Chapter 4

We will always be together!
 
Next day
 
Today's the first day in my new school. I got up, had a shower and done all the bathroom stuff, got dressed, had my breakfast and sat down in the living room waiting for the others and guess who were there? EXO. 
 
"Great. Second day in seoul and off to school. Everyone's gonna notice me as TOP and CL's sister and they're gonna bash me up into pieces.Just GREAT. Can things get any better?" I mumbled to myself which could be clearly heard. 
 
"Yah! Aren't you excited to study in the same school as us?" Abby popped out of no where and scared me.
 
"Yes i'm soooo happy that I'm jumping over the moon. We're gonna go school, everyone is gonna notice me and say that I am TOP oppa's and CL's sister and they're gonna beat the crap out of me. I'm sooo excited aren't you?" I said sarcastically. 
 
"Hey hey. Nothings gonna happen ok. We won't let anything happen to our maknae. If they even touch you tell us or Baekhyung and his friends. Ok?" Abby said seriously. 
 
"Ok-Wait what? You mean Baekhyung, Sehong, Chansung oppa (not 2pm chansung), Jongsoo oppa, Minhyuk oppa (not btob minhyuk), Kyungwoo oppa and the other six oppa's study in the same school as us?"  asked excitedly.
 
"Yes our dear maknae"Jasmine replied. I jumped up and down in excitement. 
 
"Let's go. Let's go. I wanna see them. Palli Kaja!" I put my shoes on and called the others.
 
No one's P.O.V
 
"She sure is happy to meet those guys." Jasmine said smiling.
 
"Hmm..but its not gonna last that soon if those 4 es are there." Abby said gritting her teeth at the last 4 words. Jasmine just sighed.  Just then Alex came back with the others.
 
"Let's go, we're gonna be late." she said excitedly. Everyone just smiled at her. Then they left. 
 
"She's gonna study in the same school as our brothers??" Kyungsoo asked in shock.
 
"I guess so." Lay sighed. After that it was dead silence
 
"Let's go. We need to do some training." Suho said breaking the ice. They all nodded and got up except for Baekhyun.
 
"Hyung aren't you gonna come?" Sehun asked.
 
"Leave him Sehun. Let him be alone for sometime. Baek...If you wanna come then call me and I'll tell manager hyung to pick you up. Hmm?" Kris asked. Baekhyun nodded and thanked them. 
 
After they left Baekhyun sighed staring up in the ceiling and close his eyes and wondered off in his thoughts *Do I really wanna hurt her? Why am I seeking revenge? Maybe I shouldn't...Nah I should....Should I ?*
 
It was around about 5pm and the girls and baekhyung reached home. All of them were quiet while Alex was looking pissed. She went to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her. Everyone looked at her in shock and so did EXO who returned from their training an hour before. 
 
"We should have told her before that they attended the same school as us." Isha said in a low tone. Baekhyung threw his bag onto the couch angrily.
 
"Everything was perfect if they didn't appear infront of noona." 
 
"Let's leave her alone for sometime" Abby said.
 
"I'm surprised that the other students didn't bash her but instead they treated her nicely and within the first 3 hours she became one of the queenkas like us" Angela said in amazement. 
 
"Let's go and change and I'll cook something to eat." Rose simply said. Everyone nodded and left.
 
"Hyung what do you think happened to Alex and who pissed her off?" Sehun asked Suho curiously
 
"I dunno but she looks soo pissed." He replied
 
"And the only one who used to console herwhen she used to be pissed was her friends and-" Xiumin stopped silently
 
"and...us" Chanyeol finished him off. Everyone became quiet. No one spoke a word. Just then Baekhyun stood up and went to his room quietly. As he reached the hallway he looked at the door which was right infront of his and thought *I just wish you hadn't done that Alex." Then the door infront of him flung open and there stood a pissed Alex. She was listening to EXO's mama with her headphones on so loud that you could hear from miles away. Her pissed softened when she saw Baekhyun. Baekhyun just clicked his tongue and went to his room. Alex didn't know what just happened. She went downstairs and stood infront of her friends who were watching the TV. 
 
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT   YOON SOHEE, KIM KRISMA, LEE YUMI AND SONG NAMHEE ATTEND THE SAME SCHOOL AS US?" Alex shouted angrily.
 
"Listen Alex we were gonna tell you bu-" Alex cut Abby's sentence
 
"But what??" She screamed back. Everyone turned silent.
 
"Why didn't you tell me that those f***in es come to our school unni?"
 
"Don't you dare call them es Choi Alex!" a familiar voice shouted. Everyone was shocked to hear who's voice it was. Even Alex was. She turned around to see  furious Baekhyun standing half way down the stairs. Baekhyun came down quickly and stood right infront of her. 
 
"Don't you dare call them es! You have no right." He shouted.
 
"Why can't I call them es huh? Just because they are under the same company as you? Why? Give me reasons?" Alex fired back.
 
"Fine I'll give you reasons." Baekhyun smirked. All of EXO stood up because they knew what the reasons and they knew that the last reason would be very hurtful to Alex.
 
"Reason no.1: You're right they are in the same company as me. Reason no.2: They are my Dongsaengs and I will not allow anyone to call them names.... And lastly no.3..." Baekhyun hesitated to say this. He looked at EXO who were shaking their heads telling him not to say the last reason but Baekhyun didn't listen.
 
"Reason no.3: Don't go around calling Other people in es when...when you are one." Everyone was dumbfounded at what Baekhyun had said. EXO sighed under their breaths. Alex was shocked. Hell shocked! Tears started dripping down her soft cheeks. Everyone saw Alex crying. JungAHcurled her hands into a fist. She walked towards Baekhyun, pushed Alex towards Abby and grabbed Baekhyun by the collar.
 
"How dare you call her that. How dare you. No one calls Alex that. NO ONE! Why don't you go and tell your sweet dongsaengs that!" 
 
"They haven't done anything, Plus you're my sister why are you on her side?" He replied angrily.
 
"Well neither has Alex and for your kind information she's my dongsaeng plus a friend! SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING THEN WHY DID YOU CALL HER A ING ." JungAHburst out in anger.
 
"What she done 14 yr-" 
 
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT WHAT SHE DID 14YRS AGO WAS HER FAULT! IT WASN'T! IT ISN'T AND IT WILL NEVER BE!" 
 
"IT WAS! IT WAS ALL HER FAULT! It was all her...." Baekhyun quietened down with tears forming in his eyes. JungAhslowly released her hands from baekhyun's collar. She knew if she said anything he would burst out in Anger. Alex walked towards Baekhyun and grabbed both of his arms.
 
"Oppa i seriously didn't do it. Please believe me. I didn't do any-" Alex cried. Baekhyun shook his arms of her. 
 
"Don't touch me...don't call me oppa. Yours, your friends relationship with me and EXO had ended that same day that you......you killed...my brother." Baekhyun burst. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. 
 
"I didn't kill him. I didn't kill Baeksoo oppa! Why would I do that. Your older brother was like my own brother." She started to choke in between sobs. Baekhyun wiped his tears away.
 
"Forget it! You won't understand......You will never admit it that you killed him." He fake laughed. saying that He left. EXO looked at Alex who was crying and followed Baekhyun. Alex broke down and fell on the floor. EXO turned back to see a heartbroken Alex. They turned to walk up the stairs hurtfully. *Hyung you went too far today* Kai thought and so did the others.
 
 
Sorry it was a crappy chapter i'll try to make it more interesting.Please comment or subscribe :)