Initiation of TATU Program

You're My Destiny

Sang Hee’s Point of View

Few days have passed since school was over and the hang out was awesome. We had so much fun at HaYoung’s house; it was filled with so much laughter. But, we are back on track with a routine, why you ask because the TATU program started today unfortunely, I have to go back to my early schedule. You know waking early and that stuff we teens have to do for school. Ugh!! I’m so lazy but yet something tells me to go… it’s just… don’t know what guide me to attend.

With all my force that I got from who knows where, I determined myself to get up from my comfort and magical bed and get my feet on the ground. I furtively walked towards the closet to take out my new outfit; I bought last week at Forever 21. It of course had to be formal and to add little more spark, it had to be fashionable from start to finish.

*FYI, I’m known to be fashionable even when I go exercise or something.*

My dilemma is that “always look presentable no matter what.” After, my mega makeover, suddenly something reached my ears, it the ringing of the doorbell and I rushed as fast as a cheetah to see who it was, to my sight it was Bomi. “Good Morning Inhee,” she blurted happily. It was so loud that I bet it woke up the whole city in one blink. “How many times have I told… blah... she mimicked what I was about to say. “ You won me the words I was about to say!” I replied in eager tone. “Haha… too bad corazoncito de melon, she blurted out that even the tumbled with her echoing voice.

Do you have to be so loud that the whole universe is supposed to hear you.” I whispered trying to remain calm. Well, you know In… I mean Sang Hee, how loud my and strong my voice can get, she exclaimed with pride. All I did was smiled and pranced to my beautiful and elegant looking room to clutch my dazzling backpack. “I’m ready let’s go,” I mumbled so I wouldn’t wake Hana up. She gets really pissed off if someone interrupts her sleeping session. Bomi and I marathoned to Min Ah’s house so we can go to the bus stop together.

Bomi’s Point of View

My mother decided to wake me up early than planned cause she was l going to work today and wanted me to leave the house before she left. So, I texted Sang Hee if I could go early to her house but to my amazing luck she didn’t answer. I waited a few minutes but time passed, and she didn’t respond. My mom told me to leave already because she was going to work and I just got my bag and strolled to Sang Hee’s since its not far my home.

I rang the doorbell of her house and after a few seconds a fashionable Sang Hee opened the door… haha it doesn’t surprise me to see her this way in this conditions. LOL I guess I could tell the reason of her not answering my message… to busy with her makeover. Me, I’m just wearing something simple mostly cuz I’m lazy . LOL Yes typical me but compare to Sang Hee getting ready is more important than a WORLD CUP itself, we will know that.

*I think I want a little too over board with my sarcasm and I don’t think Inhee will like it if she heard me saying this.*

“But if you not telling, I’m not telling” – right my readers*

I stopped collecting my thought and became thoughtless and blurted, Good Morning Inhee,” without thinking that maybe her family was asleep oppss… I know she hates it with a passion, when people call her that name, but since this is my little revenge for not looking at my message. I figured teasing a little wouldn’t hurt; right… its funny when she makes these expressions that always justify her vindication.

I noticed she was about to utter something, but I beat her to it. “How many times have I told you… blah… I mimicked her typical words; since I knew exactly what she was gonna say since I know her well enough. I dared imitate her words proudly. She eagerly replied, ”You won me this time but I’m sure there won’t be a next time, she winked as the words came out. Haha… too bad corazoncito de melon (Spanish phrase and in English it means heart of melon), I disclosed that felt as if the whole house trembled with my echoing voice.

Sang Hee uttered in a calm tone, ”Do you have to be clamorous  that even the universe heard you vociferate. “Well, maybe, you know In… I mean Sang Hee, how boisterous and stark my voice can get,” I exclaimed with pride. She smiled and toured to her delightful and well organized roomphoto imagesCAJ6PDOO_zpse5f5b7fd.jpg Hee chalk up her pursephoto imagesCA1B448B_zps03618860.jpg. She peeked out the door and whispered,” I’m ready let’s going and with that we marched out of the house.

*I know the reason why she muttered, it was so… Hana wouldn’t wake up cuz we all have knowledge of not disturbing her enchanting sleep because she becomes a roaring lion. I wish I could be her and be in my bed asleep like an angel. But, unfortunely here I am with Sang Hee walking down the street to Chorong’s house, so we can take the bus together and transport us to the TATU program.

Chorong's Point of View

I was sorting out my outfit, after my long and warm shower, this is what I decided to wearphoto imagesCA6UAU2H_zpsf412dd90.jpg as always it something casual compare to Sang Hee’s outfits. As I was about to tie my shoes laces, the doorbell rang… Oh wow perfect timing of girls when I’m busy trying to do an impeccable you know. I strolled to the door and I was astonished that my guessing was correct; it was Sang Hee in her fashion outfit,photo Women-s-Clothing-2012-new-summer-fashion-Korean-Women-generous-designer-lotus-sleeve-chiffon-dress-OL1_zpsdcfb6561.jpg typical of her its nothing new to see and Hyun Ok always wearing her western bootsphoto imagesCAFRN90J_zps421e1737.jpg and jeans, she never forgets that combination even when she is lazy .

*She typically calls herself a lazy and I agree with her on that LOL I so mean well maybe a little it doesn’t hurt.*

“Well Sang Hee don’t you think reckon you’re a little to dress, I exclaimed as I eyed her from head to toe. "You know my honey where ever i go my image has to be good, Sang Hee mumured with confidence. "Haha what image corazoncito de melon, or there someone your trying to impress, right Chorong?" Bomi voiced that I'm sure even my dog heard her. "Who is the unlucky guy, i inquired Sang Hee for her answer whicch we all know what it is. "Thanks a lot for the confidence but we got a bus waiting for us and gonan leave any second now." Sang Hee wailed as she ambled out the door with quite an expression. "

"Well somone is pissed now with your comment and better move before we end up walking more than aquired," Bomi stated as her eye brows rose and she strolled out the door, i followed Bomi okand i replied," I didn't mean in a bad way trying to be funny, I'm sure she'll understand and  Bomi ran to catch up with Sang Hee. Damn where did she learn how to use her legs to walk this fast and i just strech my arm out an pat her head. I guess your specialty is running away from others and I smiled and walked faster than her. This first day in TATU program and hope everything goes well a little bit of fun won't be so bad after all wouldn't it.- I hope you don't misunderstand my double meaning my follow readers .

 

 

Finally my fellow readers i updated sorry i didn't update for a while i was busy and here it is now and hope you enjoy it and thanks for taking your time to look at my story. i really appreciate!!