sunsaengnim wants us back” Bobby informed the younger. “I’m on my way,” Hanbin told.

A shift behind him was heard “leaving” a voice, yawned. Hanbin looked behind him “yeah” he stated looking at her as she sat up “well bye” she said so carelessly. Hanbin scuffed reaching for a pillow and hitting her in her head “yah”, he hissed at the girl “sorry” Mannie said to him. “No I should hurry,” he said moving passed her.

“Wait” Mannie stated reaching for his hand, Making him face her. “Should I keep tabs or stop,” Mannie asked worried it will all relapse once again “don’t say that” Hanbin told her his hand pushing back her hair and holding it back. “Meet me in the park tomorrow same time as always” he told her looking into her dark brown eyes. Mannie nodded her head and watched him leave out the room.

“Hello Hanbin-ah” Mannie shivered as she heard Claire speak. She moved toward her door and peeked out spotting Hanbin placing on his shoes as Claire stood right in front of the door “so what brought you here?” she asked looking down the hall spotting Mannie. “Taking a nap” Yurim stated simply “that better all” Claire said as Mannie walked down the hall “I won’t do such things in your house” Mannie told her.

“Better not” Claire shot at the girl “I think it’s time for Hanbin-ah to go” Mannie said rushing to the door. She opened the door and smiled at him urging him to go. “Right” Hanbin said nodding at her “bye Claire noona and Yurim-ah” Hanbin said before easing out the door. “Text me” Hanbin told her “how” Mannie asked raising a brow “I placed my number in your phone so no excuses” he told the girl.

Mannie nodded laughing “ok bye hanbin” she told him before closing the door.

“Couch now” Claire told the girl “yes explaining is needed,” Yurim said following the older in the living room. Mannie shook her head following the nosie pair.