Chapter Ten

I will do anything

~In snsd dorm~

 

After they finish moving their stuffs. They began to organize and clean up their room that look a bit mess. While Sunny and Taeyeon cleaning in their room.

 

Sunny: It was him ,right?


Taeyeon: What? *Turned her face to Sunny*


Sunny: *look at her* The one that you like.. It's him, Jimin oppa right?

 

Suddenly Taeyeon face turns red.

 

Taeyeon: No---


 Sunny: Taetae don't deny it.


Taeyeon: *sign* alright you're right *sit at her bed* I'm not only like him but.. I love him.

 

Sunny follow her and sit beside her.


 
Taeyeon: How do you know Sun?


Sunny: Well.. I noticed it since they debut.I saw you look at him like you're his fans.. even when we go to their photoshoot you do not turn your eyes from looking at Jimin oppa. 


Taeyeon: *shocked* is it too obvious?


Sunny: *nodded* Again, it's become more clear when I saw your reaction everytime his part to sing on the stage and this morning.


Taeyeon: What did you mean this morning? *Look at her confusedly*


Sunny: I saw you blush when you sit beside him.


Taeyeon: That's embarrassing *hide her face with both her hands* 

 

Sunny just laugh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~1week later~
In maknaes room.

 

Jungkook ruffle his hair backward in frustrated. 

 

Jimin: What's wrong, maknae-ah?


Jungkook: *whine* Its being 1 week already I didn't meet my girl! 


V: *chuckle* just one week you already react like this?


Jungkook pout in sad.

 

Jimin: V..


V: *laugh a little* alright×2, ya Jungkook-ah you know that SNSD just finish their performance and they must be very tired. So why don't you text with her


Jungkook: *sign frustrated* I know about that and I did text with her already but still its doesn't enough! I miss her~ I want to meet her *whine like a kid*


V&Jimin: Err...? *look at each other, don't know how to response*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sunny lying down on her bed and sign. 

 

Taeyeon: Tired eoh? *sit beside Sunny*


Sunny: Yeah.. but I miss Kookie oppa it had been a week already I didn't meet with him.

 

Taeyeon don't know how to response to her bestfriend so she just nodded her head. While both of them quite, Taeyeon play her phone and Sunny was about to close her eyes when..

 

Taeyeon: Sunny-ah! 


Sunny: What? 


Taeyeon: Look *show her phone* Jackson from got7 is a big fan of you! 


Sunny: What? Really? *look at Taeyeon's phone while she was reading she spot* hei look Bambam is a big fan of you taetae *point to the boy on the screen*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The maknaes just do their own work. Playing their phones. V searching some news, Jimin play games and Jungkook only look at the pictures of him and Sunny in his gallery.

 

V: Wohoo guys breaking news look what just I found! 


Jimin stop play his games and focus to V while Jungkook just ignore it and continue look at the pictures.


V: Ya Jungkook!


Jungkook: I hear it V just say it.


V: *scoff* I bet what I gonna tell you will make you sat up straight from your bed.


Jimin: What's it V? *curious* 


V: Jackson from got7 is a big fan of Sunny!

 

Like what just V said, Jungkook did sat up straight on his bed after V finish his words.

 

Jungkook: What?! *shocked* let me check it *took V's phone and read it* 


V: In addition, not only Jackson that I found but Bambam also a big fan of SNSD especially Taeyeon. 

 

Jimin shocked but he control it because he know no one of s know that he had fall in love with someone. And the girl is Taeyeon.

 

V: *cough a little* I found out that Jackson kind of handsome, cool and y too. You know his style.. same like Jimin.

 

V know what just he said would make Jungkook jealous and he really do it on purpose. Also he just tease with him and Jungkook know that but his feeling still feels worry.


Jungkook: But she like cute more like me.


V: Ayy have I told you Sunny would like someone like Jackson? I didn't right. I just telling you about how Jackson look like *smirk*


Jungkook: *rolled his eyes* Quite I want to have a call now.


V laughed Jimin only smile very understood with Jungkook attitude. Jungkook really easy to jealous when it's come to Sunny. Even though, the maknae know that they just tease with him.. but he just want to be careful. Well, his girlfriend is from SNSD the most popular girls.


Jungkook make a call and went to the sliding door that was inside their room and went out. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


While the two girls busy watch BTS music video.

 

Sunny's ringtone:-


[JUNGKOOK] doegopa neoui oppa
Neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa
Doegopa neoui oppa
Neol gatgo mal geoya dugo bwa

[V] wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
Heundeuneun geonde heundeuneun geonde

 

Sunny: *quickly grab her phone* Taetae I want to answer *show her phone who is the caller*


Taeyeon: Okay.

 

Sunny answer it and went to the sliding door leaning on the balcony.


•In the phone•


Jungkook: Babe~ *whine*


Sunny: Nae? What's wrong oppa?


J: I miss you~ 


S: *smile* I miss you too oppa~


J: Are you still tired babe? *worried if he disturb his girl*


S: A lil bit but I'm okay now.


J: Mianhae babe..


S: Don't feels sorry oppa.. its okay me and Taeyeon was watching BTS music videos before you call.


J: Really? Hurm.. I'm glad to hear that. I just worried if maybe you're sleeping when I call you.


S: *chuckle a little*


J: Babe.. do you know already about got7 Jackson?


S: Yeah I know.. what's wrong with it oppa?


J: If decide between me and Jackson, who would you choose? 


S: *laugh very hard* 


J: Babe why you laughing? 


S: Someone is jealous~ *tease*


J: Sunny babe~ *whining*


S: Okay2 mian oppa *chuckle* hear me oppa you do know that I'm your girlfriend so why the need of choosing between you and Jackson sunbae? 


J: Nothing.. I just know from V that 


V: *yelled from far* Ya! Why did you say my name!? 


J: Quiet you V ! Don't you see I have a call here? So babe.. I heard that he's handsome, cool and y too.


S: ** Indeed he's *nodded*


J: Babe~


S: But you're way more handsome, cute, cool and y in my eyes *say it sweetly*


J: Aww this is why I love you babe


S: *giggled* I love you more oppa! 


J: Okay I gonna off this call now so take enough rest babe~ *kisses sound* 


S: Okay oppa annyeong *kisses sound too* 


J: Annyeong too

 

•Off call•

 

Taeyeon: You done?


Sunny: Yeah come on tae stop looking at Jimin oppa face time to sleep *yawn*


Taeyeon: *automatic red face and throw her pillow to Sunny* Ya Sunny! 

 

Sunny laughed. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


He went inside and smile brightly. V look at him.

 

V: Over


Jungkook: *stick his tongue out* you're jealous~ 

 

Jimin already fall a sleep and now its time for the both of them sleep because tomorrow they have schedule.