In the club

Saving Ms. Lee Chaerin

 

• CHAERIN POV•

 

The place was crowded. Club Rush, I mean. Adults and even teens swarmed in and out of the place, most of them wasted.

 

I leaned against the side of the building, a smirk on my lips. I was sporting my signature leather jacket, skinny jeans, a purple pair of Supras, and dark shaded sunglasses. Girls and boys glanced at me smiled flirtaciously, running hands through their hair and some even blew me kisses.

 

Ah, the joy of being LEE CHAERIN.

 

"Yo, CL-ssi," jiyoung rounded the corner and waved me over. "The manager says we can sneak in through the back door!"

 

"Sweet, jiyoung." I answered, turning around to follow him out back. I made sure to wave back at the girls and boys in line. They all grinned and began to giggle hyserically. I chuckled as they disappeared from view.

 

"You planning on hooking up tonight?" jiyoung winked, nudging my shoulder. I pulled down my sunglasses slightly. "You're kidding, right? You know it!"

 

jiyoung gave me a highfive. "Hell yeah, Chae!"

 

"Welcome to Club Rush, Ms. Lee." A man wearing a dark suit welcomed me and pulled open the back door. "If you need anything or have any problems, call for Steve."

 

"Thank you, Sir." I smirked. "Would you like an autograph? Picture?" I crossed my fingers and hoped he would say no.

 

"It's ok. I won't want to bother you. Enjoy Club Rush." He motioned me inside.

 

I sighed with relief and strutted in followed by jiyoung. Tonight was going to be awesome. I pulled back my sunglasses as I spotted a blonde girl at the bar. She was twirling a strand of her hair between her fingers and staring at me, a seducing look on her face. I gave her a wink and headed her way. I couldn't help but notice her extra-short jean skirt and her blue tank top which revealed a belly button ring.

 

"Hey, y." I slid into the booth beside her.

 

"Shall I buy you a drink?" She giggled, fluttering her eyelashes. "Sure." She slurred. Oh, she's drunk. Does it matter? Nah. "How about two shots of vodka over here?" I called to the barman. He gave me a signal which said he'd be right over. I leaned back and snuck the chick a look. She bit her lip and leaned over, a strap from her tank top slipping down.

 

I ran a hand through my hair and turned my attention back to the barman who was walking my way with two shots in his hands. "Here you go, Ms. Lee." He slid them toward me.

 

"Thanks." I said, pushing one towards Blondie. "Can you keep a bottle nearby? I don't think this enough." I chuckled, leaning back in the booth. I turned my head to face Blondie. "Besides, I'm dying to know what your lips taste like." Blondie giggled, her blonde hair falling over her eyes.

 

Oh, the joy of being me.

 

• DARA POV•

 

I yawned as I stared at the wild crowd around me. Coming here was a bad idea. Half the people, no, everyone was drunk, you couldn't even walk into a bathroom because you'd find at least one couple making out, and the place reeked with sweat. Bom unnie, my older sis dragged me here. I let her, deciding that it would be good for me to get out and have fun. I guess Club Rush just isn't my scene, ya know?

 

I leaned against a corner, watching the crowd dance to "MTBD" by Lee Chaerin. I could have sworn I saw bom unnie strawberry blonde curls somewhere in the center of the dance floor. I smirked. bom unnie, my sister the party animal.

 

I decided to go sulk somewhere else. I headed over to the bar, crashing into one of the booth seats. A barman quickly scurried over to ask what I wanted. I waved him away, not wanting anything. I don't drink alchohol.

 

My eyes flickered to the girl beside me. I smirked. She was passed out, her blonde head laying clumsily on the marble countertop, drool seeping out of the corner of , and her arms dangling beneath her. And this, I noted, is the after-effects of getting over-drinking.

 

There was a girl in the booth beside the sleeping drunk girl. she seemed pretty wasted too, except she wasnt passed out. she was chugging a vodka bottle, her dirty blonde hair flopping wildly upon her head. she slammed down the bottle and let out a loud burp. I crinkled my nose. No manners at all. her eyes had deep, dark circles underneath them and she looked like she was about puke, the way she squinted her eyes and made a face of utter disgust. she lifted to bottle again, about to take another swig of vodka.

 

I stumbled out my booth and staggered over to her, snatching the bottle out of her grip. "You, miss , do not need any more of this."

 

"Give it back!" she slurred. "I'm thirsty!"

 

"You," I told her. "Are wasted. You should go home. Are you even old enough to drink?"

 

"Don't you know who I am?" she snapped. she suddenly cringed, putting her hand to her forehead.

 

I smirked. "Headache? This is why you shouldn't drink."

 

"I'm 19!" she informed me stupidly. I rolled my eyes. "Not 21."

 

"You're not my mother." she barked. "Give it back!" she took a grab for it but I pulled it back, out her reach. she stumbled forward, off her booth and onto me.

 

"Hey!" I fussed, dropping the bottle. It clattered to the floor, vodka spilling out of it.

 

The girl didn't seem to notice. she was holding onto me, her eyes drooping. she was about to pass out like the blonde chick. Oh great. I sighed. "Don't worry. I'll get you out of here." I mumbled to the drousy girl . I let her wrap an arm around me as I dragged her out of the club, pushing my way through the crowd. Now what? I thought to myself.

 

There was a restraunt in front of the club. I couldn't see the name. The sign's lights weren't working and it was dark out. There didn't seem to be many people inside. I could only see a few lingering shadows.

 

I pulled the girl toward the restraunt. she cooperated, half fainted. The bell ringed as I pryed open the door. A girl that seemed to be in her early twenties greeted us. She had short black hair and almond-shaped eyes. Her nose was pierced and so was her lip, along with extra piercings on her ears. "Welcome to Krystal's Korner!" She chirped. "Come! I'll show you over to a table!" She motioned us over and gave the girl a weird look.

 

I looked over to see her head flopped down onto my shoulder, her eyes drooping. I frowned and looked down to see a pair of sunglasses sticking out of her front pocket. I snatched them and slide them over her eyes. Now she looked slightly normal and...not drunk.

 

I followed the chick to some semi-circle booth. The seats were made of red leather and the wood on the table shined, my reflection visible upon it. I slid in, dragging the girl with me. "Is she ok?" The girl, Yoona(according to her name tag) asked me.

 

"sHe's..." I bit my lip. "It's past her bedtime." Yoona clucked her tongue.

 

"Now what can I get you?"

 

"I'll just have some fries and a coke." I pause. "And some water for her." Yoona nods. "Got it. Ketchup?" "Sure." "Back in a jiff." She winks and struts off. I look back towards the girl and gently nudge her.

 

"Hey." I whisper. "Drunkie." she moans. "Where am I?" she goes to rub her eyes and her sunglasses fall off, revealing a pair of caramel-like brown eyes.

 

"Out of that club." I tell herwith a frown.

 

"What's your name, anyways?"

 

she head flops back down onto my shoulder.

 

"chaerin." she mutters.

 

I squint and look at her closely. "...Lee chaerin?" I choke.

 

she answers me with a "Mhm" and her eyes begin to slowly close again.

 

My eyes widen. Why didn't I notice before? I shrug. I wasn't a fan. sHe's been all over the news lately, not that I paid attention. Yoona returns with a plate of fries and two glasses, one with coke and one with water. "Enjoy!" She sing-songs, places the stuff on the table, and quickly leaves.

 

I grab at a french fry and stuff it into my mouth. "Hey," I nudge chaerin once again. "Want a french fry? Or water?"

 

she opens her eyes and shrugs. "Vodka?" I almost slapped her. "Water. Take it or leave it?"

 

sHe groans and snatches the glass off the table causing water to spill all over the both of us.

 

"What the hell?!" I shriek, now shivering. her stare is blank. sHe takes a sip of the remaining water and places the glass back onto the table.

 

"You're wet." sHe points out.

 

"I know!" I scowl. "It's your fault!"

 

"Mian hae." sHe mutters and to my surprise she prys off her leather jacket and uses it to try to clean the water off me.

 

I purse my lips. "Leather doesn't do much." sHe ignores my comment and keeps dabbing at my jeans. sHe does the best he can to dry herself next and then throws the jacket aside. sHe yawns and then cringes, placing her hand to her head.

 

"Still have headache?" I ask her. sHe nods and rests her head back onto my shoulder. I let her and go back to snacking on french fries.

 

When I look back at her, she's asleep, her breathing soft and gentle. I don't know why, but my heart sorta flip-flops.

 

I take a sip from my coke and yawn. I'm tired. bom unnie probably looking for me. I don't know what to do.

 

Sleep begins to take over me. My head falls onto chaerinand my eyes slowly close.

 

My last thought was "What had I gotten myself into?"