Lufany-Part2

ExoFany Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  After 30 minutes,Luhan came back with his uniform and hair messed up."What happened to you?" Tiffany rearrange his hair."They are so scary.Anyway,Tiffany,why not join the dancing club too?" Tiffany look at him,dumbfounded."Why?" "Just join.And I got the president position for dancing club so I guess I can protect you if anything bad happen on you." He smile.

  Tiffany narrowed her eyes."Wow,they let you become the president right away?" "Actually,the president of the club just leave,so they let me take hold of the position." Luhan wink at her."Luhan! Stop flirting and come in front to solve this question." It's a mathematic question and Luhan is not good at this subject.So Tiffany texted him the answer."Thanks." Tiffany show him her eyesmile."Fany,tommorrow is Saturday,want me to bring to meet Shinee?"

  Tiffany was shocked.First,did he just call her Fany? Second,what?! Shinee?! "What?! Shinee?" Luhan look at her with a serious face."It's true,I got two concert tickets." "O-okay..." Luhan clap his hands."Then wait for me tommorrow at 7." "Not 7 o'clock again~But don't worry,I won't be late!" 

  The second day,Luhan really did come to her house to fetch her.Tiffany could hear her mother welcome him happily."Mom,stop.We're just friend." "You know nothing girl.Luhan is s good boy,you should fight for him,seriously.Be good,don't go way too crazy after seeing your Minho." Her mom patted her head."Haha,Fany is a good girl,don't worry,auntie."

  Tiffany can't believe her eyes,she thought Luhan can't handle her mom's talkative mouth.But they are chatting so happy together."Bye,auntie.I'll bring Tiffany out first.I'll feed her,don't worry!" "Good,good,good." Turning around,Tiffany saw her mom giving signal through her eyes to Luhan and Luhan responding back."Hey,what's your relationship with my mom?" Tiffany crossed her arm."Nothing,let's go have our breakfast outside." Luhan pull her out the house.The truth is,Luhan and Her mom are very close.Since Mrs Hwang likes Luhan at the first sight,she secretly contacted Luhan.Only the two know a secret which Tiffany don't.

  After breakfast,Lufany chatted happily along the way,Tiffany started to reveal her r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter