Revival of the Old Times

You're My Destiny

Sang Hee's Point of View

It has been quite it while since this funny conversation between my oppa and I have started. We met last week, when he sat next to me cuz he had no other choice, why you ask? Well there was no other place to sit at, either took it or not, elsewhere he would end up standing the whole lunch break. He told me of how his friend, who ditched him and it was just so hilarious the way he described the situations and can't help but laugh. But all of that stopped when I felt someone pat my shoulder and after a few seconds I notice it was Mr. Davis and without a thought he whispered something to me and MG Oppa. I forgot to mention that I decided to call Myungsoo MG Oppa and he doesn't mind on account of being close.

A while later, I turned to look at what MG Oppa was looking at, it was Daehyun, my formal classmate from last year. What a coincidence to find him here of all the sport centers in the city. Honestly, we had been in the same class during one of our middle school years, but we never spoke and I doubt that we will. Always that’s the point here the point is that MG Oppa, is just omg… indescribable. He just such an amazing person, gosh its fun having conversations with him all the time.  Anyhow, better get back on track and get to work if not I wouldn’t be able to complete my community hours. The day seems to go by fast and my shift was almost. It felt sad without MG Oppa here, since he had to meet with his band, so he left earlier today. Right after MG Oppa left, another guy from school came to apply to volunteer, but whoa… his mom sure seemed like the feisty type. GreyBlack-Elastic-Waist-Casual-Sport-StySurely, I continued monitoring the section I was in charge of until I noticed the guy sneaking out of the office and to my surprise he walked towards me. I was astonished by his actions and the closer he got the more I got a clear view of him, it was no other than Yongguk, my formal rival of elementary school. He was about to call my name, but his mom called for him and he walked back to the office. I was shocked to see him here nonetheless I thought it would be fun to bet him once again and revive old times I smirked as i pushed the cart towards the storage room and ended my shift. I will surely see you again, Yongguk....

Yongguk Point of View

My mother gave me a call a while after Daehyun had left to his appointment with the director of the sport center. I was really bored but yet again i needed to complete those damn hours the school wants. So my mom instructed me to be ready by the time she came and me being scared of her temper i always did as told. I don't how she did it but she was here faster than light itself and hopped in the car and drove off to the center. As we walked inside, a girl caught my attention but i couldnt really distinguish her from the distance, so i continued to follow my mom towards the office. The conversation between the lady and my mother seemed to be going on forever, so i walked out with uttering a word and pranced around the center. To my surprise, i noticed the girl from early but it was not just any girl it was my formal rival, Sang Hee from elementary school. This is quite the shocker... she is really something that power she has damn its not soemthing you find in books or anything its just unexplainable. But my thoughts, were shortly interrupted when my mother called from me to come and with that i left back in. I guess this summer will surely be a fanastic one and i could feel it...maxresdefault.jpg