A Gift for Hyuna..

The Way

2 months later…

                ZE:A and 9MUSES just did the collaboration stage 2 hours ago. It was a successful one, we were all very satisfied. I still kept my relationship with Hyuna as a secret from my members. Only Junyoung knew about it. It was not because I did not trust the other members. I just wanted them not to be involved if one day I made mistake with this relationship or messed this thing up.

“Starting tomorrow, ZE:A and 9MUSES will officially take on hiatus, right?” Junyoung made sure.

“Yes… I want to rest!” said Heecheol.

“Let’s go on vacation, then!” Junyoung smiled. “9Muses members can join us too…”

                We spent the night at Junyoung restaurant like we always did since trainee days. The faces of the members were filled with happiness, especially Junyoung.

“Hyung! She’s okay, right?” Heecheol whispered to me.

“Huh?”

“I’m planning taking her to Jeju, this holiday…” Heecheol said to as he rubbed his face like an old man.

“Who?” I asked, confused like crazy.

“Like I ever been talked about other girl!”

“Minha! You said she was too independent for a relationship!”

“That’s the point which makes me so curious, Hyung! I want to know how independent she is! I’ll talk to her now. Wish me luck!” Heecheol said after he patted my shoulder.

                Because we have been together since trainee days, I think it’s safe to say that ZE:A members did not know any other women beside 9MUSES members. Probably we spent time together too much.

“Noona, please take a picture with me..” said Hyungsik to Hyuna as he pull out his phone from his pocket.

“Me too, noona!” I butted in.

                I was on that picture as well, I wouldn’t let anybody take a picture with Hyuna. Hyungsik whined. What was I doing? Haha! Poor kid.


 

The next morning…

                At 9 in the morning, I arrived at Hyuna’s apartment. I missed her so much, although I met her less than six hours ago. I opened the door, she was doing dishes in the kitchen. I walked towards her. I put the flowers I bought and my car keys on the table. I gave her a back hug, she always liked it when I placed my head on her shoulder.

“Hey, love…” I whispered to her as I gave a kiss on her neck.

“What are you doing here?” Hyuna asked.

I could see her smile. She was probably dying to see me too.

“I’m going to kidnap my girlfriend” I kissed her jaw. “Let’s go somewhere far, a place for you and me only..”

                Hyuna smirked. I knew that she always hated me when I turned greasy.

“What?” asked Hyuna, chuckled. “What did you say?”

                I tighten the hug, almost like I did not want her to leave me.

“I want to go somewhere with you only.. A place where nobody cannot disturb us.. Let’s go!”

“Today? I can’t..” Hyuna turned around, placed her hands on my shoulders.

“Why?” I pouted.

“My parents are coming today…”

“Oh? Shall I go?”

“Why? Just stay here then.. They will glad to see you!” Hyuna hugged me and I could feel her hand playing with my hair, she knew that I loved it when she did that.

“They want to meet you, not me, that’s why they come to your apartment! I know you want to spend some times with them too.. I’ll be back again then! ” I said.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, please prepare to get kidnapped by this guy..” I said as I kissed her forehead.

“Come again tonight then, at 8. Okay?”

“Okay.. Bye love!”

                I grabbed my car keys, and left her apartment. I went back to the dorm which my members were lazily playing plays station there.

“Hyung! You lost again!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Dongjun laughed at Minwoo.

“Minwoo-yah! Move! It’s my turn to go against Dongjun!” Heecheol pushed Minwoo away.

“This is strange, why can’t I win against him! CONSPIRACY!!” Minwoo slightly chocked Dongjun.

                 I entered my room. Siwan was getting ready. He put some sunscreen or something on his face.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Shopping mall. I want to buy sport shoes. Want to go with me?”

“Okay, let’s go…”

                I went to the nearest shopping mall with Siwan. I thought about buying something for me and Hyuna. I really wanted to buy her a gift which she would remember for a long long long time. Haha!


 

At the shopping mall…

“Do girls love socks?” I asked Siwan while we were looking around in an accessories shop.

“What? Can’t you think something more realistic? Girls love plush teddy, necklace, nail polish, head band…”

“I don’t know why I ask you that question..”

“I told you the truth..” Siwan gave me a glare.

“I’m sorry..”

                I loved teasing Siwan about his ‘never been dating before’ thing. Even though I did not know the truth behind his words, especially after he said that he dated a girl three years ago, which I never asked further.

                After he found the sport shoes he wanted to buy, a lovely bling bling shop attracted my eyes. I entered the shop and finally found a perfect gift for Hyuna. I asked the shopkeeper to put it into a red box, her favorite color.