Finally Home ?

Babysitting SHINee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
* At Home *

 

My house has offically been invaided by lets say handsome guys. I had to assign them rooms. Good thing I live in a pretty big house three guest rooms. Ehhhh how should I put then into rooms??????? Ahhh I know now let's go by age.

 

"Umm wanna follow me to your rooms now?" I looked  at all their tired faces and smiled to myself. they just looked like some children.

 

"Ehhh Noona may I sleep with you and warm up your room tonight?" Jonghyun had his little smirk on his face. Key just walked off to get his bag he still seemed mad abput something I couldn't figure out. Omo are they a pair? Wahhhh' what have I gotten myself into???

 

"Wah' Jonghyun you can't do that at all. I have all your rooms ready. Onew you get your own room. Jonghyun and minho. Key and Taemin. Ok any problems with that?" They all said it was fine and they settled inside. I went and cooked something for all of them and was happy that they enjoyed it. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day though but I'll survive. i showed them to their rooms.

 

"Aye Noona why can't I just share a room with you?" Jonghyun looked at me with a puppy face but I got used to it because my brother does it all the time to me.

 

"Just be happy I'm babysitting you now go to sleep." Then I gave them directions to the whole house and left them to my room.

 

* On The Bed *

 

I'll shower tomorrow too tired to do anything right as of now. I layed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter