The Mundane Days + Applying with "Success"

You're My Destiny

BAP's Point of View

What do we do now? They all blurted with boredom except from Daehyun. Hyung, we need girlfriends this summer because it’s so dull and boring,” yelled Himchan. “Haha dude, are you that desperate to get a girlfriend cuz of the situation we are all in LOL, don’t make me laugh!” questioned Yongguk.

 Hey Hyung it’s not funny, I’m serious we are officially freshmen; there is no problem with starting the summer with a girlfriend,” answered Himchan as he pouted his lips. “Of course there is no problem, but chill we’ll figure out something right Daehyun, Mr. All it all,” exclaimed Yongguk.

 There was silence in the room and everyone stared at Daehyun and the maknae (ZELO) asked with curiosity, “what’s with you and your silence?” Daehyun just turns around and stares at all of them and replies, “sorry what you guys talking about I was filling out some papers.”  “What are those papers for Hyung,” questioned Zelo as he pranced towards where Daehyun.

“Ohh… this is an applicationphoto imagesCADVITJ5_zps22324e4b.jpg for the sport center I’ll be volunteering in and by the way what were you saying Yongguk,” stated Daehyun while staring at the papers once again. Ohh nothing forget it Daehyun, you and your distractions make me forget the question and hey I’m also going to the sport center as you can see my… MOTHER they all yelled!! Yea that has already signed me up to volunteer there.” Yongguk exclaimed in an insipid tone of boredom and he sways his hand back and forward as he spoke.

 “Hyung, who doesn’t know have your MOTHER make decision for you without asking for you consent,” expressed JongUp. Daehyun laughs super loud as trepidation less he saying,” haha you got that right and better get going guys got to turn in this whity (he using kinda like a personification as saying the paper are saying to hurry and to turn them in now) papers.”

  Yongguk stands up and tours towards Daehyun as screams,” you leaving us here in boredom is a crime, just wait and see I’m going to sue you for this.” They all started laughing nonstop and Daehyun just glared at Yongguk without even blink. He reaches his hand towards Yongguk and pats him on the shoulder and answers, ”Hyung, you can’t and you will not sue me, cause:

  1. First of all cuz I’m not committing a crime
  2. Cuz  second of all I really need to leave as you can see
  3. And third of all your no lawyer, as I can see your more of being a clown

And yes your welcome for the compliment, too” Daehyun blurted as he scampered out the door fast then the cars from fast and furious.

*(As you can notice the hyperbole)*

Daehyun’s Point of View

LOL, I kinda felt bad of the words I said to Yongguk back there, but he didn’t leave me a choice and I was also in a hurry, since mom message me she was already outside. I’m sure I can apologize some other time now what’s important is that these papers need get turned in before 5. My mom drove me to the sport center and less than 15 minutes we were there.

“Thanks mom,” I shouted as galloped out the car and she waved through the window in addition to that she messaged me “that she would be waiting in the car.” I dawdled to the entrance, which look great and it greeted EXSIO Sport Centerphoto imagesCAEV7BQA_zpsd9b0a1b5.jpg in an enormous font plus (+) a few flowers on the side of the walkway. I carefully plowed inside along with the papers in my hand and I stared at the signs located in a window at the entrance, so I could know where to turn in these whity papers.

(It’s the personification plus name Daehyun give to the papers)

After analyzing the signs I couldn’t figure out, where to go and here I call myself a genius, but anyhow, I came to the conclusion of asking for help. Where you may ask well in the front desk, where this lanky and unearthly man was standing. Excuse me, do you know where I have to submit this paper,” I muttered as I was filled with trepidation. He directly made eye contact with me and requested me to follow him.

I being obedient followed him without uttering a single word or making a sound and to my surprised; we were walking up to the second floor, well not to mention there was an elevator perfectly standing there, which we could of but we didn’t take. I’m not bagging or anything, but I mean why make an elevator if no one going to take it but then again this is a sport center, which people come to be in good shape and rather choose the stairs than the invisible elevator LOL now I’m giving names to things here. As I walked behind the lanky man, something called my attention, it was a laugh that I had heard somewhere before but where.

Unanticipatedly, the man stopped in front of this girl that was laughing with some guy but I couldn’t tell who she was because her back was facing me.The man patted her on her shoulder, soon after a few seconds, she turned around and greeted the man and so did the guy that was next to her. On the spur of the moment, I recalled, who the laugh was of… It was Sang Hee, the girl from one of my classes last year.

 I could tell the man was telling her and the guy next to her was listening to the conversation also, a while later, I noticed her smiled to me and without thinking I smiled right back. What in the world am I doing, we are like talking with facial expressions or what? Without noticing I was robbing the back of my head with my hand and the guy next to her gave me the weird look and chattered, “Are you alright.” I just nodded in responds.  Sang Hee stared at me but when she noticed I look right back at her she stared back down. I guess she didn’t want me to know she was looking at me and not mention that deep down I’m surprised she is volunteering here, too. She must be shocked to see me

here in the summer too other than school grounds, but well nothing can be done about it. The man just bowed to them and they bowed back and we continued our way until we reached a gloomy hallway but thanks god there was light and it was coming from a door, which must be an office or something.

I saw the man knock addition to that he peeked through the door and, “hey can we come in and are you busy?” Haha is this guy nuts or what he is like asking and not to mention that he already inside to be asking your busy basically he barched in without the person answering his questions and might as well get it over with and the man waved me to follow him inside.

Honestly I keep calling him the lanky man but I just thought about it and why haven’t I took the time to look at his name tag cuz I mean I’m sure he has one. I was trying to read his name tag but without being informed of the sudden movement the chair turned around to reveal a young woman in her mid-20s and she smiled towards me.

“Well kid this where you question gets answered and a thank you would be nice after all that sweat and if you were curious of my name why didn’t you ask earlier I’m Davis, and you are…and he looked over my papers and replies Daehyun.” He haven’t even left and haven’t even left and he already wants me to say thank you and FYI ahjussi I do have mannersand FYI ahjussi I do have manners and wait something more creepy the fact he know I wanted to know his name.

Is he like a witch or maybe even worse. Ani… I shook my head and the, I came back to my sense and I noticed Davis and the young woman were giving me the weird look. If you ask what the weird look is I can’t really describe it but not a nice feeling when you experience it. “Umm… I’m sorry I was lost in thought,” I answered as I sat on the chair in from of the desk and I turned towards Mr. Davis and responded, “Thanks for the small tour and for the long way drive it was fun and interesting.”

“You’re welcome kid and I’m starting to like your attitude, you’re an interesting one and I’ll be honored to work with you, Mr. Davis answered with confidence. I just nodded and he walked out and the doors before I could even give him an answer to his statement. I could feel the tension in the room and the glares of the woman and I just handed her the papers without looking up. “Thank you and if there is no question, you can start tomorrow, but first I’ll take you on a little tour hope you don’t mind, so can get familiar with the place, by the way it won’t take long.” She added to the sentence well I guess I can’t decline and sounds great; I can come tomorrow, the soon the better.

  We pranced out the room, honestly I feel like a dog in moments like this its like following my owner, it really necessity to walk behind the person. Suddenly debating with my own thought that I stumped over the floor and bumped into someone, I looked up to see who is it and it was she again...SANG HEEphoto hqdefault1_zps16f6513c.jpg!!! “I guess the introduction won’t be needed since you basically greeted her in the best way ever, bumping in her.” She exclaimed as she glared at me then back to Sang Hee.

. I could tell that Sang Hee’s eyes widen eyes as she heard the words the woman spoke and she just smiled back once again. But of what I can tell the guy she was with wasn’t next to her anymore… Hey Sang Hee, I’m back! He blurted out in front of everyone as like always people were eyeing towards us. Well change of mind that guy is still here with her, are they like dating or something ,they seem pretty close and ugh… whatever its none of my concern anyway. Your also here Myungsoo, you and your perfect timing and oh introduce yourself to our new member, she requested. Myungsoo…

Myungsoo… I’ve heard that name before somewhere but where exactly…

“Umm… hello well nice to meet you Daehyun,” as he read your name photo imagesCADK3KQT_zpsb6ff1819.jpgfrom the papers and stuck out his hand waiting for a hand shake. Silence filled the room and I felt them glaring at my and just stuck out my hand and entwined it with that Myungsoo guy.

I just smirked at him and quickly removed my hand and I suddenly exclaimed, “Nice to meet you as well Myungsoo and Sang Hee, which by the way sorry for earlier, you the bumping and stuff.”

Out of the where I hear a sound and it was Myungsoo, he chuckled… oh he has some nerve and I just put a poker face. “Since tour is complete and so is the introduction, you may leave now and be early, you don’t want to be late on your first day bye,” she pointed out like if I was going to be late.

I’ll proof to her that I won’t be late, even better I’ll come 30 minutes before time. Haha well see you tomorrow newbie, may excuse us me and this lady have busy to do and the door is surely calling for your aid, Myungsoo commented as he wrapped his arm around Sang Hee’s shoulder. “Ya… MG Oppa, you don’t have to be so meanphoto imagesCAJ7LQPU_zps9b62e63e.jpg,” Sang Hee stated. Yea that’s my girl…

“To the newbie” and when she finished the sentence my jaw nearly dropped and never mind about that’s my girl cuz she just bursted my bubble into millions of pieces. I just smirked and I waved them goodbye, ugh… hope they enjoy there selves A LOT and I strolled to the exit, now the problem is to find my mother, she better be close cuz my mood is not at its best volume. As expected, she parked in the prettiest place ever, ohh why am I even complaining about this so I just continue my LONG and I mean LONG journey to the car.

Sang Hee's Point of View

It has been quite it while since this funny conversation between my oppa and I has started. We met last week, when he sat next to me cuz he had no other choice, why you ask? Well there was no other place to sit at, either took it or not,elsewhere he would end up standing the whole lunch break.He told was teling me of how his friend ditched  him and it was just so hilarious the way he described the sitations and can't help but laugh. But all of that stopped when I felt someone pat my shoulder and after a few seconds I notice it was Mr. Davis and without a thought he whispered something to me and MG Oppa. I forgot to mention that I decided tocalled Myungsoo MG Oppa and he doesn't mind on account of being close.

A while later, I turned to look at what MG oppa looking at and it was Daehyun, my formal classmate from last year. what a coindence to find him here of all the sport centers in the city.

to be continued!!!

Here i updated again their is a continuation to the chapter but i havent't finished writing it ill try my best to update it this week too!! Hope you like the chapter