You Are Mine..

The Way

At Hyuna’s apartment…

                I came back to Hyuna’s apartment at about 8.30 p.m. she was watching Animal Kingdom when I entered the living room.

“Hey!” I said as I sat next to her on the couch.

“Hey, have you had dinner?” Hyuna asked after she kissed my cheek.

“I had, we ate pasta at the dorm, Kwanghee cooked dinner for today…”

“Kwanghee is good at cooking? I didn’t know that before, that’s cool!” She looked slightly shock.

“His cooking ability is umm.. well, yours better!” I smiled.

“Really? You’re judging me now?” Hyuna gave me a glare. “You always said my cooking ability is really ‘unique’, like I’m a master of plain food or something..” She pouted.

“Yes, because Kwanghee is the master of trial and error cooking!”

“But you ate the pasta he cooked!”

“It was good enough to be eaten by human, Hyuna-yah..”

                Hyuna chuckled, she might be thinking my words as a joke, even though I told her the truth. An hour later, I was getting ready to bed. I tried to find my white t-shirt which I saved the other day in the cupboard in Hyuna’s bedroom.

“Hyuna-yah! Do you know where my t-shirt is? The white one!” I yelled.

                Hyuna did not answer, she probably was too busy showering so she couldn’t hear me. After a while, she got out of the bathroom and I immediately asked where my t-shirt was. But there was something in the way she looked at me. Her wet hair made her more beautiful as always. I did not know what happened to me, all I knew was I could not take my eyes off of her. She walked towards me, wearing nothing but a bathrobe. She smiled, cupped my face and gave me a kiss.

“You said, you’re going to kidnap me tomorrow, right? Where? Where?” Hyuna asked me calmly.

“Huh? Oh, uhm.. you know..”

                I could not concentrate because I totally did not know what was going on. I probably started imagining things. Ahhhhh! What was I thinking?!!!!

“What?” Hyuna raised her eyebrows as she caressed my jaw.

“Uh… I guess I’m.. haaaahhh!” I sighed.

“What’s wrong with you?” Hyuna giggled.

“When I’m nervous, I forget how to speak Korean..” I admitted while closing my eyes.

“Why are you nervous?”

“Nothing, Hyuna-yah..” I grabbed her waist, trying hard to calm down.

                Hyuna linked her hands behind my neck. She smiled at me, I stunned like an idiot. Everything went crazy when she dragged me along and forced me to sit at the corner of her bed. My heart beat faster than ever. She then sat on my lap.

“Kevin, you’re mine, right?” she smiled.

                I nodded, that was all I could do. She started kissing my lips and playing with my hair. She wrapped her legs around my waist, I could not help but rubbed her thighs.

“Then make me yours…” she said as she ed my shirt.

                The next thing I knew, in the morning, I reached for her but I woke up with empty arms. I took a glance at the clock, it was 7.30 a.m. I looked around, trying to find my shirt which I wore last night.

                Hyuna opened the room’s door, greeted me with her best smile. She was wearing my shirt, she looked very beautiful.

“Oh, you’re up! Let’s have breakfast, then…”

                Okay, breakfast. She cooked. I bet it would be (plain) fried rice as always. Her cooking ability is a little something. It was good but not good enough, it also was not bad either. I was never in her food’s fan club.

At the kitchen…

“What did you cook for breakfast?”

“Uh, fried rice..” Hyuna answered.

                BINGO! I was right. Okay.

“Sounds awesome!”

                Hyuna smiled, seemed like she knew I hated her fried rice.

“So, where are you going to kidnap me today?” She asked as she put a bowl of fried rice in front of me.

“Ah, that’s a secret. You’ll find out later!” I smiled.

“Eeeeeiiiiii~ shall we go in the morning?”

“We’ll go at 9 then..” I said as I ate the fried rice.

                Her fried rice was totally different. It was so delicious, I even made a “whoooa” expression during the meals. I have never tasted such a delicious fried rice like this before.

“Did you put magical powder in this? It’s delicious!” I said.

“No, I made it as always. Are you saying that to make me happy? You said I’m the master of plain food!” she pouted.

“Eh no, it is really different!” I said as I added more fried rice into my bowl.

                After we had breakfast, we did the dishes together as always. She stood at my left, I leaned over.

“Hyuna-yah! I know you look good in it, but please give me back my shirt..”

“Ha! It is very comfortable to wear…” Hyuna smiled. “Almost like I can feel the warmth of your body..”

                I laughed. This day was different. Better than ever. Hyuna looked very beautiful since the first time I saw her this morning. Her fried rice miraculously tasted amazing. And I almost forgot, she was totally mine!

“Kevin!” her voice pulled me back to reality.

“Pass me that bowl, please…”

“Ah, yes..” I said, slightly confused.

                After doing the dishes, Hyuna decided to clean the table while I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. Before I could take one step away, I turned my back and came back to where Hyuna was. I gave her a back hug and a peck on her cheek.

“Hyuna-yah, you’re mine, right?”

                She smiled, the smiled that I always loved. She did not answer my question. She just continued to clean the table.

“I love you…”

                I did not know why I said that. I was sure I looked like I did not want her to leave me because of course I would not even leave her. For whatever reason.

“I know, now go! Take a shower!” Hyuna shooed me.

“But…” I released the hug. “Yah, do you want to take a shower with me?”

“What?!” Her eyes almost popped out.

“Perhaps, do you want “you’re mine” moment. Part 2! Part 2! Yes?” I begged.

                 Hyuna did not have any other choice. I led her into the bathroom.