Day Two

Babysitting SHINee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sorry guys I haven't been on in ages hope you don't unsubscribe on me but since beautiful but yet humid summer is back I will do my best to update :) Thank you for still being with me until now :) Honesly I have lost my original thoughts on this story so I will do my best on updating a good story for you all :)

 

*Your POV*

 

As I turned my face to see if that bastard of a brother was hugging me I turned out to be face to face with the handsome blonde boy.

 

"Ahhhhhh! WAKE UP NOW!" I yelled with all my might. Also with my reflexes I threw my hands up and it hit his face.

 

"TAEMINNIE WHY DID YOU HIT ME!" The Diva yelled back.

 

As we both opened our eyes wider and wider we screamed. Then after whatever (it felt like houurs has gone by) we calmed down.

 

"Ah. ~~~~~ sorry. I thought you were Taeminnie. . . . . . I didn't mean to impose on you like this." He looked away ashamed.

 

"It is fine umm Key. It was just the first night you spent at my house. It must has been a confusing night." He looked back at me with a much more calmer look.

 

"Ahh! ~~~~~ Isn't it time to cook breakfast now?"

 

"AHHHHH YES IT IS." I jumped out of bed and accidently landed on my face. "Aish what a bad start of the morning."

 

"Haha ~~~~~ look at our dear babysitter. So unorganized. Anyways ~~~~~ you go to the restroom and get ready I will prepare the food for all of us." Key said finally after helpping me up.

 

He left the room leaving me behind in my room. Sigh. Why does it have to start off like this?

 

15 Minutes Later

 

I think that was the first time seeing Key laughing out loud. He looked so adorable. Ahhhh! I have to go now.

 

*Key's POV*

 

Having ~~~~~ wake up in such a manner must have been scary. I was hugging her too. The thought of it made me blush. Then Jonghyun walked right infront of me blocking my way.

 

"Key can I please talk to you now?" Him and his Dino e
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter