Chapter 2

Ghost Of You

 

“I’ll open it” your mom said before getting up from her seat .

“Hey, how are you men?” Eli asked as he got up with Soohyun and they headed to the door as your mom was greeting them as well.

Your guess was right Kevin and hoon arrived, you rushed to the door and pushed everyone aside and hugged Kevin and hoon tightly as you haven’t seen them for a long time.

 “Wow Jane!! We supposed you would be at school, how come?”Kevin asked as he hugged you back.

“A little break, she was waiting for you guys to pick her out, I’m sure you don’t wanna disappoint her” Soohyun said and looked how delighted you were.

“Of course not” Hoon said immediately.

“Well how about a picnic at the beach?” your mother said so pleased with the idea of having a wonderful day with her old friends.

“ineh~~~” your crazy young dad Eli  yelled.

“Nothing would be better eomma !” you said and everyone started laughing at father and daughters silliness .you were a real cheerful family!

After an hour everyone was ready, you get into Soohyun’s  car and shut the door.

“Soohyun oppa do you think everything will be ok after moving to parent’s house in Mollaton, I don’t know…. but I ‘m a little anxious” you said looked down to your feet playing with end of your dress.

“Oo look at me what are you talking about, be absolutely sure nothing wrong is going to happen.

Don’t worry about anything when you have us around you, uhhhh don’t wanna see that face again ... smile!” he said tickling you all over your stomach make you laugh out loud trying to stop him.

“It’s all because of studying a lot, you’re being dumb more and more every day?”

he added laughing at you.

“ok ..ok.. I quiet ! you got me.. oppa ~stop ,please… stop…you want me to beg you or something..nuh? “you stuttered pushing away his hands.

“Alright, but I think you’ll have pretty good time if you want, no matter where you are or who you’re with” Soohyun said giving you a bright smile.

“I promise I won’t be sad if you’d be around me.” You said as you were thinking that you wouldn’t want to be away from your family.

“Idiot girl” Soohyun thought to himself and nodded.

Soohyun was the only type of guys that you always wanted to be in relationship with.

And maybe it was the biggest reason that, you haven’t found any boyfriend till that time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there! it's me again with a fresh new chapter!

show me your love please!!!!

XOXO <3 ( ^ ___^ )