The Beginning Of Us (Last Episode)

The Edge Of Us

Choi Minho. It's the name that I don't want to forget. It refers to a person that I don't want to hate forever. His gaze that always linger in my mind, his handsome face that haunts me every seconds, and his words that will never go out from my brain.

And we've always been close enough to an end everytime I think about our relationship. It's not going anywhere, we're not even moving.

Soon, the little tricky thing called life brought us to another chance to fix things through a really strange yet interesting show. I think I could see the progress here.

But everything must come to an end, right?

Except this relationship- Only death will tear us apart.


***

Son Hae Jin. The name that I love.

The only person that could bring so much tears, fears, smiles, lucks, laughs, and memories. The only person who could do anything to my heart and brush it anytime like a wave.

The second person after my mom that I'll tell all my secrets to.

The first and the will be the last person that get a chance to touch my lips.

And the only person that I want to have a baby with.

I want to grow up, travel the world, having so many children, grandchildren, and I want to watch them grow up too. I want to do everything with her.

Even though sometimes she has a short temper, she's annoying when she's insecure, and she's really different from the other girls, those make her even more special in my eyes.

And even though we must come to an end, my love for her will be everlasting.


***

Author's POV

It's 3 AM early in the morning but Hae Jin, Minho, a few cameramen plus girl VJ, and the director of the show have gathered around in the airport.

"This is the last episode. We'll leave you right after we go back to Seoul again," The director told Hae Jin and Minho as soon as all of them have held their tickets. "I know it's not not a long show and maybe this makes you exhausted. But I hope this helps you especially on your growing relationship. Even though each of us has to face our own reality, please know that we'll support your relationship. Don't hear other's mean comments, do this relationship with your heart."

Then suddenly all of them went silent as they absorbing the director's wise words. Until Minho gave him a warm smile and lead them to enter the plane.

Without her realizing, Hae Jin put her hand on Minho's arm and it made him smile. It's the first time they're in an airplane together as a husband and wife and it made Hae Jin couldn't sleep last night.

And it looks like she's having a fever right now.

"You're hot.." Minho looked at her worriedly.

"Eh?"

"Ehm.. I mean, your body temperature is rising. Are you having a fever?" Because she didn't answer it directly, then Minho immediately put his hand on her forehead. "Yeah. You're having a fever."

"But it's okay, we're-"

"No, it's not okay. You didn't get enough sleep and you should sleep right now." In the plane, Minho took her to her seat and he sat next to her. It's a business class and quite comfy.

"Rest first." Minho pushed her shoulder to the seat so she could rest comfortably. "I'll get something for you before the plane takes off."

Then Minho approached the flight attendant. "Is there any blanket here?"

The flight attendant soon gave him a thick and warm blanket. As if not enough with that, Minho came to see the director on the first row of business class.

"Hyung, do you have any medicine?" He asked, worried and panicked.

"What medicine?"

"Anything, really. My wife is having a high fever right now. I forgot to bring some medicines yet I know this will be a long trip, no way to turn back."

"Tell her to eat this. She'll be fine soon." As a hyung he is, he gave Minho a comforting smile and gave him a capsule, it's a medicine.

"Thanks, hyung." Somehow, Minho thought he just saw another person that really looks like his manager hyung. And of course, the director reminds him of his manager hyung.

"Hey," Minho touched Hae Jin's arm to tell her his presence. "Eat this. It'll decreasing the fever."

She obeyed and ate the bitter medicine then tried to sleep again.

"Sleep well, okay? I hope you'll be fine very soon right after we arrived at London." Minho put the blanket all over her body and then kissed her forehead and her cheeks.

"Oppa...," She tried to call him with all her strength. "Thank you."

Minho smiled at her and messed a little bit with her hair. "And I love you too."

Hae Jin smiled too before she went to a deep sleep.

Remembering his manager hyung, then Minho took out his phone and sent a text message to his manager hyung.

Hyung, I'm in the plane and I'll make the phone on a flight mode soon. Everything's clear but Hae Jin got a fever because she didn't have an enough sleep. But it's okay, I gave her medicine and she ate it. Hope she'll be fine very soon. See you later, hyung. I'll contact you again.

***

London, 3 PM Local Time

Minho's POV


As soon as she opened her eyes, I looked at her and flooded her with questions.

"Are you okay? Do you still feel sick somewhere?"

She shook her head and I immediately touched her forehead.

It seems the fever has gone little by little. It's a relief.

"Let's go to the field! Don't worry, I'm fine!" Hae Jin grabbed my hand as we walked out the plane.

I put my hand around her shoulder and chuckled. "Are you the one who actually wants to watch the match? Why do you suddenly like soccer like this?"

"It's not like that," Hae Jin defended herself. "But I think it's interesting to watch Park Jisung because I just found out that he's Young Mi's relatives. That's all."

Minho smiled and took a taxi to the field as they realized the destination is quite far and the match will start soon. But luckily they don't have to buy tickets anymore because Young Mi herself has already bought it for them.

As they entered the field, they saw many merchandises and they bought them. Including a big banner of Park Ji Sung that they got for a fan support.

"Woohooo!!!" The fans shouted as the match begins. One by one of the players came out and the high-five-ed the supporters on the first row. Luckily, Minho got it.

"WOAH! DID YOU SEE THAT?!" Minho screamed and looked at Hae Jin in disbelief. "PARK JI SUNG JUST DID A HIGH FIVE WITH ME!"

Hae Jin just laughed because she realized that it's the exact same reaction when shawols meet Minho.

So this is called an idol's idol.

Then the match begins and Minho is concentrate as usual. Meanwhile Hae Jin just stared at him from behind.

"Woah, woah!" Minho shouted along the supporters. "Aish!" He slapped his own lap when the players didn't goal in.

"What's wrong?" Hae Jin asked.

"The goal keeper! Aish!" Minho answered as he still can't get over the reality.

"Wait, wait! That's again!" Hae Jin pointed at the team's movement. "Goal!!"

"GOAL!!!" Minho stood up, shook his hand banner up in the air, then gave them an applause.

Then the match ended with Park Ji Sung's team as the winner.

At the end of the match, there's a camera on a big screen, showing the audience's face one by one. It's a tradition on a match that a couple will do a kissing scene publicly once they saw their faces on the screen.

As if it's a jackpot, Minho and Hae Jin got it this time.

"Omo! What should we do?!" Hae Jin got panicked as she covered her face with both of her hands.

"What? What's wrong with a kiss?" Minho asked bluntly.

Nah, that's one of the wrong thing. Boys will never understand that it's a sensitive topic for girls.

"Well...,"

"Do you want to do it or not?"

"I....," Hae Jin looked quite shocked when Minho asked her that question, but she struggled to say her words. "It's okay as long as it's not in a public......"

"Then it doesn't matter anymore." Minho sighed as he turned his head to face Hae Jin and got her chin then kissed her deeply.

All of the people kept their eyes on them.

***

After the players changed their outfit, Minho and Hae Jin privately visited the resting room.

"You're really great! Woah. I really want to be like you!" Minho shook the players' hand one by one and complimented them sincerely.

"It's nothing," Park Ji Sung smiled at him. "I didn't believe that you're really coming. If I knew that sooner, I would tell David Beckham to stay a little bit longer to greet you."

"Wow, actually you don't have to do that. I want to say thank you for a signed ball that you gave to me. I'll never ever forget that."

"No, it's just a gift. I'm happy to know that. Anyway, happy anniversary for both of you. I hope you'll pass the next coming years with ease." He gave Minho a big warm hug. "Oh, and it was a great time to be with you too, Hae Jin-ssi." He said as he took Hae Jin's hand to shake it with his.

"You were really great earlier! Now I think I know why Minho Oppa adores you a lot." Hae Jin smiled too.

"Ah, it's nothing," Park Ji Sung said the same words again and again. "I just searched about you through the internet yesterday. I didn't know that you're really popular!"

"No~" Hae Jin shyly shook her head. "Or maybe it's just came out because of Minho Oppa."

"Ani, I'm serious." He said then looked at Minho. "Next time, if both of you are available, then you may contact me. I think it's good to have a dinner or lunch together."

"Wow! Of course, next time, anytime. Just call me and we'll set the date." Minho said with a sparkling eyes.

"And if you have a baby boy, let him visit my football school. Who knows if your child has a good potential to be a footballer too."

"Ah, it's still a long way to go." Minho got his cheeks reddened.

"By the way, when will you go back to Korea?"

"Sadly we'll go tomorrow after lunch." Hae Jin looked quite upset. "Young Mi bought 2 tickets for us, but she said she could only afford for one night and 2 days only."

"Aigoo, that kid."

"But don't worry, at least we got a chance to go to London. Besides, that makes us to feel even more grateful that we cherish our moments in here." Minho said wisely. "We have to go to our hotel now. You need a rest too, right?"

"Alright. Thank you for coming," Park Ji Sung shook their hands one again. "And have a safe flight tomorrow."

"You too." Minho gave a hug for the last time then took Hae Jin to the hotel.

***

Hae Jin's POV

It's 10 PM in London. We've arrived at the hotel and our crews have put our luggages on. Minho Oppa said that he's going to take a shower after me, so I let him do and now I'm relaxing on the bed as I scrolled my Twitter's timeline.

@abcdee: @SHINeeWjin Unnie! I saw you on the field! Are you and Minho Oppa in London?

@zzxzz: WOAH SERIOUSLY @SHINeeWjin ARE U IN LONDON RIGHT NOW? I WANNA SEE U

@shineerz: omo I spotted u and minho were together, talking with park jisung! @SHINeeWjin

@abcdee: @SHINeeWjin why it has to be London? Are you in a honeymoon?

@shiningg: seriously honeymoon?! Are we going to see SHINee's precious kids soon?!!!? @SHINeeWjin

And I just laughed. Actually I'm not in a mood to reply their mentions, so I left them hanging.

"Why are you smiling?" Minho Oppa asked me as soon as he get out from the bathroom. He's wearing a black shirt and a training pants. His wet hair makes him really hot.

"Shawols are asking me what we're doing here in London."

"Oh, they spotted us."

"-And Park Ji Sung." I added and he laughed.

"Come on, this is really late. We should sleep and enjoy our last day." Minho Oppa threw himself onto the bed and got the blanket all over him.

"Oppa..." I tried to call him.

"Hmm?"

"It's okay. Guess you're really tired. Have a tight sleep. Goodnight!" I shut my eyes then I heard his voice.

"Goodnight, princess. I love you." Then he kissed my forehead sweetly.

I don't understand why but as the time passes by, I think it's not awkward anymore to sleep beside him. And well, actually it's really comfortable. I feel really safe everytime I'm near him. His breath is the thing that brings me to my deep sleep. And his hugs are the best thing that I've ever known.

***

Early in the morning, we've packed our things together. We have 2 hours before we should go to the airport. And we decided to sightseeing the street.

"Oppa... I didn't mean to mention the fight that happened between you and Taemin Oppa, but..., are you okay with him right now?" I asked him hesitantly as we walked hand in hand.

"Don't worry, we're okay. We've forgiven each other, including Key. It made us realize that we shouldn't let the small things interfere our friendship. But then again, fights make your friendship goes stronger and stronger." He said. "And what about Hae Ri? Has she contacted you? Are you two going fine after that day?"

"Don't worry about us two," I smiled. "She's so friendly, she apologized first and I admitted that I was so wrong too. Oh, just now she sent me a text message, she told us to have a safe flight."

"Really?" He smiled then saw some high schoolers walking on the street too. Some of them are Koreans, but the rest are British.

"It's SHINee's Minho! Oh My gosh!" All of them almost screamed and they covered their mouths with their hands. 

The funny thing is they're not approaching us, they're just watching us in distance.

"Don't you want to approach them?" I whispered to Minho Oppa.

Then he dragged my hand to come nearer and walk along the high schoolers that most of them are girls.

"Hello~" Both of us waved our hands and made them screamed.

"Oppa, don't come near! Unnie, don't come!" Most of them murmured words like that.

"Why?"

"Because..." The looked confused when Minho asked them why. "Because...."

"Forget it. Why don't you go to school?" I asked to the Korean student.

"We're going to the school, Unnie. Where are you going?"

"We're just sightseeing." I said. "It's okay, study hard!" I cheered them.

"We'll be going, annyeong!" Minho waved his hand and so did I.

Actually shawols in London are really polite, they respect their idols and none of them even asked for an autograph. That's why I'm really proud of his fans. They're interacting like family, not like fans and idols relationship.

And London is another beautiful place, beside Seoul and Tokyo. The weather is nice, the people are polite, and the scenery is amazing. We could feel a strong European style in some places too. It's good for me to feel something new lie this.

But sadly, we have to go. We decided to walk back to the hotel and get our luggage then get ready to the airport.

Because today is weekday, we didn't find any traffic jam. We arrived at the airport on time and got into the plane.

"Oppa...," I called him after both of us sat on a comfortable seat.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to ask you something..." I hesitantly said.

"Come on, speak clearly."

"Do you.. Do you agree or disagree if I say I want to get your permission to get a job as a doctor or maybe professor in a hospital?"

And that time I see he's showing off his teeth and gave me a really huge, warm, and comforting smile.

"Sure. I'll support no matter what you do. Anything, as long as you think it's good and has benefits for you, I'll give you my permission anytime. Since it's your life, then it's your choice. Being your husband doesn't mean I'm making a barrier of your hobbies and activities. Being your husband means to support you in ever decision you make."

That's why I love him so much. For another wise words and understandable him that I almost always get it whenever I need it.

***

Seoul, 2013

Author's POV


"Hyung, can't you drive faster?" Minho grabbed his Manager hyung's arm, who's driving SHINee's van, tightly.

"Yah, this is the maximum speed! Do you want to die with me! No, I don't! I want to stay alive!"

"But this is a matter of someone's live too!" Minho looked really panicked. "My mom called me since early in the morning, but we're really, really busy today." He sighed.

"You blame those damn schedules again." Jonghyun interrupted.

"Who won't?!" Minho raised his tone. "There's an emergency situation in the hospital but we're stuck in here because of a traffic jam!"

"Be patient, hyung. Manager hyung has already said so many times that we're almost there." Taemin comforted his hyung.

"But he said I can't walk from here too! It's useless!" Minho looked really angry, or the right one is impatient.

Then suddenly Minho's phone rang.

"AIGOO, THIS LITTLE PUNK, I'VE ASKED YOU FOR NTH TIMES ALREADY, WHERE ARE YOU?!" His mom's voice could be heard through the van.

"Eomma-"

"Eomonim, congratulation!" Onew cut Minho's words then he got a hit on the arm by Key.

"Don't say it now, it's too early!" Key whispered.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry," Onew slowly bowed even though he knew that Minho's mom will never see it.

"I don't need your congratulation right now. I need your presence and Choi Minho's presence in 10 minutes or I'll punish him!"

And actually Minho's mom will never be scarier than this. She and her daughter in law got really impatient and temperamental, also emotional these days. Well, Minho can't blame anyone because it's the risk that he has to take the responsibility on before he gains something he wants.

Yeah, this is a really urgent situation.

But Minho could only just sighed and messed his hair in frustration. "Arraseo, arraseo. I'm trying my best, okay? Please comfort her as long as you can, Eomma. Please tell her that I'm on my way, as fast as I could."

And on the other hand...,

"Eommaaaa~" Hae Jin cried as she rubbed her big tummy slowly. She didn't count how many times she had cried because of the pain, but it didn't help and nothing will ever help her in this situation.

Well, except her husband who's nowhere to be seen right now.

"Where is he? Why is he taking so long?" Her mom took a step closer to her as she caressed(?) her daughter's arm slowly.

"Don't worry. I've called him, he said he's on the way here." Minho's mom, stood near to her and smiled comfortingly.

"H-H-Hae Jin-ah!" Minho then came in a rush, he's still wearing a really colorful outfit as if he's just came back from a performance. "I'm sorry, I rushed from KBS Building, we're just finished our recording on KBS Music Bank. How-"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Minho-ssi. How are you, Professor Choi Hae Jin?" A nurse came in with a warm smile, cut Minho's words in hurry.

"I'm fine but... I don't think I can hold it anymore..." Hae Jin managed to say as Minho took Hae Jin's hands and linked his fingers on hers.

"That's okay, that's how it supposed to be. I'm sure you can hold it a little bit more, right? You're the most awesome professor in here, you say that thing to every patient who looks for you." That nurse checked Hae Jin's blood pressure and took some note from it. "I'm sorry to disturb your sweet moments but I think you should go to the emergency room, you'll have to give a birth really soon."

"Calm down, take a deep breath. No need to be stressed, everything will be fine." Minho held her hands even tighter as he pushed Hae Jin's bed to the emergency room.

The lights on the emergency room are as soon as Hae Jin entered the room.

"Okay, we'll do it normally. Husband please stay near, give a strength for our Professor." A doctor who's taking care of Hae Jin's condition said calmly. "We'll begin the labor right now."

Hae Jin closed her eyes even tighter as Minho kept comforting her.

"Take a deep breath," The doctor instructed. "And push."

"AHHHH!!!!" Hae Jin tried to push as hard as she could and scratched Minho's arm.

"Again," The doctor commanded to push again.

"AAHHHH!!!!"

"Stronger. Use your strength. It's coming near!"

"Come on," Minho whispered as he wiped Hae Jin's forehead that's full with sweat. "I know you can do it."

"AHHH!!!" Hae Jin shouted. "WHY THE BABY DOESN'T WANT TO COME OUT?! CHOI MINHO-AHH!!! OPPA DO YOU KNOW IT'S SO HARD!"

Then suddenly the whole room was silence with a baby boy's loud cry.

"Oh My God... Oh My God..." Hae Jin's hands are trembling, but she managed to see her baby and hold it for the first time. "I.. I.. I don't know how to breath properly..."

"Calm down," Minho, who's now in tears, comb her hair slightly and kissed her forehead. "You've done a great job." Then his lips move to her lips.

"I didn't even know that holding a baby will be this precious." Hae Jin looked at the baby who's now has calmed down on her hands. "He's so small, but he's so cute. Look at his fingers! Oh- He opened his eyes!"

"Annyeong, little baby!" Minho tried to hold the baby this time and suddenly the baby smiled at him. "Aigoo he's so cute! What do you want to be called, hmm?"

"Ah, we didn't even think about our baby's name!" Hae Jin looked at Minho in disbelief.

"Choi Jinho.." Minho murmured.

"Choi Jinho?" Hae Jin raised her eyebrows. "Call!"

"It's a combination between your name and my name." Minho explained but it seemed like Hae Jin didn't have any interest on it.

"Choi Jinho, welcome to the world. Let's start a new story with us. Eomma, Appa, Jinho, let's have a new beginning together." Hae Jin said as she kissed her son's cheeks.

Yeah, this is not the end of their lovey dovey journey. This is just another start of it.


TO ALL OF MY DEAREST READERS

 

THANK YOU FOR READING MY RIDICULOUS STORY, THANK YOU FOR BEAR WITH ME

AND I'M SORRY IF IT'S NOT GOING AS WHAT YOU'VE EXPECTED. BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY STORY.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER, SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT BECAUSE I WON'T BITE YOU.

AND I'M SORRY FOR THE LAST SHORT CHAPTER.

THANK YOU, I'M SORRY, I LOVE YOU.

And for your information, I'll continue the SHINee series with Jonghyun's story:)

If my joy can become your happiness, I’ll be thankful

 

And for the last but not least....................,

 

The one who raps like a ninja, who smiles like a rainbow, who sings like an angel from the Heaven,

 

Happy birthday, Choi Minho.

You got me dibidibidised since a long time ago.

(all pics crtto)