Chapter1

Ghost Of You

 

 “Jane tea is ready honey come down stairs your uncle Soohyun is here too” your mom Flora said after knocking at the door.

“comin mom” you said and then opened the door after you finished your dressing up for your short time journey to your parents  childhood town.

“Jane you look so beautiful today” Soohyun who wasn’t your relative and only your uncle because he was one of your dads close high school friends said giving you a sweet smile.

“Thank you dear uncle are you coming with us” you asked waiting for his answer.

“Yes, he’ll come but not alone Kevin and hoon will join us later on” your father Eli said and your mother put the tea cups in front of you three and sat beside you.

 “I still don’t know why we should stay there for this long time the school isn’t finished yet!

Do you expect me to leave all of my lessons like this?” you said with a noticeable disapproval in your voice.

“You’re not going to leave anything honey this time you’ll go to San Ramon’s school.” Your mother added after you drank a sip of your tea.

“But I don’t want to change my school right in middle of the term” you said grumbling as you really cared about your school and you lessons.

“Oh come on stop treating as kids learn to enjoy every moment of your life” Soohyun said with an undertone of sarcasm in his voice.

“we wouldn’t do this if we shouldn’t have to baby” your appa Eli said before giving you a worried face.

“It’s not all the funeral, we have some legacy problems too that we have to fix as soon as possible” you father added next.

You knew what he meant; it was burial of one of his high school teachers.

 

 “I know dad, oppa I’ll take your advise this time but let’s go out before…”you interrupt  when you heard  the ring on the house bell and turned your head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's the first chapter!

I promise they're going to be better and better in next ones.

SUPPORT PLEASE <3

LOVE ON U was amazing can't wait for HD pv!!