Lufany-Part1

ExoFany Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Tiffany,is a big fan of Shinee.She will do anything to get their albums.People call her a crazy,delusional fan.She let go of her idol after she met him.That is when Tiffany first step her legs into Korea University.

  On the first day,the teacher let them sit freely at where they wanted to,but the teacher did told Tiffany that a new student is going to sit beside her.The next day,Tiffany quickly prepared herself and run out of the house,excited.Unfortunately,she fall down after running pass her neighbour's house.She shut her eyes tight when she thought she is falling,but a hand caught her."Miss,are you alright?" A sweet honey like voice whisper into her left ear.

  "I'm okay,I'm okay." Tiffany didn't turn around to look at him because she thought it's too embarrased to do so.She push the person's hand away gently."You can go now,I'm alright." She straightened her school uniform."Okay then,be careful next time." Tiffany rushed into her class and take a seat at her place,sighing. 'Lucky I'm not late.' Soon,the school bell rang,signalling the start of the class.

  The teacher walk in with a boy following close behind him.Tiffany is not paying attention since she is smilling at the Shinee's photo in her phone."Class,this is the new student I told you yesterday.He got himself into some troubles that he have to study second years again.He is actually a third years student." The boy bow as low as he can and smile."Hello everyone.My name is Luhan.Please take good care of me." He wave at his classmates.'This voice is so familiar.'

"Wow,this guy is so cute!"

"What cute? He is handsome okay?"

"I'm done,His skin is too fair for a boy!" Luhan was complemented by the girls in their class.

  "Tiffany? Why are you still playing with your phone? Welcome your new seatmate!" Tiffany finally look up from her phone and blush."Oh,hi.I'm Tiffany." "I'm Luhan." Luhan sit down beside her and smile at her cutely.Tiffany doens't know that Luhan is the one who saved her from falling since she didn't turn around to look at him earlier.She only thought that the voice is familiar.

  "Can't believe that you're actually a fan of Shinee.I like Shinee too." Because Tiffany don't have any Shinee merchandise on her desk,She is curious about how Luhan know she likes Shinee."How do you know?" "This morning when you fell off.The cards in your bag dropped out." Tiffany nodded slowly."So you're the one who helped me!" She exclaimed.She r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter