Umma (Third Episode)

The Edge Of Us

As I promised, double update^^

Please don't forget to leave your comment, subscribe, and vote<3

And don't forget to support our Maknae as well: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8m2JIDjKU (TAEMIN'S DANGER MUSIC VIDEO)

http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m?mcdMenuId=menu2# (VOTE TAEMIN!!!!!)

PLEASE HELP OUR MAKNAE TO GET HIS THIRD TROPHY BECAUSE HE DESERVES IT.

LOVE YOU ALL<3


So today Minho will be super duper busy with his schedule, overseas. He left me alone in Korea, hafft.

"Yeorobun," I talked to the viewers through the camera. "Right now I'm in my and Minho's apartment. Yes, this is our apartment but sadly Minho doesn't visit this apartment as often as he visits SHINee's dorm. Of course, because he has a busy schedule and our relationship can't win over their friendship. I mean of course he'll choose the rest 4 instead of me if he had to choose. Well, I understand that with all my heart."

"Where's Minho-ssi?" The cameraman asked me.

"He's in SHINee's dorm, they're going to go to Japan in few hours. The fans must have been waiting for them in the airport."

"What will he do in Japan?"

"Well, he told me SHINee'll have another Japan Arena Tour, tomorrow night."

"Don't you want to come with him?"

"Of course I want! But I probably just disturb him so I don't want him to be angry. Well, he's too tired to take care of me too."

"When will he go home?"

"Hmm... He said he'll go home in a week." I sighed. "But I don't know what to do now. Woah, it's really boring."

I reached my phone and called Young Mi. It's still 9 AM, I think she takes the afternoon class today.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard a lazy voice from her.

"Yah, did you just wake up?!"

"Hmm. I studied and fell asleep accidentally. Ugh, actually I have a test too for today. English, english."

"Ah, so it isn't easy, hmm? Yah, what time did you go to sleep?!"

"Around 4 AM. So I'm really tired right now, Hae Jin-ah. I didn't have enough sleep."

"What time did you wake up?"

"I woke up because you called me."

"Woah, jinjja. How can you get a good score, then?"

"Yah, don't lecturing me. I'm not your sister, right?"

"But, Young Mi-ah.."

"Hmm.."

"I'm really bored. Minho-ssi is in SHINee's dorm, going to go to Japan."

"Yah, you say that everyday! Don't act like this is the first time he left you alone."

"Yah, I'm filming a new variety show with him. Don't say something like that!"

"Jinjja? Are you shooting right now? Or in a break?"

"They film me 24/7. They recorded your voice automatically."

"Y-Yah!"

I laughed at her. "Forget it. Study well and do well for your test, arraseo? Annyeong!~"

I ended the phone call and laughed to myself.

"Young Mi is my best friend. I call her almost everyday and teach her if she doesn't know something for her test. And I tell her everything that happens between me and Minho. Almost all of my personal life, I tell them to her."

"She's still a student? "

"Yeah. She's a Shawol too. She likes Jonghyun Oppa the most."

"Really? Has she ever had some interactions with Jonghyun-ssi? Like talk with him face to face or does she actually really close with him?"

"Sadly no. But I won't let her to get closer with Jonghyun too. Woah, she'll regret it because Jonghyun will distract her life within seconds. I'm afraid if she can't graduate because of him."

The cameraman laughed. 

"But I'm serious!" I said. "Ah, but without her, I really don't know what to do." I laid in the sofa and played with my phone.

"You know..., because of their busy schedules, SHINee can't open their SNS accounts as often as me. But I think Jonghyun Oppa can tweet a lot." I laughed. "Shawols usually make my notifications full because of their mentions. Sometimes I don't know how to answer their questions especially when it comes to SHINee's schedule or else. But I like it though."

The cameraman just stayed silent because I didn't talk too for about 40 minutes.

"Ah, right. I'm going to call my mom it's been ages since the last time I heard her voice." I pouted and call her immediately.

"Hae Jinnie?" I heard my mom's voice from the other side.

"Umma!!!"

But well, actually I send her text messages everyday. At least I contact her everyday and tell her what's going on in here.

"Hae Jinnie, what's wrong?"

"Aniyo, umma. There's nothing wrong."

"Jinjja? But you only call me when there's something wrong."

"Umma, I'm alone again and I don't know what to do. Young Mi is going to her school and she has to study because she has a test today. But we're in the middle of filming..."

"Ah, jinjja?" I heard umma's excited voice.

"Yes."

"Woah, so interesting!" She said. "Ah, my daughter, I just remember that I haven't visited Minho's mom since last month."

"So?"

"Make some dishes and visit her house."

I gulped when I heard my mom being serious about this. "Okay, okay. I'll visit her. Annyeong, umma. I'll call you later."

Then I ended the call. Woah, I have to make a delicious dish for his mom.

***

"Who is it?" Someone opened the door for me as she asked me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, umma." I bowed and gave the plastic bag I hold for a long time to that pretty lady in her 40's.

She's Minho's mom. My mom's friend, and also my mother-in-law.

"Woah, Hae Jinnie! It's been a long time! Come in, come in! How are you, darling?" As always, she's really nice to me. "Ah, there's a cameraman too?"

I nodded my head. "Ne, it's been a long time, umma. I'm fine. I'm doing a new variety show with Minho since 2 days ago. And what about you?"

"Woah, it's nice to hear that both of you can get closer to each other! I'll definitely watch this variety show! Ah, I'm fine too. And what about Minho?"

"Minho is doing fine too. They're going to go to Japan this afternoon, umma. For another Japan Arena Tour."

She let me sat on the comfertable couch while she made something to drink for me.

"Hae Jinnie, thank you for the food! You're the best girl I've ever known. Actually you shouldn't make this much, because I only live alone. Anyway, thank you!" She said after she saw the dishes that I made to her and then smiled like she just talked with a girl with the same age with her.

Wait. It doesn't mean I consider myself as an old lady, no.

"Wait here, okay." She said as she put the glass on the table and let me drink it. A chinese tea.

Then after a while, she came back with her phone. "I'm gonna call Minho. You should wait here too!"

I gulped really hard as she pressed speed dial number 1.

"Yeoboseyo, umma?" I heard Minho answered her call.

"Yah, this little punk! Where are you, huh?!"

"I'm in the dorm. Going to Japan in 2 hours. Waeyo?"

"Yah. Actually who's my real child, huh? Why you've never visited me in 2 months?! Don't you know Hae Jin's in here?!"

"What?!"

"Yes, yes. Don't be that surprised, Choi Minho. You should visit me too!" Then she elbowed my arm. "Come on, say something!" She almost whispered.

"A-Ah.., annyeonghaseyo, Minho-ssi." I greeted him.

Okay, this is awkward.

"Yah, are you still using honorifics to each other?! What couple-"

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Hae Jin-ssi." Minho cut his mom's words. "I hope you're doing good with the variety show alone. If something happens, just call me or text me. I'm going home in a week, so don't worry about me."

"Ah... Yes, yes. I hope all of you have a safe flight too. Enjoy your trip in Japan too, and don't forget to reply my text messages too. I'm sure Manager Oppa has warned all of you about this, but still I want to tell you that health is the most important thing. So don't get sick and return back quickly. Good luck for the performance too! I'll wait for you. Annyeong~" I shyly smiled to the phone.

"Arraseo, arraseo. Annyeong!"

"Yah, text me later too, arraseo?!" Minho's mom shouted at him. "Comeback quickly and visit me! I don't want you or Hae Jinnie to visit me alone. Both. Of. You. Should. Visit. Me. Together. Safe flight, darling!" Then she ended the call.

Well..., let's see if Minho could still remember what his mom said after he returned back to Korea.

 


P.S. The italic ones are the conversation on the phone.

 

AND FOR THE BONUS:

TODAY'S WINNER<3

<3 CONGRATS TAEMIN <3

<3 Minho yaaa<3