Chapter Eight

I will do anything

Sunny Pov

 

What a tiring day! I'm really tired! As all of us done practice our dance for 'My Oh My' we start to lay down on the floor cause of tiredness. "Huh what a tired day!" said seo unnie. "I bet all of us really tired cause of our new dance" said soo unnie and we nodded our head then I remember something and sit down on the floor. "Unnie~ are you think BTS oppas will come over at here" as I said that all of them look at me and join me to sit down on the floor "Maknae ah did'nt you said to us that BTS oppas will come over here right?" said yuri unnie. "Yeah you said that on the way we come over here why do you ask sun?" said hyo unnie. "Anio I just ask well you know how about if they did'nt come?" I said saddly. Then tae unnie the one that sit beside me said to me "Maknae ah you heard me ok?" I look at her and nodded then she said "Maknae ah did Jungkook oppa have broke his promise?" I shook my head as it mean no. She said again "And maknae ah did you remember the day when he was busy or really-really busy and he have said to you that he want to meet you but only 5 or 10minute only.. Did he come?" I nodded my head as it mean yes. "Even if he said he can't meet you cause of making of a new song but on the night day he will come right? And not only that I have thinking that you two always see each other right? So why do you said like that?" she said softly. "Nae taeyeon unnie all of you said were true but I just could help myself for miss with him.. Mianhae for my kind of question like that" I said saddly cause what tae unnie said were true and the way tae umnie remind me about that really make me feel that I did'nt believe him will come over here. I lower my head and tae unnie saw me do that then she rub my hair "Don't feel sorry sun I'm not mad actually. I just want ti give you advice.. Remember jungkook oppa is your beloved boyfriend so you must trust him.. So don't sad nae?" she said and all of my unnie nodded their head and I give them my smile "I know that unnie you just give me advice and I should believe my beloved oppa since he is my boyfriend *smile*" I said to her. As the topic that we talked have solved... All of us start to talked a new topic.. There were funny part that make all of us laughing so hard. As all of us busy laughing.. Suddenly the door *Knock knock knock* all of us stop laughing and look at the door curious who is the one knock the door then tae unnie and I said unison "Come in!" as we said that the door flip open and reveal who was knock the door. And we were shock then become excited and said unison"BTS Oppas!"

 

 

Jungkook Pov

 

As we arrived at snsd company.. All of us went out from the van "Ok boys here we are! Ah forgot to tell you boys.. You all know right that today snsd will practice their new song right?" said manager hyung.. All of us nodded "And maybe right now they already finish their practice so if you boys want to find them. They were on their practice room" he said again and again we nodded our head. "Erm ok... Hyung are you planning to go somewhere else today?" ask rap hyung. "Yes you were right rap monster but I want to go inside first to meet with my friend cause he want to join with me together" he said. "Your friend? At here? Who?" ask suga hyung. "Yes suga my friend at here and he was snsd manager" he reply. "And again boys.. If you all want to go back to the dorm just call me ok I will come over to pick you boys.So enjoy on your day!" said manager hyung. "Nae hyung but I think you should'nt have to pick us hyung cause we can take care of ourself... Beside today is your day to take some rest so enjoy to you to hyung!" I said then all of my hyung smile and nodded "Nae hyung maknae were right today is your day just enjoy hyung" said jumin hyung. "Yup beside you need rest to right? So we don't want to ruin your day hyung" said jin hyung. "So don't worry if you already at the dorm we will tell you why we did'nt cime back to the dorm" said v hyung. "Oww gomawo boys you all really have a warm heart thank you again and enjoy to you boys" said our manager hyung then all of us said unison "Enjoy to you too hyung!" we smile together and went inside the company but between our manager and us we were seperated our manager on the left while we on the right.

 

 

While inside the company (still jungkook pov)

As we walk inside the company we want to go to snsd practice room. And as we still walk.. We were been greet by the staff, the other manager and some of the worker at here happyly and we just give them our smile.

 

"Seem like we were really been greet and welcome at here" said jin hyung. "Cool" said v hyung. Finally we already infront of the door of snsd practice room. We knock the door first then we heard a girls said "Come in!" then I open the door and saw all of the girls sit down on the floor. All of them seem really shock at first then it change into an excited face.. They said in unison "BTS Oppas!". " Annyeonghaseyo!" we said then the girls stand up and said unison "Annyeonghaseyo oppas*bow*". My eyes only look at my cutie*^▁^* and she do the same like me. I really want to hug her but I patient myself cause my members and her members at here. Its not like I never hug her infront of them. It just I let my members to say something to snsd first. "Girls we come here want to say if you want to join us for lunch? Since we did'nt have lunch yet" said jin hyung.

 

"Jin oppa we did'nt have our lunch too so we want to join together" said seohyun noona. "Its good to heard that... How about we buy our food and drink?" said j-hope hyung. "Ok so do you want to eat at our canteen?" said hyoyeon noona. "We fine with it right boys?" said rap hyung all of us nodded and smile. "Ok lets go buy our foods!" said soo noona. "Hyungs and Noona *went to my beloved babe and put my arm around her shoulder* sunny and I stay at here for a while..". All of my hyungs smirk "What you wanna do maknae ah?" jimin hyung said teasely made hyungs and noona laughing. "Aish hyung!". "Ok ok I'm sorry so what do you want for your food and drink? So that we can order for you" said jimin hyung. "Nae sun if you want to stay tell me what you want for your food and drink" said taeyeon. "Erm.. I want Bibimbap and Misu .. Babe how about you?". "Hm.. I want Kimbap and Misu too" she said cutely. "Ok if that what you two want.. And don't take to long to realise your lovey dovey at here" said suga hyung teasing. "Aish araso2! don't forget to lock the door!" all of them laughing then went out from the room and lock it.

 

 

*****

 

 

I am sorry for my bad language≧﹏≦ actually I do not good at english but I will try my best for my english.#^_^ Mianhae for my late update^_^||. I'm little bit busy so please forgive me╭(╯ε╰)╮