Hunfany

ExoFany Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany walks around the school garden with Taeyeon."Hey,want some?" Tayeon ask cheerfully as she hands Tiffany her bubble tea.Tiffany smile before shaking her head gently."He's here! He's here!" They heard random girls shout,running pass them."Looks like the school hot teacher is here." Taeyeon grabs Tiffany's hand and walk closer toward the crowd.

  "Good morning girls!" They heard their dance and also History teacher's happy voice greeting the girls.He looks very handsome with his brown hair."Sir,I prepared this for you!" A girl stretch her hands out,giving a lunchbox to the teacher."Thanks!" He ruffles her hair,causing the girl to squeal.He looks around him and soon,his eyes landed on Tiffany and Taeyeon who are looking at him from afar.

  Tiffany blushed when he smiles at her."Omg,Tiffany! I think he likes you!" Taeyeon hugs her tightly while jumping up and down.Tiffany frowned."Taetae,he is only trying to be friendly." She takes her phone out and saw a message from Luhan."Taengoo,oppa is looking for me.Let's go." Taeyeon stopped Tiffany from leaving when she saw their teacher walking toward them."Mr Oh." They bowed.

  (Just imagine him wearing that to school.)Oh Sehun,their dance and History teacher is an 18 years old gentleman.He is famous among the female students and teachers because of his handsome face.He is the same age as Luhan,Tiffany's older brother who is older than her for one year.The truth is,Luhan and Sehun are actually bestfriend since...last year?

  "Hey girls,how are you?" He ask with his usual charming smile."Oppa is looking for me." Tiffany ignores his question and messages Luhan saying things like,"Your bestfriend just stopped us from going to you by asking us stupid question!" 

  "Oh really? Then let's go together.What a coincedence,I got something to give him too." Tiffany ducks before he can even put his arms around her."Don't do that anymore,sir." Tiffany glare at him slightly,trying to remind him he is her teacher,not friend.Sehun chuckled."Okay,but,can you please help me by giving this to Lulu?" He hands her a thin book."How to capture a woman's heart?" Taeyeon reads the book cover.

  Tiffany looks at him and cringed."Don't look at me like that.It's Luhan who wants the book.I only help him to buy it." He walks away before turning back."Oh,one more thing.The class is starting soon and the first period is History.So,don't be late." Tiffany sighs."You go first.I'll go and see what oppa wants." She push Taeyeon toward the direction to their class.

  "Oh? He really said that?" Luhan looks up from the book he just received.Tiffany shrugged."Why are you looking for me?" Luhan snaps his finger."Oh yeah,I'm staying to practice football.Wait for me if you want to.Or you can go home by yourself." "No thanks.I'll just wait for you." Tiffany answers quickly.She shuddered at the thought of nearly getting by the gangsters back then,lucky her that Sehun passed by to save her.

  "Go back to your class." Luhan nodded his head toward Tiffany's classroom."Bye~" 

  Tiffany slides the door open to reveal a crowded teacher desk.Her classmates are pushing each other to ask Sehun about History before the class start.*Ring* "Okay! Have you done the homework I told you to do yesterday?" "Yes!" The students raise their homeworks up."Good.Today,you're going to take a sudden History exam by Oh Sehun." They groan."There are special gifts for those who got top 5 highest marks."

  The students cheer loudly,including Taeyeon who is shaking Tiffany furiuosly."Sir,what kind of gift?" A girl raises her hand."Hmm,it depends on your marks." Sehun tilted his head as he smiles charmingly at her."Maybe,a kiss?!" Another girl shout."Only if you got full marks for your History exam." Sehun smirk."What if it's a boy who got full marks?" Tiffany asks.Sehun look at her,still smirking."Then I have to kiss him too." He said,earning laughter from the class.

  Unbelievable,right? History is known as the most boring class ever,but Oh Sehun can make it into a class that his students like the most.The students got high marks too after Sehun arrived this school."Stop wasting time and do your exam." *Ring* Students rush out the class and to the cafeteria.Tiffany walks toward Sehun with her History homework which he gave just now."Sir,I can't understand this question."

  Sehun smile as he explain the question to her."Anything else?" "This,this and this too." Sehun furrowed his eyebrows."Hmm,I still need to do something.Are you free after school? Maybe I can teach you." He cross his legs while looking at her."Luhan oppa need to practice football." She simply blurted out."Okay then,meet you after school at my office." Tiffany nodded,collecting her books,she walks out the room."Tiffany." She turns back only to see him smirking.

  "Don't forget to bring your T-shirt for dance lesson later.I'm not lending you mine again." She blush hard,remembering how he taught them to dance,half just to lend her his shirt because she forgot hers.

  "Girls Generation make you feel the heat..." Taeny dance to The boys with the other students while waiting for their teacher's arrival."Good afternoon,class." He greets as he takes off the jacket he is wearing."Good afternoon!" Sehun grabs a chair and sit in front of his students.

  "I'm going to teach you how to dance Exo's Moonlight today." He pulls a desk to the center of the room and turns on the music."Let me show you first." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL6DC9sdk4o

  The girls watch him dance in awe.How can someone dance as handsome as him? 

  *Ring* Since dance lesso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter