Chapter Twelve

I will do anything

Suddenly the door was open from outside and it reveal... 

 

BANGTAN BOYS!!!

 

 

SNSD: "OPPA!" said cheerfully.

 


"Annyeonghaseyo" said BTS and smile when they realise there's a group of boys inside the room too. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Got7 sunbaenim! -Bow-" 


"hahaha aigoo.. you kids don't be too formal with us! Just call us hyung" said JB. Bangtan boys only smile then some of them went to the girls and some to the GOT7. 

Jungkook come near Sunny who's already smile brightly at him then give her a big hug and kiss her lips lightly. "Oppa *-slap his arm lightly-* Got7 oppa are here! -pout-" said Sunny cutely.


"Hahaha mian babe I can't help it anyway -grin- and let them see then.. So they know that you're official couple with me". Sunny laugh while Jungkook still has his arm around her waist and he felt irritated with her laugh so he poked her side which make its tickle. He continue to tickle her.


Sunny: "Oppa! Oppa! ahaha.. Enough! Ahaha mianhae mian! Ahahaha..." 


He smile and stop tickle her "Are you sure enough babe? Do not want more?" tease Jungkook. Sunny rolled her eyes with smile and said "Nae enough no more". 


Jungkook: " -whisper- But babe.. what are they doing here? And I don't think all of them know that you're not available anymore -pout-" 

Sunny pinch both his cheeks: " They want to watch our practice dance and FYI Its only some of them.. so don't mind about it too much oppa.. ara?" 

 

Jungkook nodded. "They might don't know about our relationship.. but after this I bet they will know" continued Sunny.

 

Like what did Sunny said is true every action that Sunny and Jungkook did were being watch by the GOT7 members. Some of the boys was smile because of how sweet when they were together while some were curious but the most curious are Jackson & Mark. 

 

Jackson went closer to Mark and Youngjae then whisper "... Hyungs are the two of them together?". "Nae they are" reply Youngjae. "Since when?" ask Mark curiously. 

"Well I'm not that really sure but I think since the boys (BTS) debut their 'no more dream' " replay Youngjae while nodded.


Youngjae could feel that both of s were full of jealousy when they watch those couple cuddle, kiss lightly and laughing. He take a look at Mark and Jackson who still watch the couple cuddling. 


To make the couple didn't notice s were staring at them he nudge both his side to get the boys attention since he is in the middle. 

 

 

Youngjae: "Stop staring hyungs they will feel uncomfortable.."


Jackson reply "I just watching their move is that wrong?" While Mark silent didn't dare to speak especially when Jackson near him because he know that guy really a big fan of Sunny. 

 


Youngjae: " -sign- You're not watching but more than staring at them"

Jackson: "-snort- huh! Whatever" 

 

 

Then Jackson went to his other members so its only both of them left. Mark stop staring at her and continue to talk with Youngjae. 


While they were talking their managers (snsd,bts,got7) told them to get inside the van and time to their performance.