Instinct

The Edge Of Us

OMG GUYSS TAEMIN WON ON TODAY'S MUSIC BANK

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CELEBRATE IT, RIGHT?

BECAUSE I'M SUPER DUPER HAPPY TODAY BCS OF OUR MAKNAE, THEN......DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY?!!!!?

YEAH HERE IT IS~~


"If you think we can't be closer, then I think you should sign this paper." I gave him a piece of paper that I've signed already.

"W-W-What is this??" He asked curiously before he could read all the contents on it.

"A statement or maybe an agreement if you want to divorce me."

"What?!" He seemed really shock. "Y-Yah, Hae Jin-ssi! Are you out of your mind?! I don't want to divorce you! And even if I do, I won't do it in front of the camera." He said then stood up and took that paper with him. He teared it up and threw it to the dustbin.

"So are you going to send me that such paper after the filming ended?" I asked him.

"Of course no," He said and sighed. "Why it's... All of sudden?"

"Because this is the only chance I got before moving forward and doing something that both of us don't want to be happened in front of the camera." I sighed. "You should've just signed that paper, Minho-ssi."

"Waeyo?"

"Like, seriously.. I'm sure you ever thought to divorce me, right? Even if just once?"

He didn't answer my question right away.

"You really have ever thought that." I nodded my head and smiled. "But why did you tear that paper?"

"I.. It's true that I've ever thought like that," Minho said to me.

Somehow seeing him smile with nervousness like this also makes me nervous.

I gulped at the fact that maybe he'll get another copy of that paper and divorce me after this show ended.

"But when I think about it again, why don't we give it a try? We even haven't tried to know each other further than this. So why don't we try it first? It's not like I'm gonna hurt or harm you, right? And since this show just started and they're gonna film anything about us, I think it's really weird for the people to see us fighting like this on the first episode." Then Minho awkwardly laughed.

"It's not like we're really fighting, to be honest. But well.. If you said so.. Then..I.. I'll follow you.."

Minho then smiled because he knew I don't really have something to say.

***

Minho's POV

They brought me to a quite small room that has a black curtain so no one can see me talking in here. It's something like private room in WGM. Almost every variety show has this room, I think. This is the room where the staff can ask you questions and you answer them on the spot.

"Minho-ssi, how do you feel when she told you to divorce her? And about that paper too, do you know something?" The staff started to ask me.

"I don't know," I gave them my serious face. "I really have no idea about that paper. I don't know why she did that. I don't even know where she got that paper with her. But well... I have to admit that we're not that close and I think people have already known that. And really, I ever thought to divorce her too. But as I said to her, why don't we try it first? Actually she's quite close with another SHINee members, but since I have a little busier schedule, we didn't have enough time to talk about our personal life."

"Did both of you fight a lot?"

"No," I said to the staff. "Because we even didn't have enough time to talk comfortably. How can we fight for nothing?"

The staff just nodded his head.

"But has she ever done something that you hate or made you angry?"

"No, she  has never done something like that. Not even for once," I said. "I wish I could do something for her too. Since I've decided to marry her, then I think I should take my role as a husband too. Even though I have a super busy schedule, I hope she'll understand and stay by my side too. For a long, long time."

***

The night already came but Hae Jin still here, watching our dance practice.

I'm sure this show's first episode gonna be very very boring.

Because after our latest conversation at the canteen, we haven't talked to each other yet.

And then the next song is Replay. This is our debut song. I want to sing this song to Hae Jin to entertain her, but it's embarrassing.

"Woah. Well done, guys! Well done! I think it's enough for today, do you think so?" Our leader-nim, Onew hyung, patted our backs as the music ended. "It's 11 PM. Come on. You guys should take a rest too."

Onew hyung packed his things and so do I.

"You've worked hard." Hae Jin-ssi approached me with a bottle of water in her hand.

"Gamsahamnida," I said to her. "You must be tired too... and bored I think." I laughed awkwardly.

"Actually I'm a little bit sleepy," she said and laughed. "But this is the first time I watch you practicing like this. And I'm very happy." She smiled.

"What's so happy about that," I chuckled slightly.

Oh. By the way, the other members still have no idea what we were talking about at the canteen earlier.

But I'm sure they'll watch this show until the very last episode.

Then I heard Key talked with someone through a phone call.

"Ne?! You've arrived?! Yah, why didn't you call me earlier, huh?!" I gazed at him who's shouting at his phone. "Arraseo, arraseo. I'll come." He ended the phone call.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"Hae Ri. She asked me to open the door for her." Then he left me like that. He must be irritated because she has to go down to the first floor to pick Hae Ri up.

"Jinjja?!" Hae Jin looked a little bit surprised. "Does she visit you quite often?"

"Yeah," I answered her. "But usually she called first in the afternoon if she wanted to come."

I took the towel she gave to me and suddenly someone opened the door. Key has entered this dance practice room with Hae Ri followed him.

"Unnie! Annyeong!" Hae Jin greeted Hae Ri and they hugged each other.

"Annyeong, Oppa-deul! Annyeong Minho-ya! Annyeong Taeminnie!" Hae Ri greeted us one by one. "Hae Jin-ah! I didn't expect to meet you in here."

Both of them laughed together. I think they get along really well.

"Woah. I didn't know the variety show started today!" Hae Ri looked at the camera and greeted to the viewers too.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Hae Ri, Kim Kibum's little freak." Then all of us laughed.

Kibum and Hae Ri is such a cutie couple.

"Actually I didn't even know that the show started to film us today too." I said to Hae Ri.

"Jinjja?! How can?!"

But I just laughed.

"Hae Jin-ssi do you want to go home now or..?" I asked Hae Jin.

"Up to you. I'll follow you."

"Yah, Minho-ya," Hae Ri called me as she sat beside Key. "Don't call her with honorifics. -ssi, -nim, and others, don't use those. But use something romantic!"

"Yah, why do you bother to meddle their relationship, huh?" Key asked her with an irritated sound.

"Arraseo, arraseo. I'll keep quiet. Come on finish your midnight snack and go home." She used the same tone too.

This couple... Really.

"Come on," I looked at Hae Jin and gazed her to go home with me.

"Annyeong!" I said to the hyung and Hae Jin just followed me as what I did.

"Do you bring your car? It's already midnight, you can't find any public transportations right now." She looked worried.

"We'll go home with manager hyung, but he told me that he parked our van a little bit far because the parking lot is full."

"Ah, jinjja?" I just nodded my head.

We walked together without holding hands. And I just realized that she walked in the middle of the road, almost hit by a car when there're some of them passing by.

So I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her to the other side. I pushed her to the right side so I'm the one who walk near in the middle of the road. If the cars want to hit something, then it must hit me first before her.

This is what people called manner, but I call it instinct.

Because actually I think manner is something people should do, whether they want it or not. But I think instinct is something that really come from brain, my awareness. And I want to do it because there's a reason.

Well, I can't let this little girl beside me got hurt by a car, right?

I think I should use my instinct more often

 


GUYS PLS DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT TAEMIN, OKAY?

LET'S HELP OUR FAIRY PRINCE TO WIN<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8m2JIDjKU (MV)

http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m?mcdMenuId=menu2# (POLL)