Kissing is....

The Way

The next morning…

               I decided to make fried rice for me and Hyuna to eat this morning. After washing the vegetables, I cut them prettily while humming my favorite song.

“Good morning…”

I turned around, Hyuna stood in front of her room while drying her hair using a white towel.

“Morning!” I smiled. “You feel better?”

“Yes, what are you doing?” Hyuna rubbed her hair as she walked towards me.

“Cooking..” I put my hand on her forehead to check. “You’re still hot..”

                After I finished cooking, we were eating together. That was my first breakfast with her. I was thankful that she finally could open up to me.

“Stop staring at me, Kevin…” Hyuna said while eating the friend rice.

                I, who was staring at her with eyes full of admiration, was surprised by her words.

“Oh?!” I hurriedly took a spoon of the rice and filled it in mouth.

                After breakfast, Hyuna and I decided to watch a Japanese horror movie. Yes, we watched horror movie in the morning, we were weird like that. It was Hyuna’s favorite, so I guess I just had to sit beside her and watch the movie without whining.

Hyuna sat on my left, I put my arm around her shoulder, I played with her hair once in a while, and she really liked it when I did that. I grabbed her right hand, I put my fingers between hers, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She was too immersed watching the movie, she did not realize that I was smiling like crazy the whole time. I kissed the back of her right hand.

“What are you doing?” Hyuna turned her head and look at me in a weird way.

“I’m kissing my girlfriend’s hand…” I answered awkwardly, with my lips still on the back of her right hand. “You were so clingy yesterday, today is my turn..” I added.

                We were, well.. She was watching the movie passionately. I was too busy admiring my pretty girlfriend. If I did not confessed to her that night, I probably would be just reading books in my room like I always did in every single Sunday morning.

“Kevin, why do you love me?” Hyuna’s question ruined my fanboying time.

“Huh? I don’t know. That’s the question I’ve been asking to myself for the past four years too, to be honest…” I answered. “There are many beautiful, y, kind and sweet girls out there. But I only look at you, don’t know why….” I smiled at her.

“I have been avoiding to be involved in a relationship. I think I was being selfish, I don’t want to be hurt. To tell you the truth, I was about to confessed to you when our company had an MT last year.” Hyuna said as she looked down, felt embarrassed.

“Oh!” I was surprised.

“That’s why I trust you so much. I even bet my life on you, like I bet my heart. Cause one day, if you even leave me, I’ll think of it as the greatest mistake I made and you’re just a bad memory..”

                She could not look at me directly. I patted her shoulder, kissed her head and pulled her closer so she could lean her head on my chest. Our drama moment ended when I saw “Hyungsik” appeared on my phone screen. Ugh! That kid!

“Hyung!!! Where are you??”

“Um.. Why are you calling me?” I did my best to avoid his question.

“We’re going out with 9Muses members. We’re going to take a walk in Hongdae. You want to join, Hyung??? Kwanghee Hyung will buy me a box of seasoned chicken, well that’s an extra info!”

                What’s with this kid?! Ugh.. I’m here with a 9Muses member since yesterday!

“Who?” Hyuna asked silently.

“Hyungsik!” I said half whispered.

“Hyungsik-ah!!!” Hyuna greeted.

                I tried my best to put the phone away from her. I hope Hyungsik didn’t hear that.

“Hyung?! You’re with a girl?!!!” Hyungsik yelled at me on the phone.

“No, eeeeeiiiiii… what are you saying, Hyungsik-ah!” I pretend did not understand what was going on.

“I just want to make sure you’re okay, Hyung! I think I haven’t seen you in days.. I miss you, Hyung!”

“I’ll be back home soon!” I said, half laughing.

“Hyung, tell her I said ‘hi’…”

“To who?”

“To whoever that noona is! See you soon, Hyung!” said Hyungsik, ended the conversation.

                 I could see Hyuna was laughing while clapping her hands. She probably was laughing at me seeing how clumsy I was.

“Yah! What was that?” I sulked.

“Why are you so panic? You should’ve seen your face when you’re confused like that… Ahahahahaha!” Hyuna laughed.

“Because nobody knows I’m here, I’m not going to tell the members about us, Hyuna-yah!”

“Why? Are you just fooling around?” Hyuna asked as she leaned closer.

                Her eyes met mine, I have never been this nervous with her before.

“No, I’m not. Because if they know, they will act friendly with you. I don’t like it. You’re mine, the one and only for me!”

“Oh? Kevin shows his selfish side?” Hyuna smirked.

“When it comes to you, of course I’ll be selfish and greedy..”

                She gave me a peck. Her lips were so dry, they were stuck with mine for a while.

“Hm?” I blushed. “What are you doing?” I teased Hyuna.

“I’m kissing my boyfriend!”

“That wasn’t a kiss. It was a peck! Kissing is like, you know, better than that. With all those saliva grossness thing and you turn your head several times..”

“Ouuuhh, Kevin!” She looked at me with a sour expression.

“Like you’ve never done that to me before…” I kept teasing as I put my face closer to hers.

“Go away!” Hyuna moved a bit to her left side.

“I’ll show you what the real kissing is…hehehe!”

“Why are you like this?! ert!” She said that while laughing cause I tickled her.

                Well, I spent a whole day in her apartment. We did everything together, like a couple should. That was one of the happiest moments I felt in life. While looking at her beautiful face, I thanked God that I found her. I would do anything for this girl.