Day One

Babysitting SHINee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
We arrived in the car on our way home finally and Jonghyung and Key didn't seem to get along so well. They looked as if a married couple in a fight it was kinda scary.

 

"Umm Noona is it ok if I can call you that?". Taemin said to me not looking at me in the face.

 

"Well of course you can and we'll be togther for a whole week so be nice to me. And my name is ~~~~~ if you wanna call me by my name."

 

Then the dino Jonghyun looked at me. "Hehe nice name you'll be a good ......."

 

"YAH Jonghyun she is our babysitter and we are old enough now. know you manners please." Key seemed pretty pissed off.

 

I knew this was gonna be a very long way home and it was so quiet and the air seemed to have been frozen up by the tension. I felt something touch my shoulder i shuddered by the touch and a chill ran down my spine. And then i looked it was just that sweet little red hair boy Taemin. On the other side of me was Onew.

 

"......... Umm chicken............. Good.......... I'm in love with you........"

 

WTH Onew is dreaming about chicken even after he ate that big piece of chicken. Well atleast he seems to be happy.

 

*A Couple Hours Later*

 

Everyone seemed to be sleeping. They look so beautiful when sleeping. I'm starting to wonder who exactly am I baabysitting.

 

    Finally i updated and this is just an starter for you guys. I'm sorry I'm lagging on everything I see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter