Revealing (Second Episode)

The Edge Of Us

Young Mi's POV

"Woah. So this is the second episode of this show," I sighed as I looked at the camera. "The broadcast will be next week, right?"

"Six days more. One week after we shot.

"Ah.. Is that so?"

The cameraman just laughed at me.

"Where are you going?" The cameraman asked me.

"Oh. Yesterday Minho-ssi told me that we'll meet at a cafe near here."

"Didn't he go home with you last night? But why are you walking alone?"

"Minho-ssi took me to our apartment then he went to the next apartment, SHINee's dorm. He slept in their dorm because he has a morning schedule and he doesn't want to wake me up too early this morning. But well.., I think he said at the time I arrived, he has already finished his morning schedule."

The camera still filming me 24/7, like what I said. There are a few cameras in our apartment, and I'm sure there are a few cameras in SHINee's dorm too.

"Oh? He has arrived first!" I looked surprised when I saw the cafe's window from outside, there's Minho who sat down comfortably in the corner. He smiled when he looked at me.

I entered the cafe and bowed as soon as we met face to face. "Annyeonghaseyo," both of us said in unison.

Minho let me sit in front of him, so we could see each other's faces directly.

"Did you have enough sleep?" He asked me first. Well, I'm happy because he was the one who started the conversation first.

"Yes I had," I said. "But how can you arrived earlier than me? Did you have enough sleep? Do you have another schedule after this?"

"You ask quite many questions in one breath," Minho laughed at me. "It's not like I've waited you for hours. I just came about 5 minutes earlier than you because . Of course, I had enough sleep. I have another schedule.. In the afternoon.."

"Ah.. I see.."

"But before you arrived, the PD-nim gave me this." Minho gave me a card, and it seemed like the script of our show.

I read it,

For today, the theme is Revealing.

"What? I just realized that there's such theme in this show. I thought it's a freestyle." I laughed awkwardly. "What does it mean by revealing?"

"Maybe... The PD wanted us to reveal our past? Like.. How did both of us meet each other or something like that?"

"Hmm.. I'm not sure..."

"I'm not sure either..." Minho and I could only sighed. "But I really remember.. We met each other for the first time because of our moms."

"Yes, yes. That's right. How could I forget about that?! You gave me a nice dress too." I told him.

"Actually when I bought that dress, I wasn't alone. I was with Key and Jonghyun hyung. And on that day, Key wasn't in a good mood because Hae Ri. So he nagged me all the way to his house because he told me my taste in fashion is so bad." He said.

"It's not bad!"

"Well, I learned a lot from him too after we debuted." He admitted it.

"When you met Minho-ssi for the first time..., did people recognize both of you?" The cameraman asked.

"I think some of them looked at Minho intensely because Minho was really good looking. He's tall and has a pair of big eyes that catch everyone's attention to look at him. Well..., he gained everyone's attention even before he debuted. But I didn't. I was just an ordinary girl before I met him." I answered the cameraman.

"Ah, jinjja?" Minho shyly smiled. You know, I just complimented him. That he's good looking, tall, and has a pair of big eyes. "But have you got that title.. I mean.. Youngest Professor in Korea, at that time?"

"I got that title 2 years ago. But at that time, I think at that time I represented Seoul with my achievements too."

"At that time, you looked like a genius to me. I was a little bit embarrassed with myself because I, the guy who wasn't top 10 in his school, got a chance to date a genius like you."

"Ah, it's not like that... I envy you because you're so good in sports."

"Well..., I almost gave up my scores for sports because I like them so much. When I was still in High School, if I'm not mistaken, I played soccer and basketball almost everyday in School's field. My dad scolded me because I got a really bad score for my test and since that time, I play a little less than before."

"I see you can't enjoy your young life like that after you debuted, right?"

"But well..., I'm still young too." He laughed.

"I think your dad is a little bit strict in education, am I right?"

"Yeah. Well, he...," Minho paused for a while, maybe wondering what words he should say to me to arrange a good sentence about this sensitive topic.

I know he doesn't get along well with his dad. I know, I know it all.

Even though I'm not really close with Minho, it doesn't mean I'm not really close with his mom too, right?

"...let's not talk about him." He said in the end.

I just nodded my head and searched for another topic.

"You know Key Oppa and Hae Ri Unnie better than I do. Did they fight a lot? You told me Key Oppa was not in a good mood because Hae Ri Unnie..."

"Well.., I don't think they fought a lot. But Key had a complicated love story. It's too long but in short, Hae Ri's bright personality always makes him smile again even up until now. Hae Ri is a kind of a girl that can talk about something for hours if you know her so well. She really has a bright personality, and I ever liked her back then."

"W-What?" I asked, almost shouted, in disbelief.

I didn't know this.

I don't know that he ever liked Hae Ri unnie....

"Yeah. It's true. I ever liked her..., back then."

"W-When is it?" I stuttered.

"Quite long time ago. But I remember I still had that feeling when the first time we met each other... When we had dinner in a restaurant together."

I didn't want to say anything to him anymore. I felt really annoyed.

Like how could he said something sensitive to his wife without feeling any guilty?

Isn't it uncomfortable to talk about your ex to your current girlfriend?

And it makes me more uncomfortable because Hae Ri Unnie seemed like a real unnie to me. Since I don't have any siblings, I considered her as my own unnie.

And my husband just confessed to me that he ever liked my unnie.

"Why you're not saying anything?" Minho asked me without looking at me but he's so busy playing with her coffee's straw.

"If you have to choose now, who do you want to choose? Me or Hae Ri unnie?"

"Yah, I said I liked her back then.."

"So?"

"It's you."

I had to control myself for not blushing in front of him because I have to ask him more.

"But if I asked..., if it's back then? At that time you started to fall in love with her and I came right away, who'd you choose?"

He just smiled, still without looking at me, and still playing with the straw too.

"Ah, forget it. Don't answer it with something that I don't want to hear." I said and stood up. "Come on, Minho-ssi. Don't play with the straw and let's get out quickly. You said you have another schedule, didn't you?"

 


UPDATE~~~~

 

TODAY I'M GONNA DO THE DOUBLE UPDATE TOO BECAUSE TAEMIN WON FOR THE SECOND TIME<3 LET'S CELEBRATE IT, SHAWOLS!!! *HUGS*

 

P.S. FOR YOU WHO STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE "SECOND EPISODE" ON THE TITLE.... SO  MINHO AND HAE JIN ARE DOING A NEW VARIETY SHOW TOGETHER AND THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS THEIR FIRST EPISODE SO THIS CHAPTER IS THEIR SECOND EPISODE~~