Chapter 3

Ghost Of You

After parking the car in the beach’s parking lot you guys got off and went to others for help.

While carrying some bags and your volleyballs ball, suddenly you felt something strong pushed you ahead.

You controlled you balance and turned around to see what was it from just then

Hoon’s  dog  dropped you down on the hot beach sands and started you face ,you started laughing and tried to avoid her soon she got up from you

And looked direct into your eyes with her tongue hung out of .

You bite your lower lip and started patting back of her furry head.

“Good girl you’re coming with us too? Oppa she was in car this time right?” you said in a low voice and continued petting her head still sitting on sands.

“She wanted to surprise you, sorry Jane” hoon replied pulling you up with his hand.

“Guys come here, Jane you look so happy is it because of Sally?”Eli told.

“Oh daddy you know I missed her just like I missed Kevin and hoon oppa” you said giving Eli a lifted eyebrow.

“She should be really happy too Jane Kim” Kevin said wrapped a hand around your waist to head you forward and Sally followed you.

Everyone sat on the red rug and grabbed watermelon slices as it was too much hot for a normal day.

“Appa has AJ oppa come back from abroad?” you asked wanted to hear yes from his lips.

“Well maybe, if his semester finish while this time, but you’ll see Kiseop and Minzy as they’re living there” Flora said & you nodded and looked away at Soohyun that was eating watermelon.

 “Stop gazing, let’s play volleyball” Soohyun said and took your hand and kevin’s as well.

“Ok three by three, but before any argue I’ll grab Eli for my team” you said before pressing your lips together.

“And I’ll take you Jane “hoon said coming to you and Eli.

“Hey it’s not fair you three are thousand times better than us” akimbo Soohyun replied.

“Don’t worry Soohyun they are all my little pupils” your mom Flora said and started with a service.

“My zone” Eli said as he jumped under the ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR ABANDONING THIS LONG TIME!!

i was so so busy love you!!! <3

:)