The wounds to Heal

You're My Destiny

SangHee’s POV

The morning has gone faster than took for me to wake up. We had finished the class for the day, I was walking home from the bus stop to change quickly and go do my community hours at the sport center.  As I was walking to the center, I noticed a familiar person in the car, but I couldn’t quite distinguish who it was. Suddenly the car came to a complete stop on the opposite side of the road and a figure pranced towards my side of the street. The figure walked closer and closer the image became more vivid as then it clicked who it was. I realized it was Daehyun! Then, I thought to myself what is he doing here….  He reached my side of the street, and subtly turned around and waved goodbye to his dad. I look at the car as it drove away and my eyes eyed Daehyun with a puzzling glaze.

“What…. Suddenly my question was interrupted by him

“Hi,” he said loudly. I can tell someone is in a real good mood.

“Hello…...” I answered.

 He smiled and continued, “Do you mind me walking with you to the center?” 

“I don’t think I have an option to decide since you’re already here.” I giggled.

He laughed and replied, “You really don’t, at this point.”

“I’m fully aware of that,” I whispered.

He began walking before me and he started teasing me with dumb jokes.

“I have a question for you SangHee do you have a thing for Mysun….,” before he could even finish his sentence I tripped. And now you may kiss the ground….. great SangHee how embarrassing right in the street in front of other people. Daehyun was shocked at what had just happened and before he could even react Mysungsoo had already ran towards me.

“SANGHEEE ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CLUMSY? YOU SHOULD CHECK WHERE YOU WALK!!!” Mysungsoo yelled.

“Can you please calm down, I’ll alright MG Oppa,” I stated with confidence.

 In reality I was happy he was asking all these questions and scolding me for being clumsy. I felt like I was important to him and he really worried about my well-being. He turned his back towards me and said “Get on.”

 I stared him and I began to blush. “SangHee are you alright your cheeks are super red?” He asked curiously.

 “Yes I am,” and I got on his back and he carried me to the center. We passed by  Daehyun and he looked surprised at the whole situation and before MG Oppa walked pass him he told Daehyun

“You could’ve at least helped her and not just stare like an idiot into space.” Daehyun looked right back at him with a frown. We continued to walk to the center.

“Myungsoo you didn’t have to tell Daehyun that,” I said while laying my head on his back. I got to admit his back was very warm and comfy and I could stay here forever.

“SangHee it irks me he was just staring at you and didn’t even help you like he sure has some audacity”, he replied in a worried tone.

Myungsoo its f…. Suddenly my words were interrupted by Mr. Davis. What Happen to you child? Are you alright? As Mr. Davis spoke the front electrical doors opened and Daehyun came in. Mr. Davis directed his at attention to Daehyun. “Son, what happened to this child?” Daehyun faced seemed to change color it seem like he didn’t like the question very much.

Image result for eunji piggyback ride

He just turned around to stare at me like how is this my fault you fell…

“I’m ok Mr. Davis no need to worry about it and I’ll tell you what happen I was walking with Daehyun and I accidently tripped you know how clumsy I can be at times.” I stated with certainty.

“Child be more careful next time,” Mr. Davis emphasized.

“I surely will Mr. Davis and thanks for being concern,” I responded.

“Daehyun take SangHee to the office so you can clean her wounds and that is an order…!”

Myungsoo stared at Mr. Davis in disbelief. “But sir I’ll clean then instead,” Myungsoo objected.

“Myungsoo, I need your help for something and when I give an order I expect it to be followed!” Mr. Davis remarked.

Myungsoo stayed quiet and took me to Daehyun’s back so he could carry me now.

I tried to avoid looking at Daehyun in the eye. I was sure he was pissed with all the faults he took today. We walked in silence to the office of Mr. Davis.

*Tbh it felt like forever just getting to the office.*

Daehyun carefully placed me on the rolling chair and searched around the room to find the first aid kit. Being the curious kid I have always been, I carefully examined the room taking every detail possible. Daehyun slammed the first aid kit on the desk beside the chair I was sitting. That sure scared me. “Pick up your leg so I can clean it,” he demanded. I just listened without budging. I carefully stared at his facial expressions. Wow! He looked serious for once in his life!! I wanted to end the immersive silence between us so I decided to speak first.

“Thank you for cleaning my wounds!” I whispered.

“I don’t know why you are thanking me if I’m not done cleaning your wounds.” He answered.

I rolled my eyes and replied, “Quit being a smartass.”

“I’m not being a smartass, I’m just stating the truth!”

“Truth or not thank you! Can’t people ever be polite with you! Aishh!!”

“Aishh Nothing and quit being a procrastinator!!”

“And who are you to tell me what to do?” I stated with arrogance.

“YEAHHH SANGHEE QUIT MOVING I CAN’T CLEAN YOUR WOUNDS PROPERLY!!! SIT STILL WOULD YA?”

 

“Woaaa no need to scream at me!!”

“A kid like you needs to be yelled at to so they can listen oh and by the way did I tell you…”

“Did you tell me what?” I asked in a puzzled tone.

“That you’re heavy ah!!”

I rolled my eyes and screamed, “YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO CARRY ME LOSER!!!”

“I don’t think I had a choice!!” he exclaimed as he rubbed his back like he was in pain.

 I squinted my eyes and argued, “Yes you did you could’ve said no and MG Oppa could have helped me instead so quit complaining!!! Who is the complainer now??”

Daehyun pressed his hand on my scratches and I moaned in pain.

“The hell is your problem how can you be so remorseless and hurt a person like that, jerk!” I accused Daehyun.

“Ohhhh I’m a jerk now!!”Daehyun repeated.

“Yes a jerk, are you deaf?” I inquired.

“What the heck… are you seriously calling me that after I cleaned your damn wounds?” He questioned with a glaring face.

His glares are scary but not as much as mine though. I got to admit he really isn’t a jerk because he disinfected my wounds.

I think I serious did…. I replied with a hidden smirk.

Wow you are really something else Inhee!!! He whispered.

Ohhh nooo wayyyy heeee diddd notttt justttt sayyyy thattttt!!!! He really wants to die today! How dare he say that name? It’s a forbidden name and everyone knows it!! I thought to myself as I glared at him. What are you trying to say? THAT I’M SOME TYPE OF ALIEN?? I yelled with all my mighties.

“INHEE WILL YOU QUIT SCREAMING!!!!! IT’S JUST A NAME AND AT THIS RATE IM starting to think you’re as crazy as your gang!!!” Daehyun yelled but lowering his tone as he spoke out.

“I’ll scream as much as I want thanks… plus why did you say that name? Everyone knows its forbidden BIG TIME!!!!” I pointed.

 

“I heard your friends’ say how you didn’t like to be called that and guess who found the best opportunity to say it?” “ME DAHHH,” Daehyun stated with his hubris attitude.

I was about to say something but I was interrupted by the door of the office. 

 

To Be continued......

Sorry my dear readers i have been extremely busy with school and other stuff but im finally but to writing my fanfic!! I want to dedicate this story to all my friends because its based on our years of high school!!