Kaifany

ExoFany Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany pick up a box on her desk and sigh."Another gift?" Sehun come up behind her and look at the box in her hand."Mmmhmm..." She opens the box and saw a cupcake in it."Oh? He is so nice.He always send you a different gift." Sehun says,sitting on her desk.

  "He need to stop sending me gifts." She sigh again,staring at the cupcake."Why?" "Because...he always give me something nice,but I don't know who he is..." Sehun scoffed."You know him..." Tiffany look at him."I do?" "Oops...um...I forgot that Kai still need my help...gotta go~BYE~" She glares at the boy's back,pouting."Who are you!" She shout at the box.

Lunch time

  "Tiffany..." The said girl turn around to look at her friend with widened eyes."What?" Sooyoung grinned,nodding her head toward her right.She turn to the right and froze when she saw  Kai walking pass them,with Sehun being dragged along."So?" Tiffany try to act normal.Sooyoung punches her on her arm."Ei,stop acting.We all know you like him." "Yeah..."  Yoona and Yuri grin at her stupidly.

  "Why would I like someone like him?" She lower her head and eat the cupcake her admirer gave."Because he's your style?" She cough the cupcake out,causing students to look at her,including Kai and Sehun."Oh my god,how embarrassing!" She covers her face using her hankerchief while her friends laugh at her like maniacs.

  The girls are on their way back to the class when a group of boys block their way."Sica-ah,wanna go on a date with me afterschool?" Suho asks flirtily,Jessica blush a little and hit his chest."We'll talk about that afterschool." Tiffany only keep her eyes on a certain boy,watching him laughing at his friend's naughtiness.She flinch when their eyes met.He smiles and waves his hand at her."Hi,Tiffany." "H-hi."

  Sehun laugh out loud at his sister's cuteness.Tiffany glares at him.Well,who wouldn't feel shy when the school famous basketball player smile at her so sweetly? Yep,Tiffany has a crush on a handsome tan boy named Kai.He is a sweet boy with a cute smile.He is good at dancing,swimming,running everything sport related.Tiffany and Kai are the same age,but they study in a different class.

  "Yah,Tiffany!" Taeyeon slap her back to wake her up from day dreaming,but the baby faced girl kind of hit her too hard causing her to stumble forward,bumping into Kai."Oh! You okay?" He hold her arms gently.Tiffany immediately back away once she balanced herself,glaring at her giggling friends."Okay,we'll go now.Bye~" Suho winks at Jessica once before leaving with the other boys.

  "Wow,Tiffany~Happy?" Taeyeon put an arm around her waist (since she is too short for the shoulder) and laugh her ahjumma laugh."Shut up.I don't like him." "Haiz,stop denying la..." Hyoyeon shakes her head."Girls,it's cooking class right now,right?" Tiffany turn around and ask them."Oh yeah,we're suppose to be in the cooking room!" The girls run their way to the cooking room and start their cooking class.

  "Okay,class dismiss.You can give the cookies you baked to whoever you want." The teacher claps her hands twice and smiles at the girls.GG get out of the room and get their backpack,ready to go home when Sunny saw Kai walking toward the school gate."Yah Tiffany! You say you want to give the cookies to Kai.He is right over there." She pinch Tiffany to get her attention before pointing at the said boy.

  Tiffany smiles and walk toward him,holding the cookies bag tightly but stop because she saw two other classmates of hers already give him their cookies.She turn around slowly and walk back to Sunny who is waiting for her."Forget about it." Sunny massage her temple in annoyance."How can you get him if you refuse to interact with him more?"  She look on the floor."I don't even know if he like me or not."

  "Hi~Sunny,Tiffany~" Tiffany look up and her heart beat went faster than before."Yo,Kai." Sunny greeted him."Um...guys,I'm sorry but I have to go now.I sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter