Chapter 5

We will always be together!
It had been days since that incident happened and no one ever talked about it. Alex was still a bubbly girl after what had happened which kinda shocked EXO and her members. It was a normal saturday morning and everyone was in the living room doing their own business while Alex was walking back and forth.
 
Alex's P.O.V
 
*Why isn't he here yet? He said he'd bee here in half an hour.* I mumbled out loud while I walked back and forth in the living room which made everyone curious. 
 
"Noona. What are you talking about and who isn't here yet?" Baekhyung asked curiously.
 
"Beommie oppa" Everyone "ooh"ed
 
"Why is he coming here noona?" 
 
"Sop asking so many questions." I snapped. Baekhyung just gave me a ugly face. That kid. Seriously. Aish! Where is he? And where's my report? Then suddenly I felt something coming up my throat. I scrunched my face. Oh ! I covered my mouth and ran to the nearest bathroom. 
 
No ones P.O.V
 
"Stop asking so many questions." Alex snapped which caused Baekhyung to pull an ugly face at Alex. Alex looked tensed and scrunched her face up. All of a sudden she covered and ran to the nearest bathroom. Everyone (well except for EXO) ran behind but Baekhyung stopped halfway when he heard the door bell ring. He ran to open the door to see his brother Baekbeom holding a file in his hand. 
 
"Oh hyung. What are you doing here?" 
 
"Alex called me over. Is she in?" Baekbeom asked shifting his gaze towards the living room and dining room.
 
"Yea. She's in but she ran to the bathroom covering ." 
 
*Oh ! I thought that she wouldn't feel sick after taking the medicines and the treat-* Baekbeom thought but was cut off by Baekhyung.
 
"Hyung what are you thinking about?"  Baekhyung let his brother come in. Baekbeom just shook his head. Just then the girls came following Alex. Alex wiped with the tissue but stopped when she saw her beommie oppa. She ran towards him and flung his arms around his neck. Baekbeom spun her around off the ground. Which made the others giggle. 
 
"Oppa! I missed you soooooooooooooo much!" 
 
"I missed you to baby girl" said Baekbeom letting go of the hug. They smiled. Alex led him to the couch.
 
"Oppa do you wanna eat anything? I'll cook for you." Alex asked happily. 
 
"So my baby girl can cook now can she? You've grown a lot since the last time i've seen you." He pinched her cheeks.
 
"We only talked on skype oppa. And we talked like every 4 months since we're all busy."
 
"Hmm. Btw i'm really hungry can you make me...hmmm......kimchi fried rice?" Alex nodded happily. She skipped of happily. *How can she still be happy after what is happening to her?* He thought and smiled to himself. He turned over to EXO and started to have a conversation. After a few minutes Alex came back with a plate of delicious kimchi fried  rice.
 
"Here you go" She handed the plate to him. He took it and smelled it. 
 
"Smells delicious" he smiled at her and started eating. After half the food was finished he looked up at the girls.
 
"Why aren't you guys talking to each other?" He said pointing to exo and to the girls+Baekhyung. All of them didn't know what to say. He looked at Abby for an explanation but she didn't do anything then he slowly landed his eyes on Alex and raised a brow. Alex motioned him that she will tell him later. He nodded and started eating.
 
"Hyung what's that on your lap?" Baekhyung pointed out.
 
"Yea oppa what is it? I've been wondering what it is for since i saw you here?" Rose asked curiously. Everyone nodded. 
 
"Oh that...it's...um...It's...Alex's" He stuttered all the way through. Everyone looked at Alex. 
 
"That's the file of the...um....new employees we need to hire for the company's security. Btw it's Dad's and Mom's hotel company stuff." 
 
"Oh yea. I forgot that you Choi families own 2 hotels, a fashion industry and and shopping mall." said Angela.
 
"Who owns what again?" Jasmine asked tapping her chin
 
"Alex's dad own's one of the hotels and so does her mom, Alex's sister Krystal owns coex mall and Alex runs a fashion industry and has her own big mall." Jasmine said proudly. Everyone's jaw dropped in shock and looked at Alex.
 
"What?? And anyway think about how many companies each of your parents own." 
 
"Yea but we don't own a fashion industry and a mall." Isha replied. Alex just shrugged. 
 
"Oppa if you're done eating come with me to my room quickly. Sorry guys i'm gonna steal him away for some time." Alex dragged Baekbeom and took the file. Once they reached Alex's bedroom, Alex locked the door and went to sit with baekbeom on the bed. 
 
"So tell me now." She asked taking a big breath.
 
"Right...for now what we need to do is go through the process of che-" Alex cut him off
 
"no no no no no. I am not going through that. Anything but that. I took it last year and I became bald." 
 
"Listen you have to go through that process again, if you don't then it'll become worse. You'll be in an even more worser state right now and I know you still cough out blood." Baekbeom said while putting his hands on top of Alex's. He looked into her eyes sadly. *I don't know why you are going through all this when you haven't done anything. You don't deserve this kind of life. You deserve much more than this life* Alex looked at him. *I will be ok if i go to the sessions AGAIN right?* She thought.
 
"Oppa I will be fine if I take the treatment again right?" She looked at him sadly.
 
"I don't know...I can't guarantee you will...be better. But we should try."
 
"I don't know..." she sighed
 
"Look. If you don't take this treatment again you may become worse"
 
"Oppa i searched up some stuff about it and it said it's better to take it. I've been taking chemotherapy for a year now and it's still not working. Can i just not do it now." 
 
"I....Let's not do it then. But we need to get you treated." He said seriously.
 
"Beommie-ah.....How long do I have......to...live?" she looked at him scaredly. 
 
 
Enjoy guyzz, even though it's crap. Please comment or subscribe to it. :)