Chapter 1

We will always be together!
Alex's pov:
 
Ahh! It feels so nice to be back in Seoul. Seoul Saranghae!! It's been ages since i have came back to Korea. Finally I am here forever. Let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Choi Alex! I'm 1/2 Korean and 1/2 british. For the past 14 years i've lived my life in London. Urghh! Sounds stupid right? Anywayz now that I am back in Korea it feels like i'm in heaven. My unni said their is guests living in our house. 12 people. All i've been thinking throughout the journey is who are the 12 people. Are they....
 
"Alex! Alex!" Screamed a familiar voice. I turned around to see my Oppa!!
 
"Tabi oppa!" I dragged my luggage with me. I hugged him tightly.
 
"How's my baby sis doing?"
 
"Perfectly fine!" I smlied. 
 
"Let's go home! Krystal's made your favourite food!"
 
"Yehey!!!! Let's go!" She made my fave food. Yess! This Aeroplane food was making me sick. Choi mansion here i come!!
 
 
Choi Mansion:
 
"When is she gonna come???" 
 
"Arghh! Stop Abby. She's gonna come soon!" Said a cross Jasmine. She was pissed of hearing Abby's .
 
"Mate! He's been gone for like nearly 2 hours!" JungAh whined
 
"It's really boring without her! It's really boring without our Cutie Maknae!" 
 
"Angela's right! It is!" Isha agreed. 
 
"I'm just wondering how Noona will react when she finds out that "they" are living in her house?" Baekhyung asked in a worrying voice.
 
"She won't mind! After all she loves them!" Abby said in a bored voice.
 
"Arggh! When is she gon..." 
 
"Surprise!!!" Everyone turned back to see who was there. 
 
"Alex/Maknae/Noona!" All of them screamed.
 
"Dude. I can't breathe!" 
 
"Ahh! Our Maknae is back. Wohoo!"Abby screamed in excitement.
 
"OH!OH! I heard some guests are living in our house. Who are they?"Alex asked with curiosity
 
"Seriously! No hi, hello! Just  'I heard some guests are living in our house. Who are they?'! Really?" Jasmine said in a 'are you serious' tone.
 
"Mianhe! hehehe! Hi guys! I missed you soooo much!" Alex hugged them tightly. All of them smiled.
 
"Alright! Alex go upstairs and change your clothes and come down for lunch!" said TOP in a happy tone.
 
Alex nodded and went upstairs with her friends following her. When they reached the hallway Alex heard familiar voices. The voices that she missed for the last 14 years.The voices that she loved and missed. She stopped in her tracks. Every single memory came rushing to her head. The door next to her lead her to the people she loved dearly. Suddenly the door opened. Each and everyone of them poured out of the room with laughter but it was soon gone when they saw Alex!
 
"Exo!" Alex said in shock. 
 
EXO were shocked like s**t. They kept their normal face and walked passed Alex and her friends. But especially one member smirked and brushed their shoulder against Alex. Tears started to form in Alex's eyes. Her friends noticed it. 
 
"Hey babe! Are you ok?" Abby asked with concern written all over her face. 
 
"Yea! I'm fine. You guys can go i'll come in 20 mins! Thank yo for helping me with my luggage!" Alex said with an "don't worry" tone. Allof them nodded and left Alex. Alex carried her luggage into her room and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. While in the shower Alex cried remembering all the memories she had with EXO. EXO,'s siblings, Alex and her friends were the best of friends. nothing could separate them. They were like brothers and sister except from Alex and one of the EXO members. 
 
"So you guys really do hate me." Alex cried. She quickly got out of the shower, got dressed and went down for lunch.
 
 
How's the 1st chap guys. It's a bit boring but i'll make the next chap a bit more exciting/interesting. Please leave comments or suscribe to it. Thank you :)