Chapter 3

We will always be together!
Alex's P.O.V
 
After 3 hours of training we all went back home, had a shower and laid in our beds.I started to drift off in deep thoughts about 'them'. I still can't believe they are actually here. The same thing wonders around my head over and over again. *Do they really hate after what had happened that day? How do I explain it that it wasn't my fault. It was all a misunderstanding.* Just then I heard a knock on my door. Urghh who could it be disturbing me. I got up from my comfy bed to open the door. 
 
"Noona!" 
 
"Urghh! What do you want Baekhyung?" 
 
"I don't want anything noona it's just that someone is here to visit you."
 
"Visit me? But why?" I raised my eyebrow.
 
"Btw there are 5 boys and 4 girls that have came to visit you." Just then it struck to my mind. 
 
"Is it...you know...."
 
"YEP!"
 
"YAHEYYY!" I pushed Baekhyung out of my way and ran downstairs. YESSSS! They are here. Wohooo!" After i reached downstairs i saw them sitting on the sofa. 
 
"I'm here!!" I shouted. They all turned around and smiled ear to ear. Are you guys really that happy to see me???  I ran to each of them and hugged them.
 
"DaeDae oppa!" I went and hugged him first. 
 
"Lexi-ah! It's been ages since I have seen you. How are you? Have you been good? Are you ill? How do you like it in seo....."
 
"Let her go already..Hey baby girl how've you been?" Jiyong oppa snatched me from Daesung oppa and hugged me. He let go of me and cupped one of his hands on my cheeks and smiled at me
 
"Never been better yonggie oppa." I smiled 
 
"Let go of her jiyong. She's not your girlfriend and anyway it's my turn! Hey Lexi-ah. Are you enjoying it here?" Taeyang oppa pulled me away from yonggie oppa and hugged me. 
 
"I love it here yanggie oppa." I replied.
 
"Hehehe. Yanggie oppa. Instead of yanggie oppa just call him sheepy oppa." Seungri oppa laughed which made everyone laugh. 
 
"Shut up maknae. Your nickname is even worse. Ungie oppa. tch." Tayeang oppa glared at him which made me laugh. Seungri oppa looked at me with sad eyes.
 
"Aww! Come here ungie oppa." I went to him and hugged him and he hugged me back.
 
"How've you been Lexi?" 
 
"Better than ever!" I smiled 
 
"Hey like what about us?" 
 
"I haven't forgotten you guys" I went over to the girls and did a group hug.
 
"Hey guys. How's it goin bombom unnie, minmin unnie, rinrin unnie and sansan unnie?" 
 
"NEVER BEEN BETTER!!" They all screamed in my ear. I laughed at their reply. I released them from the hug and went to hug rinrin unnie. 
 
"Hey baby sis. You ok? Are you adapting here comfortably." Unnie asked me with a tone that a mother uses. Let me tell you one thing my two sisters Krystal and Chaerin unnie are like my 2nd mother. 
 
"I love it here unnie." I pulled back from the hug. 
 
"Hey Alex listen. All of us have to go back to the company. We have to get ready for our upcoming concert's next month." Bombom unnie asked. 
 
"It's ok. I understand. We'll see each other tomorrow anyway at training." I said with an upset voice. Minzy unnie walk towards me and cupped my cheeks. 
 
"Hey. Don't be upset. I promise you that after 2NE1's and Big Bang's concert all of us, you and your friends will hang around together and have dinner. Ok?
 
"Ok!" I grinned. 
 
"Well then we'll see you tomorrow. Oh I heard that tomorrow it's gonna be your first day at your new school. Be good and enjoy yourself." said Dara unni and patted my back. I nodded 
 
"Let's go otherwise we'll be late. I'll see ya tomorrow baby sis. Take care." said Tabi oppa and kissed me on my forehead and left. They all waved and left. I turned back to see 12 guys snoring soundly. I just chuckled and turned the TV off.
 
"Goodnight EXO!" Saying that I left the living room and went to my bedroom for a good nights sleep.
 
 
Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
She's really close with 2NE1 sunbaenim and BIGBANG sunbaenim. Wait what am I talking about. Of course they'll be close with each other since she is in YG and He siblings are CL noona and TOP hyung. When they left i quickly signalled EXO to be asleep. She turned around and let out a soft chuckle. *Cute. Cut the crap Baek*. The last thing we all heard from her is 'Goodnight EXO'. She went upstairs. We all opened our eyes and looked around us. Sehun switched the tv on and the others were so engrossed in it. I let out a deep sigh and looked at the ceiling. I closed my eyes.
 
"Things were soo better back then." I mumbled which could be heard. 
 
"Only if she hadn't done that thing 14 yrs ago, everything would have been the same." Suho hyung said with a sigh. Everyone nodded.
 
"Baek are you ok? Since she has came you've been a bit down. Is everything alright?" Kris hyung asked in a worrid tone. I opened my eyes and looked around to see my members looking at me with a worried face.I nodded and smiled at them.
 
"Why are you smiling hyung?" said Chen who looked puzzled
 
"It's just that you guys care about me soo much even though I'm all grumpy with you guys." 
 
"Hyung listen. Ever since that day, what happened 14 yrs ago, you've been upset and hurt because of her. Because of Alex. Hyung...forget Alex. Because of her your like this. Let her go." Tao said in a serious tone. 
 
"Tao...I will try to forget her but I won't let her go because of what happened. I'm definitely going to get revenge on her. Just you wait and watch. BUT! To succeed in this mission I need your help. Will you help me?" 
 
"Hyung do you know who she is? She's the Northern part EXOPlanet's  Princess. The soon to be Queen." Kai answered. 
 
"So what if she's the northern part's Princess. I'm the southern Part's Prince and soon to be King. So will you guys help me?" After a long minutes silence they all agreed. I smirked but then it soon faded away.*Why am I doing this? What am I going to get from doing this? She did hurt my heart and my members. I don't care. Be ready Choi Alex. Be ready*
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Guys what I want to say is I can't be asked to write northern part and southern part so I'll write: 
 
NP EXOPlanet or 
SP EXOPlanet. 
 
Hope you liked this chapter. I apologize for any spelling mistakes. Please subscribe and comment below. Thank you. :)